Thread: Pacers.com} QOD 10/21/05......What's the Best Lineup Until Centers Return?

Default Re: Pacers.com} QOD 10/21/05......What's the Best Lineup Until Centers Return?

So it would appear Walker is a foregone conclusion as the 15th person if he was not already?

Why Not Us ?

Default Re: Pacers.com} QOD 10/21/05......What's the Best Lineup Until Centers Return?

My guess is, much to the chagrine of many, Austin Croshere will be the starting c/pf for the season.

There are many reasons for this. But one of the reasons is that if Austin does well he won't sulk & complain when the centers come back & he loses his spot on the floor.

Sometimes it pays to be a good soldier. Sometimes is burns your @ss too.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

For all the talk there's been for trading Artest maybe it's time to see what an expiring Fred Jones and Pollard could bring?
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Quote Originally Posted by RWB
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For all the talk there's been for trading Artest maybe it's time to see what an expiring Fred Jones and Pollard could bring?
    Why would teams want to trade for an ailing center and a too small shooting guard at this time? After the trade deadline maybe. Most will want to wait and see what they have and need.

Another thought is I don't think we could get anyone better than them, so why trade them?

Quote Originally Posted by Peck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My guess is, much to the chagrine of many, Austin Croshere will be the starting c/pf for the season.

There are many reasons for this. But one of the reasons is that if Austin does well he won't sulk & complain when the centers come back & he loses his spot on the floor.

Sometimes it pays to be a good soldier. Sometimes is burns your @ss too.
    Oh god shoot me now
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Dont trade Fred! Man..nothin against Cro but to have him start...well lets just say we can do somethin better with our lineup. I still dont like Smaki much either...

This is good., I fee like we are back in June again..
    And think there are alot of questions, once everyone is healthy though, and roles more defined.

And as far the question
    Why would teams want to trade for an ailing center and a too small shooting guard at this time?
    The questions is which teams need to unload 7 plus million at the end of this season. Although my position has changed on this. I am really not sure what the Pacers would be looking to add right now. Another pure shooter, hopefully that is Sarunas, another Bigman, hopefully Granger, Harrison, Bender etc help fill that role. Although I think if there is ever a year for a possible mid season trade it could very well be this one. Again depending on how everything shakes out.

Why Not Us ?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Walker is pretty much a lock as the 15th man. Snap and Brown, sorry, it was great to have you in camp and you will crack a roster eventually but it won't be the Pacers'.