Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: I Don't Believe It

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,096

    Default I Don't Believe It

    An owner visits the site while it's his turn to pick - then leaves without making a selection. Anyone who wants to check that, just go to the draft page and click on "last login" for the owner whose turn it is.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  2. #2
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    I know! Haha - I was wondering the same thing.

    Plus, I sent him a PM and noticed he read it...

  3. #3
    Member BostonConnection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)
    Posts
    4,694

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    An owner visits the site while it's his turn to pick - then leaves without making a selection. Anyone who wants to check that, just go to the draft page and click on "last login" for the owner whose turn it is.
    Maybe he's consulting his ouija board...
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

  4. #4
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    Maybe he wants to burn his 12 hours now to challenge himself in later rounds?


  5. #5
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    Well he's back on - you can do it MagicRat!!!

  6. #6
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,622

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    He's just trying to make me stay up as late as possible before I fill up my continency list.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  7. #7
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,814

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    If you guys want to come over and get my 3 kids to bed every night, feel free......

  8. #8
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,622

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you guys want to come over and get my 3 kids to bed every night, feel free......
    Ha! I've got my 3 down and sleeping.

    Plus, we had 3 extra from my sister-in-law.

    Pure chaos.

    On the plus side, we had my 3 read bedtime stories to their 3.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,096

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's just trying to make me stay up as late as possible before I fill up my continency list.
    I'm already trying to balance for position. I'm hoping if I get minutes basically covered then the next two mornings before I leave I can just load the CL with BPA's. Usually by the 7th rd - which is about where I think we'll be - I have to start manually picking.

    If I can get a C/F with my next pick I'll just about be there.

    We'll see how that works out - I may have come up with an entirely new strategy. Or I may end up 10-46 this season.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  10. #10
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,973

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you guys want to come over and get my 3 kids to bed every night, feel free......
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  11. #11
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    Awww...you're kidding me! I just saw Mourning online and still no pick!

    I'm dying here - I need some sleep!

    EDIT: And I really don't want to use my contingency list...

  12. #12
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    Excellent - I'm finally up.

  13. #13
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,973

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    Hey, I just woke up and went like 30 or more spots without a pick, so I had to evaluate what had happenned in the meantime D:.

    Regards,

    Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  14. #14
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,814

    Default Re: I Don't Believe It

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarey
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Excellent - I'm finally up.
    Finally up and you took half of my contingency list. Booooo.......(not that I expected those guys to last 40 some-odd picks).........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •