Thread: Houston is throwing the season !!!

Default Houston is throwing the season !!!

After watching the last few weeks Houston throwing away games.. and who can blame him... they are in a race and winning for Reggie Bush..

Why Not Us ?

Default Re: Houston is throwing the season !!!

bush wil drown behind that o line....
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

If I was Bush I'd pull an Eli and refuse to play for them. Can you imagine, going from USC to the pros and taking a DOWNGRADE at o-line?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I was thinking about the draft last night. The teams with the worst records right now are: Houston (1-11), GB (2-10), NYJ (2-10), and SF (2-10). Two of those teams (GB & SF) just drafted QBs last year. Houston will take Reggie Bush most likely, and NYJ need a QB because, IMO, Pennington is done. That means that either Matt Leinart or Vince Young will be in NY, and the other falls to the fifth pick in the draft. UNLESS, someone wants to trade their draft pick because anyone that they would take isn't worth that high of a pick. An interesting scenario, isn't it?
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

This is the only possible reason that the open-mouthed head coach is being allowed to finish the season.

Bush is the obvious 1st pick, but the Texans needs go much, much deeper than RB, plus Dom Davis is arguably the best player on offense. They should trade down and get as much help as possible. I'm pretty confident that if the GM is retained, he'll screw it up one way or the other.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

No way. I know Dominick Davis is good, and what you suggest makes sense on some level. But there's no way in hell you pass on a once in a lifetime difference maker like Reggie Bush. If the Texans trade that pick, they deserve to be laughed out of the league.

Obviously Bush would make the Texans a much better team, and I'd be fine with them taking him. My point is football players more than any other sport rely on their teammates to be successful. The more quality teammates you have, the easier you're job becomes. Bush would have a few of them in Houston, but not very many.

I'm talking about a trade similar to Ricky Williams, or what Dallas did with Herschel Walker. The Cowboys used that trade to build a complete team by acquiring players at several positions. Or even a trade like the Chargers pulled of with Vick, getting an under the radar player with star potential (LT) and additional picks. I just don't think the current GM can pull it off, in which case they should probably take Bush and go from there. Plus Bush would bring name value and add some respectability to the team.

I hope Houston wins sometime this season, like against SF. I don't want Bush in our division.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.