Thread: Anyone Worried about the Bucks?

Default Anyone Worried about the Bucks?

With TJ out and Van Horn questionable I like our chances a little more. OTH, I have a feeling that the Pacers have both these games circled and will be ready to wrap up the division.

Should be a pretty good game regardless. This team is ALWAYS up for us.

You guys did know that there was a game tonight right?

Default Re: Anyone Worried about the Bucks?

With TJ out and Van Horn questionable I like our chances a little more. OTH, I have a feeling that the Pacers have both these games circled and will be ready to wrap up the division.

Should be a pretty good game regardless. This team is ALWAYS up for us.

You guys did know that there was a game tonight right?
    Tonight will be a "you hurt me, i'll hurt you!" game, payback for the loss in CFH, tomorrow night will be about hometurf and a possible series outcome.

I have every confidence
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

I'm actually almost glad that we've lost to the Bucks twice this year. It'll give a little extra motivation to the players, and for this reason I think it's possible that we'll win both games. If we'd beaten the Bucks in both the previous meetings it'd be that much harder to get back-to-back wins.

Bucks are good at home. The fact that they have beaten the Pacers 2 times does not worry me. The first time was the home opneing, second game of the season, Bucks played well and surprised us.

Second time Pacers had 15 pint lead with about 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Domon Jones hit 3 - threes, Pacers lost.

Sports Logo

Tinsley did not play in either game. We are a different team for the better and they are a different team for the worse with the injury to T.J. So not I am not worried other than apparently Tins has the flue.

These are two important games in one way. If we beat the Bucks both games I am sure that the Heat will end up the 5th seed. If so I think they will beat the poorly coached and slumping Hornets.

Those same Hornets who we would have to face in the second round if they play the Bucks (who are slumping so bad that they could have had home court by defualt from the Hornets had they not fell on their faces) The Hornets happen to match up with us well but the Heat on the other hand are no match.