Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Colts/Rams thread.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Colts/Rams thread.

Quote Originally Posted by indytoad
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, they won, but it wasn't a particularly impressive victory. I still don't think they're quite as good as their record would imply. The defense was not very good - I don't think they'll fare well against a team with both a good offense and a good defense.

But I suppose such a sig is my just desserts. Or comeuppance. I dunno which word I like better.

IndyToad
    Things change quickly
    Yeah, we're not flawless and we're not perfect.

But still, AT LEAST GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR THE WIN.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Great victory for us. Shows us we can come back from stupid mistakes. Of course Bulger going down helped us too.

6-0 sounds great. Bring on the winless Texans. And then we'll definetly win week 8 (bye) then comes our most serious test.

BTW, I haven't read any of this thread cause I know most of it is Mr. Pessimist against the world and I don't feeling like reading his stupid *****.

that was a GREAT game! I love the pic on http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage it's a pic of Harrison and it says UNTOUCHABLES ! that's so true .

6-0 BABY!

Nobody likes you btown. The sunshine brigade is for LOSERS....

...wait, I think I'm on it....

...damn...
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    Unless you want to say Bulger was single-handedly making our offense and defense both blow, I wouldn't worry about it.

It's like I said earlier, and will say again every time I see a fan of Pacers/Colts look for a reason not to be happy: Did the teams that beat us care that we weren't good enough? Did they care when we were hurt? Did that cheapen the win for them? No. And I won't let it cheapen our victories, either. No what-ifs.

I know what is it some fans.. You can't get any joy out of life ...you have over analyze ever incepid play down to the inch... I would hate to be some of you.. who can't actually enjoy a 6-0 Team or who are really no real fan of the Colts anyway... with fans like that who needs enemies? you cry and whine over every play that does not go perfect , then jump back on the wagon after they win.... no thanks !!

Either GET BEHIND the team or get the out the way....

Not with that is said.....

How bout them Colts

Why Not Us ?

can we reserve Samantha Ryan for every game.. Uhhhh I really like her insights.. yeah that's it

Why Not Us ?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yeah, did you see how Marvin was really nervous talking to her.

"Oh my gosh, a pretty girl, I'm on TV with a pretty girl. As long as I don't make eye contact, it'll be alright....just focus on the question...."

Then, Peyton looks her straight in the eye and leans closer to hear the question and acts like he hangs with her all the time. What a playa.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt

The next drive was a perfect testament to what teams like the Rams can do, and how overrated Mike Doss has been as the greatest safety in the history of the world. I don't blame Jason David for that score at all. When you're a corner who's supposed to have deep help, you're allowed to overplay routes. He got burned, but he was supposed to have a partner in crime. Doss made a really stupid mental gaffe, which he's done frequently this year, and the Rams took advantage of it. We've made mistakes like that in the first 5 games, but no team had the opportunity to take advantage of it.
    I was kind of wondering what happened to the safety on that play. Normally we have some guy bite the dude's head off after the 10-15 yard gain, but that time no one was in sight.

What ever happened to our other safety.... Jefferson maybe? I thought he was supposed to be healthy soon. Is he better than Doss you think..?
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?