Thread: Phone Help, Really Really needed.

Default Phone Help, Really Really needed.

Ok, I just got a new cell phone, the Verizon VX5200 camera phone, and I cannot check the voicemail. Everytime I try to, I just leave myself a message!!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with this thing?? If you know, you could you please tell me how to work this, I fear I will become even nuttier.................
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Phone Help, Really Really needed.

Do you still have the book with it? You might take a look in there, and see if it says how to set it up the first time, because you'll need to set up a pin number to get into your voicemail.

I have an LG VX6000 phone, and when you check the voicemail, you have to dial *86 to go into voicemail, then hit the # key to let it know it's you trying to access, and not someone trying to leave a message, then hit your pin number to get into the voicemailbox.

Let me know if that helps at all.

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Call Verizon customer service right now, or go back to the store. They forgot to program the voicemail automatic access code into your phone when you bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by burnzone
    Do you still have the book with it? You might take a look in there, and see if it says how to set it up the first time, because you'll need to set up a pin number to get into your voicemail.

I have an LG VX6000 phone, and when you check the voicemail, you have to dial *86 to go into voicemail, then hit the # key to let it know it's you trying to access, and not someone trying to leave a message, then hit your pin number to get into the voicemailbox.

Let me know if that helps at all.

Yep that helped alot, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    Call Verizon customer service right now, or go back to the store. They forgot to program the voicemail automatic access code into your phone when you bought it.
    Haha, I was lookin for the damn box to find the number, but I never found it. I was about to go nuts trying to find it before I found out how to set up my inbox.

Another question, how do I turn one of my personally recorded sounds into a ringtone, any idea?
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

Junior Member The Toxic Avenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8.9_seconds
    Another question, how do I turn one of my personally recorded sounds into a ringtone, any idea?

You are gross. Pervert!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You people have dirty minds. Oh who am I kidding so do I

I dont..