Thread: Message to Donnie Walsh

Default Message to Donnie Walsh

Get a damn deal done, or let Ron play until you get a damn deal done. We are trying to keep up with the Pistons not get in the damn Rudy Gay sweepstakes.

I really dont care if we get Al anymore, if we can get a guy like Reggie Evans who will go out there and rebound like a basketball player and not like a little ***** I will be fine.

Default Re: Message to Donnie Walsh

Also trade Stephen Jackson, when the guys jumper is not falling the guy is useless, he does not do nothing out there. He is 6-8, he should be able to go into the damn paint and help out on the rebounds, all he cares about is going down on offense launching a few 3's and then *****ing to the damn ref while our team is getting scored on.

Actually Stephen Jackson loves to win. I would love to trade him, but I like his passion.

On the bench tonight, he was VERY interested in what was going on. When Croshere hit that lay up they panned to the bench and Jack looked more excited than anybody.

Why cant he be excited when he is playing? To me it doesnt matter about his shooting, whatever he shoots bad, but he pisses me off when he is not giving effort out there. If he misses a shot he should run back and play D, not stay down at the end of the court and wait for your team to come back up with the ball.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I don't agree with rushing into a deal, or letting Ron play again. Both very bad ideas. It's worth taking a few lumps now if it helps us in the long run.