Thread: We miss you

Default We miss you

I havn't been an overly active commissioner this season but I have been an active owner. I thought I'd check up on you guys to see whos logging in & who isn't.

I can understand missing a day now & again but someone needs a little reminder.

5 guys missed checking in today.

1 guy hasn't checked in since 12-5

Default Re: We miss you

LOL, that aint me

But, I do not check in every opportunity, and I think the reason is clear, after all 0 - 20 is not a pretty number.

Now with Ron out, and on average 4 players out all this season, is is simply amazing to me that my spare parts still bring in close to 140 avg.

Consider Artests Dooling etc, playing, I would avg close to or around 200.
    As it is there is very limited chance of a turnaround, it does however only mean that I am losing, not that I am giving players away.

I will not do funny deals, am not willing to trade any of my "better" players, fo'get it, don't even offer.

Even if i remain losing in the months to come, I will not "Influence" the game in any way by trades, any trade that is offered to me has to improve my team, not taking long-shots.

When I setup the team I knew the risks involved, but it was either high or low and nothing in between.

I still enjoy it, so nay worry
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

able, I'm not worried at all. I just want to trade you Salim Stoudamire for Ron Artest. Not because it would be a good trade but because..........well gosh darn it, because I care.
    Dallas Clark>Tony Gonzalez

i think i was one of the 'didn't check-in' guys yesterday *gulp* sorry about that everyone.

a day (or 2) now and then isn't an issue.

we all have lives.

two weeks away is a big issue.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I've been busy with Finals (last one tomorrow), but I'm keeping up as best I can. It doesn't help that my team is 6-15 right now, either.