Thread: Best seats in Conseco for the money?

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Best seats in Conseco for the money?

I have never been to Conseco.

I have previously posted about tickets and seats.

What exactly are club seats?

Section 19, Row 20 or Section 14, Row 8....are these good seats for viewing?

Thanks for all the help and the previous replies. And this forum rocks.

Nerd.
    Mood

Default Re: Best seats in Conseco for the money?

I have never been to Conseco.

I have previously posted about tickets and seats.

What exactly are club seats?

Section 19, Row 20 or Section 14, Row 8....are these good seats for viewing?

Thanks for all the help and the previous replies. And this forum rocks.
    If you can get the Simons to give them to you for free, the floor is the best place for the money.

I would rather have the section 14 seats. They're both on essentially opposite parts of the stadium, so being in row 8 is slightly better than row 20. I usually sit in Section 16 Row 14 when I can mooch those tickets off my friends. Any other tickets you had in mind?
    Those two choices or Section 4, Row 20.

I really want to go the the Mavs game in March. My wife is a huge UK fan and would love to see Delk and Walker in action. LOL.

Nerd.
    Mood

I've actually sat in Section 4, Row 20. Great seats. I think they're in the higher price bracket though. I'm not sure if it's worth it, since I haven't been in the other 2 Sections. They seem okay. I liked the Section 4 seats because your back is against a wall of sorts (I think), and you can lean back during breaks. You're still very close and have a great view of things. If you think being slightly closer to center court is worth the extra $, then go for it. But if you can get those Row 8 seats in Section 14, it would be tough to pass those up.
    Thanks for your help!

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I've got a few opinions.

First and foremost, center court seats are the worst in terms of price/ value. From center court you get an equally bad view of both baskets, but since the television networks have most those seats popular you'll pay a premium for them.

The beauty of the Fieldhouse is that its shaped like a basketball court, not a hockey arena, so the baseline and corner seats are very very very good. The behind-the-basket seats are probably sixty feet closer to the court than in a hockey-shaped arena like MSA. If you ever played PG, you'll know that is the most natural place to view a game.

As you can tell, I'm a balcony guy. If you like to look at basketball players, sit down low. If you want to see the game, sit higher. Each has a unique perspective.

Enjoy.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

Nerd.
    Mood

I've got a few opinions.

First and foremost, center court seats are the worst in terms of price/ value. From center court you get an equally bad view of both baskets, but since the television networks have most those seats popular you'll pay a premium for them.

The beauty of the Fieldhouse is that its shaped like a basketball court, not a hockey arena, so the baseline and corner seats are very very very good. The behind-the-basket seats are probably sixty feet closer to the court than in a hockey-shaped arena like MSA. If you ever played PG, you'll know that is the most natural place to view a game.

As you can tell, I'm a balcony guy. If you like to look at basketball players, sit down low. If you want to see the game, sit higher. Each has a unique perspective.

Enjoy.
    Thanks!

I have, and I like, the $58 (are they $60, now?) lower level seats behind the basket. They're the best I can get in a 1/2 season package, anyway.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

- Jimmy Buffett

I really want to go the the Mavs game in March. My wife is a huge UK fan and would love to see Delk and Walker in action. LOL.
    She had better be pretty to make up for you putting up with all that baggage! UK fan?

Tell her she can't cheer for the Mavs.

The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Now if I understand the question correctly, you're asking what are the best seats for the price. So IMO, the best seats for the lowest price would be in the balcony, section 204.

It's in the bowl at the baseline and the sightlines are great. You can see each end of the court well and both sides perfectly. When you factor in the $10 price - how can you go wrong?

Of course, getting seats at center court would give you a great view as well but you'll pay the price for it. I just don't suggest the balcony center court seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

Nerd.
    Mood

Now if I understand the question correctly, you're asking what are the best seats for the price. So IMO, the best seats for the lowest price would be in the balcony, section 204.

It's in the bowl at the baseline and the sightlines are great. You can see each end of the court well and both sides perfectly. When you factor in the $10 price - how can you go wrong?

Of course, getting seats at center court would give you a great view as well but you'll pay the price for it. I just don't suggest the balcony center court seats.
    Yes, one part of my question is, "What are the best seats for their price?"

The second part just dealt with the seats I mentioned. Which seats were better for viewing the game.

Nerd.
    Mood

She had better be pretty to make up for you putting up with all that baggage! UK fan?

Tell her she can't cheer for the Mavs.

HAHA. I am glad I'm not a UK fan. But, I am a Michigan fan....lol... :

She's a hottie, too....hehe...

One game last season I sat in the first row of the club level right at midcourt. The club level is the middle section between the two suite levels.

The seats are $94.00 or maybe they were $92.00 last season, but as far as "seeing the game" they were great seats, great locations. I have found the lower level at midcourt are almost too low,

That is why I like the temporary seat ara, which is sections 1, 2, 19 and 20. The sections at the opposite end are OK but they are too low of an angle. The temp seats are raised a little higher