Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

  1. #1
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,929

    Default Re: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

    So, you're saying Girl M is your mom?
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  2. #2
    Zesty
    Guest

    Default Re: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

    I have a hard time believing this isn't bogus. But if true...

    "The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."
    ...then I find this disturbing.

  3. #3
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

    awww...sick! That happened my friends cousin Stormie l. She was getting "intimate" over the internet. Turn her dad was suspicious about what she was up to so he went and got a sn and everything! that must have been really awkward for both.

  4. #4
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,541

    Default Re: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

    Hmm, I'm thinking that just two people desperately searching for attention, but if not, that's pretty damn fugged up.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  5. #5
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,541

    Default Re: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    awww...sick! That happened my friends cousin Stormie l. She was getting "intimate" over the internet. Turn her dad was suspicious about what she was up to so he went and got a sn and everything! that must have been really awkward for both.



    Holy crap! That's just..... twisted.

    This one guy I met at lunch once said he had a girlfriend over the internet. That's the most I've ever heard of that kinda thing. (with anyone ive met personally)
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  6. #6
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,061
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

    I was dating a girl on the internet, but it turns out that it was btown...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  7. #7
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,541

    Default Re: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really?

    I thought it was pretty common to date over the internet.

    Me personally, I have never done it.

    I did know 3 people (we were kind of friends, but not really) that dated on the net. One even foudn out my junior year that his 17 year old GF was actually 14. It was pretty damn funny.


    Wow, common, huh? It doesn't seem to be here.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  8. #8
    JamesR
    Guest

    Default Re: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Wow, common, huh? It doesn't seem to be here.
    Soup, didn't you say you lived in a hick town? That might be why

  9. #9
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was dating a girl on the internet, but it turns out that it was btown...

  10. #10
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,541

    Default Re: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Soup, didn't you say you lived in a hick town? That might be why
    "So where's the stalk on thhis dambed thing?"

    "Um, computers don't have stalks."


    "EVERYTHING HAS STALKS, CORN IS GOD!!!! "
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  11. #11
    Member Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lafayette
    Age
    32
    Posts
    781

    Default Re: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They both must be dumb as ****, I mean there are some questions where you would just hear the answer and say "damn, that sounds a lot like my son"..at least I would think something like that would happen over a period of "dating"
    Sounds to me like both of 'em were lying quite a bit, if neither of them noticed the similarities. The mom already admitted to using a picture of another woman when asked for one. So she was lying at least about her appearance, age, marital status, the fact she had a son...

    I doubt the son was any more honest.

    See, this is why you should always just be yourself on the Internet. Like me!

  12. #12
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,101
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: THE Dangers of Internet Dating

    I met a girl over the internet once. It didn't turn into anything with her, but my current wife is her best friend. So technically, I would not have met my wife if not for the internet. A bit of a different situation I know, but it is common to meet folks that way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •