Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK... I believe those that say Sjax won't pass to Saras

Sports Logo

Default Re: OK... I believe those that say Sjax won't pass to Saras

Quote Originally Posted by heywoode
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    exactly.....
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Gamble

Quote Originally Posted by granger
    also AJ won't pass.

i wish we trade em both

and i wish both saras and granger get more minutes.
    I will say this AJ hit some big shots down the stretch and proved his
    worth today. I just wish saras would play the point and AJ the sg.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble
    Thats what shooters/slashers do and i am not defending him i just
    think you say to yourself when he makes the shot, "wow" and when he
    doesn't "you idiot." Its not smart but guys with talent and confidence
    do it alot in the NBA.
    Did you see the play in question? Because I didn't see it as a situation as you describe it. FWIW, I don't think he ultimately took a shot.... he just had nothing, stalled the offense, and wasted clock.

-Bball
    O'Brien has been fired! Yay! What took so long?

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Gamble

Thats why i said he isn't a smart player and if he does have a problem
    with saras he will get moved. I am just saying everyone is hitting hard
    on Jax because his shot isn't falling. I guess i am just willing to give him
    one normal season with us.

Gamble

Alot of times slashers what for a lane to open up and if it doesn't
    they pass it out. With Jax he isn't smart and doesn't get the pass out.
    You see it alot with ron its just he is more mindful of the clock.

stipo

This was the first game this year that I saw in person and I watched in awe and dismay how splintered this team is! Jackson refused to have any interaction with Saras for ANY of the game as far as I saw, except for a moment when yelling at him during a time out (Foster noticed it and sort of shook his head).
    Jax has to go IMHO after I witnessed all of this. His buddy of Negativity this night was Tins. They both seemed pretty distant to most of the rest of the team exept JO some times, they know where their bread is buttered.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble
    Jackson just isn't a smart bb player its that simple. He is talented though
    and when he gets his touch it doesn't matter if its forced or not.
    The first half of his season with the Hawks sucked and then
    he got comfortable and was amazing. I'll still give him a year, i mean look
    at what people put up with RON.
    There's a difference between Ron's situation and Jackson's. Ron hurt the Pacers when he was off the court, not when he was on it. Jackson hurts the Pacers when he's on the court. He may have a couple of great nights every season like against the Wizards, but in the end, he remains the main disruptor of letting the Pacers play team basketball.

So I say : hit the road, Jax, and don't you come back no more no more no more no more, hit the road, jax, and don't you come back no more.
    Word on the street is he doesn't want your money, he only wants to please your ears...
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace

Trade Jax for Ron and this team will be OK.
    I am still in the give Ron another chance camp. Kind of lonely here but both of us will survive. I hope.

I have always thought Jax was the (a) main problem with the Pacers and Ron was second. Ron gave his all on the court.
    I saw the play where Steve Jackson would not pass to Saras, Saras smacked his hands together in disgust and moved on. I think if Jax had passed him the ball we would have scored a layup. If Jax had broken to the basket he would have gotten the return pass.

I say let Ron return and trade Jax.
    But an hour or so later, Hibbert wrote on his Twitter account: "Love this coach [and] I love this team. We can go far this year if we play like that. 2night we played our hearts out. Just didn't get the win."

Guys don't You worry 'bout Saras&SJAX issue.

In Lithuania PG's are trained (since they are like 10 yrsold) like they can come up to the guy that has messed up the offencive flow and hit him into stomach. BECAUSE THE POINTGUARD IS THE NEXT MAN AFTER COACH WHEN YOU PLAY BBALL GAME. And if the PG is shouting to the man with the ball to pass it HE HAS TO DO IT. Coma.

If SJAXs is not listening to Saras or Tins or even AJ while he's at PG spot that guy has to go or to get beaten into his head untill he'll understand that. coma, again.

If Pacers (franchise+fans) see the potential in SJAX as a part of this team than he has to be benched after each time he acts like that. You should deal with hime as with PAVLOV'S DOG - no pass (when neaded) - bench. no pass - bench. I think that trick should work if You will practice it for like 5-10 games (a month). The reflex should come to him, that if he passes - he plays. No pass - bench. )

I can BET, that Saras HAS TOLD EVERYTHING THAT YOU COULD WISH AND IMAGINE THAT YOU WOULD SAY TO SJAX in a locker room.

Saras is not a TRU WARIAR (or how some of ex-pacers call themselves). HE IS A TRUE GENERAL. coma.

I can asure You if he was pissed this time and Coach C. didn't put SJax in his place for his behaviour in next 2-3 games You will see Saras coming up to Sjax like his going to beat **** out of him. That's what LT pgs are about.

The adoptation period has gone - Saras will start acting like he is used to... or then he should be 1st who will have to be traded and Pacers could remain that "Hommies...boys in da hood... OGs" kinnda team, that will NEVER NEVER NEVER reach conference finals in next 10 years with this attitude.

Brawls, fights and this Mike Tyson like behaviour will be trademark of this franchise...

Don't want to upset You. Maybe my "slang" language isn't so deep and good, but I'm sure that You understand what I mean.

As I see Mr. Reggie was the last Intelegent starter of this team (Saras still has no full support from JO, Tins... wierd, but he had some from Ron). \

My guess is That SJAX is the key and the answer to all "THAT" bull**** thats cookin right now inside the team....

Js

Disclaimer: i hope i didn't get too offensive. The fact is that I want pacers to win as much as You all do. i feel that this won't change even when Saras will end his career down here.

EDIT: I feal that Ron realy has had some serious conflicts with SJAX and was not supported on that by JO and that's why his "...This would be better for the team..." didn't sound some mistified right now.
    Wait a minute, whoa! Whoa! You don’t actually believe this crap! Do you? Dummy! Brain washed alien souls? E-meter and thetan levels? Those people out there buy that crap. But I thought you were smart enough to see what’s really going on!
    What's better than telling people a stupid story and having them believe you? Having them pay you for it, stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by hoopsforlife
    Trade Jax for Ron and this team will be OK.
    I am still in the give Ron another chance camp. Kind of lonely here but both of us will survive. I hope.

I have always thought Jax was the (a) main problem with the Pacers and Ron was second. Ron gave his all on the court.
    I saw the play where Steve Jackson would not pass to Saras, Saras smacked his hands together in disgust and moved on. I think if Jax had passed him the ball we would have scored a layup. If Jax had broken to the basket he would have gotten the return pass.

I say let Ron return and trade Jax.
    Ron is my favourite NBA player and at first I was also hoping Donnie and Larry would sooth things over with him. Looking at what was happening on court, Jackson was the man who had to be traded in my opinion. But now I realized there's no way Ron will not be traded : the man, known as a famous line crosser, has crossed every line one man is able to cross by himself.

It will be weird and frustrating though seeing him play on another team firing up their defense (and offense) instead of ours.

For now, I can only hope Jackson will be traded along with Artest (see previous post).
    Word on the street is he doesn't want your money, he only wants to please your ears...
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sour
    Guys don't You worry 'bout Saras&SJAX issue.

In Lithuania PG's are trained (since they are like 10 yrsold) like they can come up to the guy that has messed up the offencive flow and hit him into stomach. BECAUSE THE POINTGUARD IS THE NEXT MAN AFTER COACH WHEN YOU PLAY BBALL GAME. And if the PG is shouting to the man with the ball to pass it HE HAS TO DO IT. Coma.

If SJAXs is not listening to Saras or Tins or even AJ while he's at PG spot that guy has to go or to get beaten into his head untill he'll understand that. coma, again.

If Pacers (franchise+fans) see the potential in SJAX as a part of this team than he has to be benched after each time he acts like that. You should deal with hime as with PAVLOV'S DOG - no pass (when neaded) - bench. no pass - bench. I think that trick should work if You will practice it for like 5-10 games (a month). The reflex should come to him, that if he passes - he plays. No pass - bench. )

I can BET, that Saras HAS TOLD EVERYTHING THAT YOU COULD WISH AND IMAGINE THAT YOU WOULD SAY TO SJAX in a locker room.

Saras is not a TRU WARIAR (or how some of ex-pacers call themselves). HE IS A TRUE GENERAL. coma.

I can asure You if he was pissed this time and Coach C. didn't put SJax in his place for his behaviour in next 2-3 games You will see Saras coming up to Sjax like his going to beat **** out of him. That's what LT pgs are about.

The adoptation period has gone - Saras will start acting like he is used to... or then he should be 1st who will have to be traded and Pacers could remain that "Hommies...boys in da hood... OGs" kinnda team, that will NEVER NEVER NEVER reach conference finals in next 10 years with this attitude.

Brawls, fights and this Mike Tyson like behaviour will be trademark of this franchise...

Don't want to upset You. Maybe my "slang" language isn't so deep and good, but I'm sure that You understand what I mean.

As I see Mr. Reggie was the last Intelegent starter of this team (Saras still has no full support from JO, Tins... wierd, but he had some from Ron). \

My guess is That SJAX is the key and the answer to all "THAT" bull**** thats cookin right now inside the team....

Js

Disclaimer: i hope i didn't get too offensive. The fact is that I want pacers to win as much as You all do. i feel that this won't change even when Saras will end his career down here.

EDIT: I feal that Ron realy has had some serious conflicts with SJAX and was not supported on that by JO and that's why his "...This would be better for the team..." didn't sound some mistified right now.
    Thank you for that post. I totally have to agree with you and thats why I think Jax is the main problem and not Ron. If Saras is trained to lead then let him lead. Are you listening RICK...?
    But an hour or so later, Hibbert wrote on his Twitter account: "Love this coach [and] I love this team. We can go far this year if we play like that. 2night we played our hearts out. Just didn't get the win."

Mood

When it comes to Ron and Jackson, I become more convinced every day that it's not a case of "either/or", but "and".

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    When it comes to Ron and Jackson, I become more convinced every day that it's not a case of "either/or", but "and".
    I believe last night was the event that made me put Sjax into the 'he's part of the problem, not part of the solution' camp.

I saw nothing to make me believe Tinsley doesn't still belong in that camp.

And I am seeing a lot that tells me Carlisle doesn't have control (or respect) of this group of players. I don't have an answer there... Either he needs to get consistent and get control and management get his back, players not in or refusing to get with the program need traded, or a coach needs brought in who will get their attention (that could be an assistant coach but more likely a replacement for Carlisle). It's almost like Carlisle is a lame duck coach right now and the team is jockeying for position to fill the power vacuum. I don't know which of those is the answer. I'll say this, if Carlisle has tried to gain control he's been mighty unsuccessful.

And nobody much commented on this so maybe it was missed BUT what does this Bird quote (just prior to Artest's trade demand) mean or say:

Quote Originally Posted by Bird
    Bird was aware of Artest's frustration with his offensive touches.

''I know exactly what's going on in his mind," Bird said. ''He's thinking to himself, 'I work my *** off on defense on every single play, every single day. I should be allowed to take two bad shots a game.' And you know what? I agree with him.

''It was the same thing with Robert Parish. He ran the court in transition all the time. Most other centers didn't, but he did -- every time. So, once in a while, when I was running the break, I'd wait and give him the ball, because he deserved it."
    http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16872

Our problems don't begin and end with Artest. IMHO, he's just a sideshow right now.

-Bball
    O'Brien has been fired! Yay! What took so long?

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Gamble

Which brings us back to the departure of Brown. Charlie maybe can't
    handle him and if thats the case then i would rather get rid of Jax than
    Rick. Time will tell.

stipo

Julius Sour,
    The truth is - Cabbage gives you gas, but I get what you're saying. Maybe you could say "Cabbage makes you have strong gas" ...uhm, no, that doesn't work either...

Edit- both of these sayings work equally well with your pic of Runey!

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well, I think Bball is on to something. I don't like advocating the firing of coaches around here, but I'm getting the feeling that Carlisle is the white elephant in the room as far as problems might go.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Step aside, King James BlueNGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Gnome
    Well, I think Bball is on to something. I don't like advocating the firing of coaches around here, but I'm getting the feeling that Carlisle is the white elephant in the room as far as problems might go.
    I think Rick's personality, along with a being a micromanager, may grate on some of the players. I have heard him speak many times and I am left with the following impression: He is short on personality and charisma, and I believe his delivery of criticism might be offensive to some of the players. Some people good at X's and O's are not necessarily good personnel people. I am pretty sure Rick is that type.

I saw Jack pass to Saras tonight! And Saras drained a 3.

I saw Jax siting on the floor tonight and not giving a dam about the "D"

Quote Originally Posted by ssmall
    I saw Jax siting on the floor tonight and not giving a dam about the "D"

I saw that as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Frisbee
    I saw Jack pass to Saras tonight! And Saras drained a 3.
    I'm sure it was a mistake...

donny

Quote Originally Posted by hoopsforlife
    I think Jax is the main problem and not Ron.
    they both are big problems however ron is a bigger problem right now.