Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you Stand?

Default Where do you Stand?

Man on the Moon: Hoax or Real Deal?

I was discussing it with a friend the other day, and he made some interesting points.

The thing that always irked me was the flag waving, not possible, no atmosphere.

I know that there are tons of websites that have counter remarks to both sides, but I'd like to know where you guys stand, it's a fascinating topic.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

Default Re: Where do you Stand?

Real
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'd say it's real. No doubt in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacers#1Fan
    I'd say it's real. No doubt in my mind.

Really....no doubt.......no doubt at all.......not one tiny shred............not one little morsel...........not one tiny speck...........not one little parasite off the head of a monkey................none?

When my friend first told me about it, I thought that he was nuts, absolutely crazy, but after awhile, it really seemed plausible. You should go to one of the websites, they are really interesting, most are really thorough also.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

Fake.

Real.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

They are real.

And as for the websites about the landings being faked, there are an equal number of websites about them NOT being faked.

I dont think it is outside the realms of possibility that the first moon landing was faked in order to one up the Russians and "get there" first. However I think regardless we've definately put people on the moon at some stage.

If the landings were faked why didn't Neil Armstrong do another take when he flubbed his line as he took the first step onto the moon?

Surely if they were going to fake the moon landing they'd tape things to make sure there wasn't an accident (like a set piece falling over) during a live feed...

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Real. And there are no silent black helicopters in the night hovering above cities either.
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

real

Zesty

I hope your friend doesn't join a cult, as it sounds like you are easily swayed.

When I was abducted the grays told me it was real.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    Real. And there are no silent black helicopters in the night hovering above cities either.

speaking of that have anyone local heard the alleged black helicopters that hover sometimes over Beech Grove at the old close down RailRoad Station?

some people in the area talk about it...urban legend I suppose.. altough I did find a few articles speculating about it on the internet.. so it must be true

Why Not Us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Slade
    speaking of that have anyone local heard the alleged black helicopters that hover sometimes over Beech Grove at the old close down RailRoad Station?

some people in the area talk about it...urban legend I suppose.. altough I did find a few articles speculating about it on the internet.. so it must be true

If your looking for black helicopters then start with Fort Campbell, KY.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Check with these guys. They may have the answers.

http://indianaghosts.org/index.htm

"On August 6, 1994, I toured the Amtrak Railcar Repair Facility at Beech Grove, Indianapolis, Indiana. There are at least ten maintenance barns at this facility, covering 129 acres, with two separate fences with the tops leaning inward. The windows of several buildings have been bricked up. Hence, you have three levels of security for Amtrak repair barns!

"There are three helicopter 25-knot aviation wind socks (which aren't the correct ones to use for chemical spills which require 10-knot wind socks). There are high security NSA-style people turnstiles, and high intensity/security lighting for 24-hour operation. The box car (gas chamber) building fence is marked with special "RED/BLUE Zone" signs [visible in the photo ]. This corresponds to the "mission" of the RED/BLUE Lists which surfaced in June and July of 1996.

"Under martial law, this will become a death camp. They're only going to handle category one and two (RED and BLUE) people there. This box car facility will be used for execution.

"One of the barns is large enough to put four box cars into. There are powered vents on the top of the barn to vent the gas out of the building after the box cars have been fumigated. All of the buildings have newly installed six-inch gas pipes and furnaces installed in all "railroad barns."

"Since the photo was taken in August 1994, FEMA has allocated $6 million to make the walls and roofs of the buildings "airtight." Under martial law, this facility could be immediately used as an SS-style "termination" gas chamber.

"On January 27, 1995, The Indianapolis News ran an article titled, "Amtrak Lays off 212 at Beech Grove: 170 Lose Jobs at Maintenance Center Today." Why perform $6 million worth of renovations, and then lay off 212 people? Because the people doing the final executions will not be Americans. Thus, the "slots" of the 212 will be filled with non-Americans.
    http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration.htm

somebody has too much time on his hands

Why Not Us ?

Frank it's so obvious once the UN and New World Order take complete control. Ever notice those numbers randomly placed on the back of street signs? I hope they give us a choice between a slow or fast execution.

Quote Originally Posted by RWB
    Frank it's so obvious once the UN and New World Order take complete control. Ever notice those numbers randomly placed on the back of street signs? I hope they give us a choice between a slow or fast execution.
    eak:

Why Not Us ?

As soon as btown is made Czar all will be ok. Of course his idea of putting a v-chip in everyone is a cause for pause.

Quote Originally Posted by 8.9_seconds
    Man on the Moon: Hoax or Real Deal?

I was discussing it with a friend the other day, and he made some interesting points.

The thing that always irked me was the flag waving, not possible, no atmosphere.

I know that there are tons of websites that have counter remarks to both sides, but I'd like to know where you guys stand, it's a fascinating topic.

Um, you do realize that that flag was made with wires to hold it out because there is no atmosphere, don't you?

The flag was standing out straight when it was brought down the steps so I hope you are not basing your entire disbeleif on this one thing.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:

I dont mind staying abreast of all the new songs that are out there..
    some of these new tracks are really titillating

Why Not Us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peck
    Um, you do realize that that flag was made with wires to hold it out because there is no atmosphere, don't you?

The flag was standing out straight when it was brought down the steps so I hope you are not basing your entire disbeleif on this one thing.
    I always thought there are supposed to be some pictures of the flag rippling and that is what the moon conspiracy folks are going by.... I sure hope it isn't just the fact the flag is straight out as it is like you said (the flag has a wire/pole at the top to keep it straight).

The link I posted debunks a lot of the conspiracy theories. Some of the theories were pretty weak to begin with. It doesn't debunk them all tho.

-Bball

------

-John Wooden

Junior Member The Toxic Avenger's Avatar

Real... Too much money involved to be fake.