Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Jeff Foster

  1. #1
    Old as Dirt
    Guest

    Wink Jeff Foster

    I understand He is to play tonight, so would it be possible to let him play at least 4 or 5 weeks before some want to trade him. Give him a chance to get in shape.

  2. #2
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,191

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Hmmm.....4 to 5 weeks huh?

    That maybe too long.....j/k.

    Oddly enough.....Foster is probably the least likely to be called out on a trade....right next to Granger and Sarunas.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  3. #3
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oddly enough.....Foster is probably the least likely to be called out on a trade....right next to Granger and Sarunas.
    What makes you say that? We already offered him in a package for Magloire which was turned down...

  4. #4
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,191

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    I wasn't suggesting that Foster/Granger/Sarunas wouldn't be used as trade bait by Bird. I was suggesting that these players would be least likely to be called out in one of our many "Trade XXX Player for YYY player now" thread.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  5. #5
    Banned Destined4Greatness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,668

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Well Jackson and TInsley have already been called out. And Ron and JO can do no wrong. So expect the Foster trades if we lose.

  6. #6
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,191

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Nah....I think we will just revisit the SJax and Tinsley call outs again.....
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  7. #7
    Banned Destined4Greatness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,668

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah....I think we will just revisit the SJax and Tinsley call outs again.....
    Don't forget about Carlisle

  8. #8
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,191

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Sure...add him to the list....it couldn't hurt. Everyone get's to join the "get rid of....." thread until we start to gel.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  9. #9
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Foster is a drunkard, no team will want to touch that.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  10. #10
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Foster is a drunkard, no team will want to touch that.
    those be fighting words... care to take this outside


    Why Not Us ?


  11. #11
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,904

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Quote Originally Posted by Destined4Greatness
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't forget about Carlisle
    Did you forget about JO after the first few losses?

    Regards,

    Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    75
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Foster is a drunkard, no team will want to touch that.
    WHAT'S IN YOUR SOUP 150 PROOF

  13. #13

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Foster is a drunkard, no team will want to touch that.
    Are you kidding? He's tall and white. Utah took back an out of shape tall white guy with only 1 kidney. I don't think an alcohol problem would matter, as long as he's melatonin challenged

  14. #14
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Quote Originally Posted by USB
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WHAT'S IN YOUR SOUP 150 PROOF
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  15. #15
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,072

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Jeff Foster

    Only Samaki Walker is safe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •