Thread: Central division is 6-0 so far......

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Central division is 6-0 so far......

Bucks 2-0
    Pacers 1-0
    Pistons 1-0
    Bulls 1-0
    Cavs 1-0

This is gonna be a fun division race...

I do think the Bulls will fall off the map eventually, though. Frontcourt depth will bury them.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Default Re: Central division is 6-0 so far......

Wow... everyone's got at least 1 win and 6 wins in total out of ummmm 6 games...

Talk about a worthless stat, I think we just found one. Get back to me after 10 games each... then after 30...

Nothing to see here... move along...

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

It's and oddity worth noting, because it's something you rarely see.

It's pretty amazing I must say to see this. This is going to be tough. As K said, I don't think Chicago will be too good. Somehow they scored 21 more points in the 4th last night, but they will miss Curry. I'm not sure on the Bucks yet, but they definitely can be good. TJ Ford is the key, that guy has a motor.

Do you notice that there were some great players taken out of the Lebron draft?
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

thought_criminal

What's surprised me is that the BuX have won their first two games. I didn't expect them to come out of the gates strong until Bogut got into the swing of the NBA regular season, mut Michael Redd is just awesome.

I still can't believe he was a second rounder. Of course, JJ was as well. Maybe JJ = next Michael Redd?

StephanJackson1

i am going out on a limb and saying every team makes the playoffs.

Make that 7-0....
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

the bucks are definately amazing

did you see michael redd s three to bring the game to OT against the sixers? (if you haven t, go to nba.com, they re giving away the highlights of each game for free again)
    Word on the street is he doesn't want your money, he only wants to please your ears...
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Make that 7-0....
    Do to our spectacular win vs the Heat .

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I think the central is the undisputed toughest division in the league.

Me too! We have a lot of competition being in the Central Division, WE CAN HANDLE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacers#1Fan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the central is the undisputed toughest division in the league.
    I think so too, no weak sisters. I predicted in Peck's thread that all five central members would make the playoffs. Along with them I added Miami, New Jersey, and New York.

Now I'm thinking Indiana, Detroit, Miami, New Jersey, Cleveland, and Milwaukee, in that order. With Chicago, New York and Washington fighting for the last two spots.

Of course the pecking order could change with trades.

Down to 7-1... Detroit pulled out the win against Boston, but the Cavs got spanked by the Spurs.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!