Thread: Agent: Artest wants to remain a Pacer

Default Agent: Artest wants to remain a Pacer

Ron Artest is a weasel

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Ron Artest doesn't want to be traded by the Indiana Pacers after all, his agent says. Artest said last weekend that his past in Indiana haunts him, and he is interested in being traded to the New York Knicks or Cleveland Cavaliers.
    But Mark Stevens, Artest's agent, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Artest holds out hope he can remain a Pacer.
    "At this moment, we're not going to put the buggy before the horse," Stevens said. "We're waiting to hear from (Pacers president) Donnie Walsh, the gentleman and scholar that he is, and hope this can be resolved to where there won't have to be a trade."

LINK

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Agent: Artest wants to remain a Pacer

This is a front.

Ron's agent has decided that it would be better for Ron to look like an idiot than look disgruntled.

He's just trying to repair Ron's rep in the eyes of GMs.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

sweabs

This kind of thing just makes him look even dumber in my eyes. It goes to show you how up-and-down he is, and how unreliable he is. I'm sure GM's love to see that...

I've had it with this guy. Ship him outta town...fast!

Too little, too late.
    :thepacers
    No Linking to your own site if it sells something.

If we can get Vince, Pierce or Al I would trade him.

If we cant get one of them 3 than I would keep him and play him and trade him after the playoffs cause then we would get a better deal for him and we have a chance of a championship.

No way he ever comes back. Funny, cause I was listening to him on Z 99.5 on Friday and he was still saying he wants to be traded. What he has done is unrepairable, listen to the other guys in the locker room, nobody wants him back, what are we going to do? Fire Carlisle? Trade everyone else on the team? See ya Ron, you blew your chance here.
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

God I hope he doesn't comeback as much as we all can hope he can change but those are "IFS" Walsh needs to just trade him if it's not a face value the Pacers will like it doesn't matter we don't ****ing need anymore distractions on this team anymore.

Pacesetter

There's only one problem ... gettin passed the big guys in Pacers uniforms. They don't want him back, and JO has said that more than once. Time to move on Ron. It's over.

You had it all by the balls but you didn't know when to appreciate the good things you were given. Instead you wanted to change your numbers every year like musical chairs, use the franchise as a vehicle to further cheap clothes, ask for time off to promote an album, etc ... what gives.

The best thing to do is roll with the tides that are in play now and let bygones be bygones. You wanted a trade, and you're gonna get one, but because you wanted to take advantage of Donnie, you are now in a position few envy. Like BB King used to say u just "payin the cost to be the boss!"

Artest has finally disrespected the Pacers enough that it has overridden any value he can bring to the organization....so the Pacers are finally finished with him. It was the last straw and there is no going back.

They know beyond a reasonable doubt that if they took him up on his offer, he would be jacking them around a month from now...maybe getting banned from the league. It is time. It is past time.

If we let him back on this team I will not root for them to win until he is gone. Letting him back on the team will tell all of our players that our franchise is soft and the players can do whatever they want. He wanted a trade, trade his ***. No way in hell he should be back on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If we let him back on this team I will not root for them to win until he is gone. Letting him back on the team will tell all of our players that our franchise is soft and the players can do whatever they want. He wanted a trade, trade his ***. No way in hell he should be back on this team.
    It's not about that dude, it's just that we had so many distractions we need to let it go already if we wanna win a championship we can't have so much distractions.

as much as I like Artest I'm done with him send him anywhere for all I care to me he's nothing but a prick.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

This really isn't a big shock to me, but I see no way this could be salvaged. Ron is gone.

Mood

even if he's sorry it's still

I just woke up - what happened?
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.