Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 62

Thread: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

  1. #1
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    on Al "There's No Place Like Home" Harrington

    on Bonzi "Racist BSU Alum" Wells.

  2. #2
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    I'd want Al to come instead of Bonzi though. looks like JO's going with his brotherly instincts..also, glad that he is movin on well.

  3. #3
    NaptownBound
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    on Al "There's No Place Like Home" Harrington

    on Bonzi "Racist BSU Alum" Wells.
    can you school me on how Bonzi's a racist? i don't know the story.
    btw, i'm a BSU Alum myself

  4. #4
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    If JO thinks he can reign in Wells, he wouldn't be a bad choice. I'd rather not risk it though....
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  5. #5
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    I would take Bonzi Wells, but I doubt Sacramento would do it.

  6. #6
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownBound
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can you school me on how Bonzi's a racist? i don't know the story.
    btw, i'm a BSU Alum myself
    I don't have the links right here in front of me, but in the past year two I've read articles discuss his "problem" with white people. Let's just say I read enough to know I don't want any part of him. (Searches aren't 100% in this forum, but if you search Bonzi Wells and racist you may find the old articles, possibly)

    I'm currently at BSU, btw.

  7. #7
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,797

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    If I had a choice...neither....if I have no choice....Al.

    I do not want headcases in Indy...we have enough as it is.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  8. #8
    stipo
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    please oh please oh please....NEITHER ONE!

  9. #9
    Member NorCal_Pacerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,919

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    AL - no doubt about it. He's been humbled, and he's ready to return to a contender and give it his all.
    :thepacers
    No Linking to your own site if it sells something.

  10. #10
    NaptownBound
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm currently at BSU, btw.
    What are you studying at BSU, if you don't mind my asking?

  11. #11
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownBound
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What are you studying at BSU, if you don't mind my asking?
    Elementary Education; I'll graduate in '07 (5th year).

  12. #12

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Elementary Education; I'll graduate in '07 (5th year).
    Hicks: Maybe you could help Ron and Tinsley out right now.

  13. #13
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Quote Originally Posted by NorCal_Pacerfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    AL - no doubt about it. He's been humbled, and he's ready to return to a contender and give it his all.
    Right. The ol' changed man thing. After being "The Man" in Atlanta, he'll come back here and fit right back into his old role. You can count on it! [sarcasm intended]

  14. #14
    stipo
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    The magic eight ball says that Granger will be eating Al for lunch within a short time.

  15. #15
    Pacesetter
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    racists, bassists, they're all the same as long as they can put the ball in the hole, I don't care what kind of bread they like on their subway, just put the ball in the hole and we're all happy.

    Seriously though, all people have racists tendencies, imo. It's something every person deals with spiritually. I remember dating a Londoner once, and in the village I lived in in Norfolk, UK, the younger male villagers didn't even speak to me when they'd see us out together. WE WERE ALL WHITE - not to be mistaken with Allright!

    Just tell me Bonzi will suit up and fight the war with my other Pacers and he's the same color as me, as far as I'm concerned, the other stuff isn't here nor there!

    Of those two though, Big Al wins by a landslide!

  16. #16
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,142

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    ......so if sarunas was a member of the KKK you'd be happy with him as your point guard?

    Sorry, I can tolerate many things, but racists isn't one of them.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  17. #17
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacesetter
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    racists, bassists, they're all the same as long as they can put the ball in the hole, I don't care what kind of bread they like on their subway, just put the ball in the hole and we're all happy.

    Seriously though, all people have racists tendencies, imo. It's something every person deals with spiritually. I remember dating a Londoner once, and in the village I lived in in Norfolk, UK, the younger male villagers didn't even speak to me when they'd see us out together. WE WERE ALL WHITE - not to be mistaken with Allright!

    Just tell me Bonzi will suit up and fight the war with my other Pacers and he's the same color as me, as far as I'm concerned, the other stuff isn't here nor there!

    Of those two though, Big Al wins by a landslide!
    I can tell you were a Ron supporter until about Sunday or Monday.

  18. #18
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,781

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    I strongly prefer Al over Wells

  19. #19
    Pacesetter
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Quote Originally Posted by stipo
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The magic eight ball says that Granger will be eating Al for lunch within a short time.
    It is so.

  20. #20
    Pacesetter
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ......so if sarunas was a member of the KKK you'd be happy with him as your point guard?

    Sorry, I can tolerate many things, but racists isn't one of them.
    Hey, as long as he left the hood at home I'm down with it!











    Just Kidding!!!!






  21. #21
    Naptown Seth
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Honestly, I don't care what kinda person any of the Pacers are, as long as they bring in the W's. The NBA is an athletic competition, not a Mr. Congeniality contest.

  22. #22
    Member indytoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,503

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    We already have a new black hole, we don't need the old one back.

    IndyToad
    Should just let it go

  23. #23
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown Seth
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly, I don't care what kinda person any of the Pacers are, as long as they bring in the W's. The NBA is an athletic competition, not a Mr. Congeniality contest.
    Yeah, chemistry is so overrated.

  24. #24
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ......so if sarunas was a member of the KKK you'd be happy with him as your point guard?

    Sorry, I can tolerate many things, but racists isn't one of them.
    You must hate Sheed then.

  25. #25
    cariocapacer
    Guest

    Default Re: SI.com} O'Neal hopes Pacers deal for Harrington or Wells

    Isn't Al a FA after the season? do we really want that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •