Thread: James Jones anyone?

cariocapacer

Default James Jones anyone?

I realize that this seems like little to get in return but is there anyone on the Suns (or picks or expiring contracts) who could be packaged with JJ to give us fair return? Or possibly do something with a 3rd team?

Tha advantage of JJ is that he could assimilate quickly because he knows the system. He also would no longer be behind Artest and Bender since they are both out of the picture now.

Default Re: James Jones anyone?

I don't see James Jones coming back, he's a great fit in the Suns system and he's getting a opportunity to redem his talents and value his stock.

Bender is out of the picture? I keep waiting to hear that but nothing happens.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

It's a pipe dream. He ain't comin' back.

Quote Originally Posted by ABADays
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bender's not announcing his retirement so the Pacers can trade him to a team where he will immediately announce his retirement thus gaining his new team a great piece of cap relief.

That would be once the trade is approved and after he passes his physical of course.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by ABADays
    Bender is gone. He doesn't have enough cartilage left in either knee to enable him to play ball.

I would have thought his retirement would have been announced by now. Maybe it is being delayed due to his possibly being packaged with Artest. Beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick
    Bender's not announcing his retirement so the Pacers can trade him to a team where he will immediately announce his retirement thus gaining his new team a great piece of cap relief.

That would be once the trade is approved and after he passes his physical of course.
    Ahhhhhhhhhh
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.