Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Christmas Forum Party?

  1. #1
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,504

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Christmas Forum Party?

    Any chance of another one of these taking place this year? Do any out-of-towners plan to be in Indy for the holidays and want to have a get together soon? It could be a VERY interesting gathering right now, with all that's happening in Pacer land.

  2. #2
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    23
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    Sounds like a good idea

    but Castleton has been really packed and probably will be until after valentines day..takes FOREVER. back to back every car

  3. #3
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,854

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    YOU trying driving through Castleton at any time near Xmas.

    I'll be in town, but I ain't goin' near that area.


    It is not that bad. Everyone always says how bad it is, and I really don't have a lot of problems. Sure it is a little slow, but not too bad

  4. #4
    Member Ultimate Frisbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,374

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    I'll be in town for the holidays... I miss Indy.

  5. #5
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,504

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    YOU trying driving through Castleton at any time near Xmas.

    I'll be in town, but I ain't goin' near that area.
    I have no choice anyway. I FRIGGIN' WORK THERE.

    Besides, after it took me 5 hours to drive 13 miles the other day, I think I can handle Castleton traffic.

  6. #6
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    Why not try Downtown.. more centrally located..? just a suggestion

    Why Not Us ?


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    Heck - have it at my house! Out of town - no traffic. I'll have tons of food and be on drugs ...

    Just look for the Nativity scene with Patrick Ewing, Charles Oakley and Larry Johnson as the Three Wise Men.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  8. #8
    miller=clutch
    Guest

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    man id bloody love to go to indiana that would be my dream. i live in australia but i am a mad fan, i wake up at like 3:30 in the mornin to listen to all of there games .

  9. #9
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,631

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just look for the Nativity scene with Patrick Ewing, Charles Oakley and Larry Johnson as the Three Wise Men.
    More like three wise guys...


    My apologies to Gary Larson.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  10. #10
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,712

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Heck - have it at my house! Out of town - no traffic. I'll have tons of food and be on drugs ...

    Just look for the Nativity scene with Patrick Ewing, Charles Oakley and Larry Johnson as the Three Wise Men.

    That's cool because they are all bowing before the baby Reggie.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  11. #11
    Call me Kauffie Kaufman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Haven, Connecticut
    Posts
    3,453

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    Displaced,

    Which drugs do you get high on? Always curious to keep up to date on the street value of some of the drugs I prescribe at work. Just curious. If you know what they run, I'd love to know.

    Sincerely,
    Kauf-dizzle
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

  12. #12

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    I'll be in town but I have misgivings about going to a Knick fan's home.
    "They could turn out to be only innocent mathematicians, I suppose," muttered Woevre's section officer, de Decker.

    "'Only.'" Woevre was amused. "Someday you'll explain to me how that's possible. Seeing that, on the face of it, all mathematics leads, doesn't it, sooner or later, to some kind of human suffering."

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaufman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Displaced,

    Which drugs do you get high on? Always curious to keep up to date on the street value of some of the drugs I prescribe at work. Just curious. If you know what they run, I'd love to know.

    Sincerely,
    Kauf-dizzle
    I'm getting reconstructive surgery done on my ankle next Monday - figure I'll have some Vicodin (sp?). They're putting antibiotics in the IV - not sure if I get some take-home on that or not - my pre-op meeting's tomorrow morning.

    And no - I will NOT be making any fantasy trades for at least a week after that.

    Edit re lots of food: I work in an office with 9 women. They've all decided to be my Mommy and on Friday they're loading me up with stuff they've cooked so I have something to eat when I'm on crutches. Can't vouch for it yet but there are some good cooks in that group (and one newlywed - all guests get to try hers out before me!).
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  14. #14
    Gamble
    Guest

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    I would love to but i'll be in California for the holidays.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    I'd definitely be there.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  16. #16
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    Ragnar and I have both commented that the forum parties always seem to be on days that don't work for us....We live close and would probably ride together if we could make it to one.

    Not speaking for him, but if it were on a weekend, it STILL probably wouldn't work for me...I would like to make it to one eventually, so keep info posted about the possibilities, as they always are, please!




    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  17. #17

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    Is this still a possibility?
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  18. #18
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: Christmas Forum Party?

    Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this still a possibility?

    I'm interested...



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •