Thread: Anyone tape Pacers-Cavs Broadcast on 11/24?

Default Anyone tape Pacers-Cavs Broadcast on 11/24?

Sorry to post this request again, but I lost all contacts and private messages when the board went off the air.

I had explained that I attended the Pacers-Cavs game (Nov. 24) with my son and daugther. It was my son's first game. I set the VCR to tape the TNT telecast of the game. However, the power went out after we left for the game, so the game was never recorded. My daughter had prepared a sign for the game, and we subsequently found out from several people that they saw her holding her sign on television.

Because it was my son's first game and because my daughter was on national television for about 20 seconds, I desperately want to add a tape of this broadcast to my collection. The TNT and Pacers were not encouraging. I never even heard back from them. But a couple of people from this board replied that they had recorded the game to Tivo or DVD. The board crashed as I was trying to reply to everyone. When it came back on-line, I had to re-register and lost all my private messages.

If you were one of those people that contacted me about having recorded the Pacers-Cavs game, please, please, please (!) try to re-establish contact with me.

Thanks!

Default Re: Anyone tape Pacers-Cavs Broadcast on 11/24?

Do you know where in the broadcast it was? I don't have a tape, but I can make a high-quality video of that part and send it to you.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Anthem,
    Thanks for the kind offer in your first message. No, unfortunately my daughter wasn't one of the kids in the clip you linked into your second message. She is holding up a sign that says "Thanksgiving on TNT" and "I love #10." I think she was filmed some time during the second quarter. Still holding out hope that I can get the full game on a tape or DVD (I think it would be neat to show my son a tape of the first Pacers game he went to 20 years from now---wish I had a tape of my first Dolphins game, but I digress!), but in leiu of this, I would be very much appreciative of getting even just a clip like the one you posted of my daughter, and am very much appreciative of your efforts. However, there is no rush to do this; please do not lose sleep on my account!

Well, You can download it from internet. I found the game at www.minimova.org Just search for pacers and download the game with some bittorent client. Several people are seeding it, I also left my client to seed this one.

Just wanted to say that someone just contacted me about sending a DVD my way! So I have found what I was looking for.

My thanks go out to everyone that replied to my request for help.

Now if we can just get Foster in the lineup...