Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: foretaz knows!

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: foretaz knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonica
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not down on the guy, so I can't say I feel the same way. He's a bit of a hothead, but he ain't no Ron.

I was happy when the Pacers traded Al for him and I'm still happy he's here.

I agree with whoever said that Artest and Jack couldn't co-exist on the floor at the same time. Their offensive style is too similar. With Ron on the floor their is less room to drive and penetrate.

That said, I would rather have Ron than Jack if the choice really came down to it. However, I can't ignore the positives in having a guy like Jack who plays hard, can create off the dribble, and plays very well with JO.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

Sports Logo

Holy cow I had completely forgotten there was another Pacer board out there.

Harmonica

Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace
    I agree with whoever said that Artest and Jack couldn't co-exist on the floor at the same time. Their offensive style is too similar. With Ron on the floor their is less room to drive and penetrate.
    That's a good observation. I love it when Jax drives to the hoop. He's very difficult to stop. So when I see him do it, I always think to myself, why doesn't he do that more often instead of jacking up those ill-advised threes? But perhaps without Ron here, he'll drive more. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace
    That said, I would rather have Ron than Jack if the choice really came down to it.
    I would have gladly traded Ron after the ECFs. I would have waived him (if that's possible) after the brawl, never giving him another opportunity to hurt this team.

Well, thankfully the choice has been pretty much taken out of TPTB's hands... Ron doesn't want to be here and apparently his teammates are all for shipping him out as well. So now that we know that, we can look ahead and see what the positives might be... Which as I stated earlier in this thread I believe one of the positives is that Stephen Jackson's game will improve. Jackson isn't the defensive stopper that Artest is (although he does play above average defense), and he isn't the nightmare that Artest is when it comes to posting people up, but he's more athletic with his moves to the basket, and he is a better spot-up shooter. With Ron and JO both in, the lane was clogged with 2 people posting. Even if another player wanted to get into the lane they couldn't. I'm not saying the Pacers are a better team without Ron, but I think this will open up a lot of different possibilities.

Gamble

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonica
    That's a good observation. I love it when Jax drives to the hoop. He's very difficult to stop. So when I see him do it, I always think to myself, why doesn't he do that more often instead of jacking up those ill-advised threes? But perhaps without Ron here, he'll drive more. Hopefully.
    This is why i want Odom. He can pass well for a big guy and something
    that always corrects bad chemistry is good passing and easy lay ups.
    Jax would fit well with him with his slashing and ability to draw a foul.
    This teams only chance to win in playoffs is to find some chemistry and
    out rebound all of which Odom brings.

Banned

Will you people please play nice with foretaz so that I'll be rid of him? I would be eternally grateful..and by eternally..I mean for about a week or so

sweabs

Ch......ch.......

Chauncey?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey
    Ch......ch.......

Chauncey?
    ARRRRRRRGH, tis me.

Gamble

Quote Originally Posted by able
    blah: humbug!

Jackson; not getting enough shots to his mind, so he takes a shot as soon as he gets the ball (F offense) and stops paying attention on the defensive end.
    Gets into JO's face at the bench, and plays minutes later, his same crappy defense.

All i can say is i never look at him and think he doesn't want to win.
    Jax needs time thats all. Everyone wants to rebuild and i am not
    convinced by what i've seen that he is apart of the problem. If however
    the team decides to trade him i trust that it won't be a downgrade.

Hi I do not post much here just mainly read but here is another post by the famous Foretaz in Kigsfans form.

http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/show...?t=9322&page=6

WOW just WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Foretaz
    simple question....u have ur dream job in ur dream location to an organization that u feel a tremendous amount of loyalty to...and u are incredibly talented and noone puts forth more effort or works harder for that organization...and despite all this, u decide u simply cannot under any circumstances work for that organization anymore....

i know ur not in tune with all the intertwinings that go on in the pacers organization and probably view from a distance...but be assured of one thing....ron isnt screwing the pacers organization over....he simply has no choice...i dont expect u to fully understand, but just ask urself the question, why would a guy have his dream scenario yet demand to be traded?....

hint, it aint because hes crazy...

hint number 2....reggie miller said on national tv...ron artest is not the bad egg on the pacer team...

good luck...