Thread: Johnny Unitas figure

terrykilby

Default Johnny Unitas figure

Didn't expect to see a colts board here. I just got the Mcfarlane Johnny Unitas action figure. Detail is great! Even says BALTIMORE on the package!!

terry

Default Re: Johnny Unitas figure

Who are you. Who is Mcfarlane. More importantly, who is Johnny Unitas? Baltimore?
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Kaufman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who are you. Who is Mcfarlane. More importantly, who is Johnny Unitas? Baltimore?
    I'm hoping that last comment was a joke. But I suck at "reading" sarcasm.
    All in for DG33

Did the packaging include the disclaimer "Not meant for Indianapolis. I support the Baltimore Ravens over the Indianapolis Colts".
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

Quote Originally Posted by ABADays
    Did the packaging include the disclaimer "Not meant for Indianapolis. I support the Baltimore Ravens over the Indianapolis Colts".

Exactly...should have included...."despise the Indy franchise and want nothing to do with them"
    "If I tell you its Easter, you'd better hide eggs" - Peyton Manning to Marcus Pollard

Seriously... who is this........... "Johnny Unitas" you all speak of..........

And this "Baltimore" place, what is that ---- Is it in heaven???
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

Please trade me to this "BALTIMORE" you speak of.

terrykilby

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    Since I go up to Baltimore about every other week, I think it's pretty insulting to Heaven to even compare that dirty pile of trash city to the place where Jesus plays lawn darts.
    you really shouldn't talk **** about my home like that. living in dc makes you no better than any of the people in baltimore. and johnny unitas who is one of the greatest played in b-more, not indianapolis. you wanna see a dirty city, visit parts of mexico.

terry

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by terrykilby
    you really shouldn't talk **** about my home like that. living in dc makes you no better than any of the people in baltimore. and johnny unitas who is one of the greatest played in b-more, not indianapolis. you wanna see a dirty city, visit parts of mexico.

terry
    Um, we know that.

Most are just annoyed because he seemed to hate Indianapolis.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Since you are such a fan of this "Baltimore", maybe you could post on similar boards about your "Unitas" toys and someone would actually care about them there.

terrykilby

i know the feeling. I work in northern va and commute everyday. sux, but housing is much cheaper in bmore. a $200,000 house in baltimore costs $700,000 and higher!!!

to the other guy, whether it's a toy or not, this is the place to talk about colts. got a problem with the action figure then just read the next thread. don't be an ***

terry

I don't think there is a place to talk about this "unitas" character - he didn't want to be a part of the Indianapolis Colts, he was a supporter of this place, "Baltimore", and their Ravens. He didn't acknowledge the Colts. So I don't acknowledge him.

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    Oh man, no kidding with the housing costs. The place I rent would probably cost about 20 grand in Indy, but goes for half a million in my local, easily.
    Wow. Better get out to Reston or Chantilly!

terrykilby

Quote Originally Posted by Kaufman
    I don't think there is a place to talk about this "unitas" character - he didn't want to be a part of the Indianapolis Colts, he was a supporter of this place, "Baltimore", and their Ravens. He didn't acknowledge the Colts. So I don't acknowledge him.

to not acknowledge him is to not know anything about the game of football then!!! get a life dude!

terry