Thread: I guess we won't be hearing much more of Calvin Murphy as a basketball analyst

Default I guess we won't be hearing much more of Calvin Murphy as a basketball analyst

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...=afp&type=lgns

14 kids from 9 different mothers. Sleeping with at least 9 women and 5 daughters?

what a scum.

------
    HOUSTON, United States (AFP) - Basketball Hall of Famer and former Houston Rockets guard Calvin Murphy was charged here with aggravated sexual assault and three cases of indecency with a child.

The allegations involve five of his daughters.

Assistant District Attorney Lance Long confirmed the charges were filed by the Harris County district attorney's office.

Murphy, 55, was expected to appear in court this week, Long said, adding that Murphy, an analyst on the Rockets' National Basketball Association (NBA) television broadcasts, has 14 children with nine different mothers.

The Rockets issued a news release Monday saying Murphy had asked for and received a leave of absence from his TV responsiblities.

Former Rockets forward Matt Bullard will assume Murphy's duties.

Murphy, who stood 5-foot-8, was one of the best little men in NBA history. He averaged 17.9 points and 4.4 assists during a 13-year career that ended in 1983.

He was named to the NBA All-Rookie Team in 1971 while a member of the then-San Diego Rockets.

Murphy holds the league's single-season record with a 95.8 free-throw percentage and is third all-time at 89.2 percent.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Default Re: I guess we won't be hearing much more of Calvin Murphy as a basketball analy

That's sick. mg:

Default Re: I guess we won't be hearing much more of Calvin Murphy as a basketball analy

I was wondering why Murph was not doing the Rockets game last night