Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 47

Thread: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

  1. #1
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Keep it realistic guys.

    Here are some guys I would like

    1. Baby Al
    2. Josh Howard
    3. Mickael Pietrus

    I think all could be had for Ron.

  2. #2
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Yeah I just was saying that again.. Baby AL is a very logical as far as easier trade to do. And Harrington would now start at least for now ahead of Granger. Would not be taking too many perimeter shots from whoever would be playing the 2 spot.

    Why Not Us ?


  3. #3
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Al Harrington
    Josh Howard
    Lamar Odom
    Jamaal Magloire
    Rashard Lewis
    more when I think more about and have a roster list in front of me.

  4. #4
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Omg I want AL back so bad

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    I don't think that the Mavs want to trade Josh howard for Artest. We love Josh down here in Dallas and he is pure class.

  6. #6
    Gold Stagger Hoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood
    Posts
    4,525
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    1. I don't want AL back, he wanted out he can stay out. Plus doesn't anyone remember when the ball went to Al it never came back out, he was more of a hog than JAX has been. Plus I think his contract is up too soon and knowing AL he'll want alot more money than he is worth.

    2. Josh Howard could be worth looking into.

    3. Mickael Pietrus is aiming way to low IMO.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

  7. #7
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    I think if a trade does in fact occur, there are going to be a lot of dissapointed people around here.

    I personally think we'd be lucky to get a guy like Pietrus at this stage. I mean this is Artest we're talking about...he's going to retire in 3 years anyway!

  8. #8
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,631

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Andre Iguodala
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  9. #9

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    ak 47
    peja
    Bosh
    Frye

    We def just wont give him away I fulley expect a very good player if not star

  10. #10

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    rashard lewis

  11. #11
    Member Jon Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    hahaha rashard, YEAH RIGHT. The best POSSIBLE guy we can get is Stojakovic...but of course I hope im wrong and we get someone better.

  12. #12
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Tim Duncan.

    Steve Nash.

    Shaq.

    Yao Ming.

    Or a bag of potato chips.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  13. #13
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tim Duncan.

    Steve Nash.

    Shaq.

    Yao Ming.

    Or a bag of potato chips.
    I heard potato chips will not play for any cold weather team so you can rule him off your list

    Why Not Us ?


  14. #14
    Member jrm7one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Do WHATEVER it takes to get Chris Bosh. Ron and Jack. I don't care. As bad as Ron looks right now, nobody's going to want to take him. Do whatever it takes to get SOMEBODY good in return. Use our depth to put together a convincing package.

    Besides, I would like nothing better than to send Ron to Canada for what he's done.

  15. #15
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Quote Originally Posted by jrm7one
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do WHATEVER it takes to get Chris Bosh. Ron and Jack. I don't care. As bad as Ron looks right now, nobody's going to want to take him. Do whatever it takes to get SOMEBODY good in return. Use our depth to put together a convincing package.

    Besides, I would like nothing better than to send Ron to Canada for what he's done.
    Seriously...unless you want to put JO in the deal, they aren't trading their all-star for nothing.

  16. #16
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    I don't know what players I'd trade Ron for, but it needs to be a shooting guard or a center. We've got Jax and Granger at the 3, so we really don't need much there.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  17. #17

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know what players I'd trade Ron for, but it needs to be a shooting guard or a center. We've got Jax and Granger at the 3, so we really don't need much there.
    We'll give you 2 future 3rd round picks and a bag of skittles.



    P.S. the salaries match, the bag of skittles is currently making 6.2 Million per year. It's a bit of a streaky shooter, but it has great handles and post moves.

  18. #18
    Member Isaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,146

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince22
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We'll give you 2 future 3rd round picks and a bag of skittles.

    PS. the salaries match, the bag of skittles is currently making 6.2 Million per year.
    If only there was a third round...

  19. #19
    Naptown Seth
    Guest

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince22
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We'll give you 2 future 3rd round picks and a bag of skittles.



    P.S. the salaries match, the bag of skittles is currently making 6.2 Million per year.
    Not sure what you're implying here to be honest. If you're implying Artest has no trade value, you're wrong. The guys got a world of talent and there are many GMs who will take a chance on him. If you're just trying to be cutesy then ok, we'll give you a Pepsi Big Slam and Michael Currys leftover jockstrap for Rasheed Wallace.

  20. #20
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown Seth
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We'll give you Michael Currys leftover jockstrap for Rasheed Wallace.
    And disassemble the shrine in Carlisle's office!?!?!?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  21. #21

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown Seth
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure what you're implying here to be honest. If you're implying Artest has no trade value, you're wrong. The guys got a world of talent and there are many GMs who will take a chance on him. If you're just trying to be cutesy then ok, we'll give you a Pepsi Big Slam and Michael Currys leftover jockstrap for Rasheed Wallace.
    Thanks, I think you caught on at the end. I am just trying to lighten the situation. That jockstrap from Michael "Carlisle's boyfriend" Curry is certainly intruiging though.

  22. #22
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    I know this is a thread for who I WOULD trade Ron for, but I have to start out with who I don't want for him.

    1) Peja. Please God, NO. He is overrated. We don't need him.
    2) Anyone from the Knicks. Any TWO players from the Knicks. Ron doesn't deserve to go home after what he has done to the Pacers. I like the Toronto idea....
    3) Jalen.
    4) Any other former Pacer, even though it would be tough to turn down Baby Al.

    Ok, now who I would take:

    1) Just about anyone else in the entire league, just to get the nutball out of here. F**K him.


    It is hard to come up with anybody right now, because our needs are pretty specialized. We need to think long and hard about what happens to chemistry with whomever we bring in....Lotta things to consider...



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  23. #23
    Member jrm7one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarey
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seriously...unless you want to put JO in the deal, they aren't trading their all-star for nothing.
    Send Tinsley, Jack and Ron all together. I'll take whoever we can get if it means getting rid of those 3.

  24. #24
    Member Evan_The_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, In. via Oakland, Ca.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,413

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    What makes things interesting is the fact that we drafted Granger as insurance. Well the policy is about to go into effect. But really, Who do we trade Ron for? Will it be an SF replacement or a player that can fill another position?

  25. #25
    Naptown Seth
    Guest

    Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev_eezy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What makes things interesting is the fact that we drafted Granger as insurance. Well the policy is about to go into effect. But really, Who do we trade Ron for? Will it be an SF replacement or a player that can fill another position?
    What other position do we need? Point guard is well taken care of now, shooting guard is fine, power forward is fine, center is fine.
    Small forward it is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •