Default List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

Keep it realistic guys.

Here are some guys I would like

1. Baby Al
    2. Josh Howard
    3. Mickael Pietrus

I think all could be had for Ron.

Default Re: List of guys you would like to trade Ron for

Yeah I just was saying that again.. Baby AL is a very logical as far as easier trade to do. And Harrington would now start at least for now ahead of Granger. Would not be taking too many perimeter shots from whoever would be playing the 2 spot.

Why Not Us ?

Al Harrington
    Josh Howard
    Lamar Odom
    Jamaal Magloire
    Rashard Lewis
    more when I think more about and have a roster list in front of me.

Omg I want AL back so bad

I don't think that the Mavs want to trade Josh howard for Artest. We love Josh down here in Dallas and he is pure class.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

1. I don't want AL back, he wanted out he can stay out. Plus doesn't anyone remember when the ball went to Al it never came back out, he was more of a hog than JAX has been. Plus I think his contract is up too soon and knowing AL he'll want alot more money than he is worth.

2. Josh Howard could be worth looking into.

3. Mickael Pietrus is aiming way to low IMO.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

sweabs

I think if a trade does in fact occur, there are going to be a lot of dissapointed people around here.

I personally think we'd be lucky to get a guy like Pietrus at this stage. I mean this is Artest we're talking about...he's going to retire in 3 years anyway!

Sports Logo

Andre Iguodala
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

ak 47
    peja
    Bosh
    Frye

We def just wont give him away I fulley expect a very good player if not star

rashard lewis

hahaha rashard, YEAH RIGHT. The best POSSIBLE guy we can get is Stojakovic...but of course I hope im wrong and we get someone better.

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Tim Duncan.

Steve Nash.

Shaq.

Yao Ming.

Or a bag of potato chips.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tim Duncan.

Steve Nash.

Shaq.

Yao Ming.

Or a bag of potato chips.
    I heard potato chips will not play for any cold weather team so you can rule him off your list

Why Not Us ?

Do WHATEVER it takes to get Chris Bosh. Ron and Jack. I don't care. As bad as Ron looks right now, nobody's going to want to take him. Do whatever it takes to get SOMEBODY good in return. Use our depth to put together a convincing package.

Besides, I would like nothing better than to send Ron to Canada for what he's done.

sweabs

Quote Originally Posted by jrm7one
    Do WHATEVER it takes to get Chris Bosh. Ron and Jack. I don't care. As bad as Ron looks right now, nobody's going to want to take him. Do whatever it takes to get SOMEBODY good in return. Use our depth to put together a convincing package.

Besides, I would like nothing better than to send Ron to Canada for what he's done.
    Seriously...unless you want to put JO in the deal, they aren't trading their all-star for nothing.

I don't know what players I'd trade Ron for, but it needs to be a shooting guard or a center. We've got Jax and Granger at the 3, so we really don't need much there.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    I don't know what players I'd trade Ron for, but it needs to be a shooting guard or a center. We've got Jax and Granger at the 3, so we really don't need much there.
    We'll give you 2 future 3rd round picks and a bag of skittles.

P.S. the salaries match, the bag of skittles is currently making 6.2 Million per year. It's a bit of a streaky shooter, but it has great handles and post moves.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince22

PS. the salaries match, the bag of skittles is currently making 6.2 Million per year.
    If only there was a third round...

Naptown Seth

Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince22

P.S. the salaries match, the bag of skittles is currently making 6.2 Million per year.
    Not sure what you're implying here to be honest. If you're implying Artest has no trade value, you're wrong. The guys got a world of talent and there are many GMs who will take a chance on him. If you're just trying to be cutesy then ok, we'll give you a Pepsi Big Slam and Michael Currys leftover jockstrap for Rasheed Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by Naptown Seth
    We'll give you Michael Currys leftover jockstrap for Rasheed Wallace.
    And disassemble the shrine in Carlisle's office!?!?!?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Naptown Seth
    Not sure what you're implying here to be honest. If you're implying Artest has no trade value, you're wrong. The guys got a world of talent and there are many GMs who will take a chance on him. If you're just trying to be cutesy then ok, we'll give you a Pepsi Big Slam and Michael Currys leftover jockstrap for Rasheed Wallace.
    Thanks, I think you caught on at the end. I am just trying to lighten the situation. That jockstrap from Michael "Carlisle's boyfriend" Curry is certainly intruiging though.

I know this is a thread for who I WOULD trade Ron for, but I have to start out with who I don't want for him.

1) Peja. Please God, NO. He is overrated. We don't need him.
    2) Anyone from the Knicks. Any TWO players from the Knicks. Ron doesn't deserve to go home after what he has done to the Pacers. I like the Toronto idea....
    3) Jalen.
    4) Any other former Pacer, even though it would be tough to turn down Baby Al.

Ok, now who I would take:

1) Just about anyone else in the entire league, just to get the nutball out of here. F**K him.

It is hard to come up with anybody right now, because our needs are pretty specialized. We need to think long and hard about what happens to chemistry with whomever we bring in....Lotta things to consider...

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey
    Seriously...unless you want to put JO in the deal, they aren't trading their all-star for nothing.
    Send Tinsley, Jack and Ron all together. I'll take whoever we can get if it means getting rid of those 3.

What makes things interesting is the fact that we drafted Granger as insurance. Well the policy is about to go into effect. But really, Who do we trade Ron for? Will it be an SF replacement or a player that can fill another position?

Naptown Seth

Quote Originally Posted by Ev_eezy
    What makes things interesting is the fact that we drafted Granger as insurance. Well the policy is about to go into effect. But really, Who do we trade Ron for? Will it be an SF replacement or a player that can fill another position?
    What other position do we need? Point guard is well taken care of now, shooting guard is fine, power forward is fine, center is fine.
    Small forward it is.