Thread: Job Question

Default Job Question

This may be a stupid question, but are actual NBA Historians, is that an actual career? If so, that would be my dream job. I want to be a writer, but I'm not sure if I want to do sports journalism or fiction novels. Another job I've always been interested in was writing narrations for the History channel, that would be awesome.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

Default Re: Job Question

Quote Originally Posted by 8.9_seconds
    This may be a stupid question, but are actual NBA Historians, is that an actual career? If so, that would be my dream job. I want to be a writer, but I'm not sure if I want to do sports journalism or fiction novels. Another job I've always been interested in was writing narrations for the History channel, that would be awesome.
    This sounds like a job for Mr. Boyle if he is so inclined ...

Why Not Us ?

Hey same here!

Writing is my dream job, studying Psychology is my backup, but more practical one. (I really like Psychology too though.)

I'll probably study both in college.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    Hey same here!

Writing is my dream job, studying Psychology is my backup, but more practical one. (I really like Psychology too though.)

I'll probably study both in college.

Hey same here buddy. It's always interested me. Though I am taking a multimedia/Tv Productions class last next year, but that goes along with writing more.

Combining the two, psycology and writing would be awesome, but I always wondered if people ever actually bought those books.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

Hey same here buddy. It's always interested me. Though I am taking a multimedia/Tv Productions class last next year, but that goes along with writing more.

Combining the two, psycology and writing would be awesome, but I always wondered if people ever actually bought those books.
    Hah, I never even thought about combining the two... although knowing some Psychology might possibly be useful if you were to write a novel....... sometimes, maybe.

Aren't you the person that had similar musical tastes to me also? That's pretty crazy.

PS - LOL!!!!!!!

(Sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    Hah, I never even thought about combining the two... although knowing some Psychology might possibly be useful if you were to write a novel....... sometimes, maybe.

Aren't you the person that had similar musical tastes to me also? That's pretty crazy.

PS - LOL!!!!!!!

(Sorry)

Yep, maybe your my male equivalent...........freaky. Alternate universe type of thing.......(cue the X-Files Music)

LOLZ!!!!!!OMG, UR KRazy!!!

Do Not Trade Austin

Yep, maybe your my male equivalent...........freaky. Alternate universe type of thing.......(cue the X-Files Music)