Thread: Props to Eddie Gill

Pacesetter

Default Props to Eddie Gill

I got to see the game pretty good last night.

I just want to say that as much as Eddie has been written off for this year since the addition of Saras, he showed why he's a professional basketball player tonight.

He hustled and scrapped all night, and I want to send a shout out to the man. He hustled for the loose ball, had his trademark quickness bringing the ball up the court, pick three steals, and even got 3 boards!

His FG% wasn't that great, but it also wasn't the worst. Alot of plays I could see on the court won't reflect in the box score, but Eddie's initiative helped to fuel the Pacers surge towards the end of the first half when Saras was having a hard time.

Good job, Eddie, and this is why you wear Pacers Blue and Gold, it's no fluke!!!!

Default Re: Props to Eddie Gill

Yes i was at the game and it was the best basketball I have ever seen him play, against a pretty pathetic T-wolves team.

But he did play well. I still think his decision making skills are the worst of all our PG's by far. Seems like Carlisle is yelling a lot more when Eddie is running the floor.

Default Re: Props to Eddie Gill

You'd never know it from reading this board, but Gill can actually play. He's a competent defender, and he can shoot. He's not a playmaker, but he's still much better than the Omar Cooks and Siggys of the world. He got put in a tough situation last year, having to play significant minutes in an unfamiliar system, but you can still do a lot worse for a 14th man.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!