Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want AJ traded RIGHT NOW

Default Re: I want AJ traded RIGHT NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not doubting that it's mostly Rick's fault for playing him so much, but since the two can apparently not co-exist, we need to make a decision. Is there anyone who would pick AJ over Rick?
    I doubt it. Rick's problem can be adjusted. AJ's sucking is permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by jrm7one
    I doubt it. Rick's problem can be adjusted. AJ's sucking is permanent.

I wasn't going to comment in this thread, but that got a laugh out of me. Brutal.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This forum needs to stop with the "Trade player that just had a bad game NOW!!!" threads right after a loss.
    I've never seen this forum so negative. You'd think we were 6-10. I swear, even after the brawl it wasn't this bad.

Erm AJ sucks, still id like that someone slap Rick in the face to wake him up. You know if you trade AJ there is a chance that E.Gill will be closing out the games. Sounds good right? I wouldnt mind AJ get traded, i hate him (his play actually) but i doubt we could get anything better. So changing him with another sucky PG wont do the trick, stoping Rick with the crapy stuff at the end of the games(mostly) would though. And if someone is going to comment how good AJ is on defence im gonna snap, he sucks there too.

Sports Logo

AJ plays like he has always played......but with another year under his belt....a bit slower with his shot a bit off.....but he's going to be an acceptable 3rd string PG that can satisfactorily run the point, occasionally score the ball and fill in when needed....but very short periods of time.

If Tinsley is out....I would prefer to have play 15-20 minutes MAX. Frankly...I have no idea why Sarunas hasn't played more then 30 minutes when he has started.

I wouldn't want him traded for the very reason why he is playing ANY minutes tonight....cuz our regular Starting PG is "injured / not playing / pouting / has PMS / crying like a girl in the locker room / << insert any reason you can come up with" and Sarunas can't play the full 48 minutes of a game.

Whether we like it or not....AJ is the best 3rd PG option that any team in the league has ( maybe with the exception of Denver with a PG rotation of Miller/Boykins/Watson ).
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The security blanket must be burned.

D'OH. AJ = NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD AT ALL.

I just want a trade

Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    I'm not doubting that it's mostly Rick's fault for playing him so much, but since the two can apparently not co-exist, we need to make a decision. Is there anyone who would pick AJ over Rick?
    If we're not trading Tinsley, then I might choose AJ over Rick...

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

So Shade, are you a closet Eddie Gill fan or something? Cause if you are, it's okay to come out. Just type the words, "I'm a Eddie Gill fan". That's all there is to it. See, I'll show you. I'm a Eddie Gill fan. See how easy that was. You'll feel so much better about yourself if you stop judging yourself and embrace your true nature.

If you're not an Eddie Gill fan, then you really better be quiet. With AJ gone, you'd see a whole hell of a lot of Eddie Gill.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

It is time for a big shake up in my humble opinion. This team doesn't play well together, they play like strangers.

Players who need to go. AJ, Jackson and Artest!

Needs: Shooting guard like a Ray Allen (Not him, but a dead eye shooter with defensive skills and can make his shot anytime!!)
    A GOOD CENTER!! - I love Foster but he's a good back up.

We also need a replacement for Mike Brown on the Bench. Kevin Oneil isn't it!

Rotation with what we have:

Tins/Saras
    Jones/Need a shooting guard
    Oneal/hulk maybe
    Pollard/Foster
    Granger/Croshere