Thread: Good Job Pacers

Default Good Job Pacers

Last night I was suprised to see that I could watch the preseason games with my service, I wasn't aware that we had those channels.

----Anyway-----------

I saw so many great things last night

Saras- Wow.....I totally underrated this guy in my head. I thought that he would be ok, but never make any impact, but he really impressed me. His court vision is immaculate, his passes are amazing, his team skills are awesome. Though he is slow and defense and can be easily burned, I'm sure that he will improve alot by mid-season.

There is just something about this guy that is so likeable. I'm not sure if it's just his passes wow me or what, but he has this likeability about him, like you want to root for him, IMO.

Granger- Very, Very impressed with him.I love his defense, I love his rebounding, I love his grit. Danny seems like he is beyond his years. It is safe to say that he will be an All-Star in seasons to come.

I also liked the way he said that Ron Artest really pushed him, I'm glad that he's observant and wants to rise to Ronnie's level of play; and it just shows that he is very respectful.

Bender- Listen Jon, if you're out there, you did a great job last night. I know that I joke about him, that I sometimes ridicule him, but he did great. The way he played last night was the reason he gets so much crap, if he could just push through his injury, if he can, he would be more respected. When I see the Jon Bender that I saw last night, I'm happy for him, but I also feel a little cheated. Why can't he be there all the time?

Austin- Though I read that people don't think that he did much last night, I was happy. I thought that he played great helpside and weak side defense, he showed that he was a hustle player too, good job Cro.

Ronnie- Did awesome, he was just awesome, played like the Ron Artest I like to see.

Jamaal- He started out slow, but what he did down in the post once he got he got going, he played a great game. Jamaal took the ball to the hoop without fear, I just hope that when he landed on his back that it didn't hurt too bad.

Freddie-I can't really say anything bad...but not much good either, he was good/ok, a few more shots would have fallen if he followed through better.

JO-Nice suit

Foster- Needed more camera time

Scot-Never dissapoints, haha he will be a Pacer legend, the glasses were a nice touch.

AJ-I thought he did a fine job, very good.

Eddie Gill-Nice shot

Hulk-Where were ya buddy?

Damone Brown- I saw some good stuff, too bad we can't use him.

Jax-I can't remember, but didn't he have that great spin move to the basket? Well, I do remember that he wasn't so trigger happy, I'm happy about that.

Overall,it was a good game, good effort by all.

BTW, don't let this be your impression of Robert Horry if you're less than a casual fan, he's a lot better than that.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

Default Re: Good Job Pacers

Bender looked unstoppable didn't he. Sorry I just wanted to make this thread longs.

lol and yeah he was UNSTOPPABLE!!!! GO JB! GO JB!

Sports Logo

I think I would rather keep Brown than Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar
    I think I would rather keep Brown than Walker.
    I was suprised that Brown played as well as he did, but I can't help thinking that some of his looks were courtesy of or veterans. Too bad we need Walker as badly as we do now, but it you really think about, once Jeff , Hulk, and Scot come back, or JO can take over that spot, he really isn't needed, I know that that is pretty far away, but we might end up at the end of the season in the same boat we are in with our PG's.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.