Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4-1 Since Artest's Last Game

Gamble

Default Re: 4-1 without Artest

If someone hasn't said it before i'll say it, 4-2 against who? We let
    the knicks kick our butts on the rebounds and that has a little less
    to do with the 3 spot.

Our play wasn't that good with Artest. Certainly not that of a contender. Let's just be done with him and build try to build a contender without him.
    "They could turn out to be only innocent mathematicians, I suppose," muttered Woevre's section officer, de Decker.

"'Only.'" Woevre was amused. "Someday you'll explain to me how that's possible. Seeing that, on the face of it, all mathematics leads, doesn't it, sooner or later, to some kind of human suffering."

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ron missed a game earlier this season and the Pacers lost, so they are 4-2 in games Ron has not played
    Gotcha.

But we're 4-1 since his "wrist ailment" and 2-1 since the "public request".

That's enough for me.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ....you didnt prove that last year?
    Last year we proved that we were better than all but 2-3 teams in the Eastern conference without Ron (but with Reggie and Dale). Here's the truth: if Ron sits out this year, we're going to be lucky to get as far as we did last year, and there's no way we beat the Pistons in a 7 game series. There's just not enough talent. If all Donnie can land is a ok role player or an aging vet, then he might as well not bother.