Thread: A note for Saturday the 22nd

Default A note for Saturday the 22nd

Our draft will start on Friday the 21st, however the keeper league, that about 10 of us are in, will be holding their draft on Saturday morning, the 22nd.

You might want to keep in mind that almost half our league will be online, so I'm hoping there will be a lot of activity, as far as drafting goes.

I know some of us will have plans that will take us away for part or all of Saturday. If you get a chance, log on for a few minutes & toss some names on your contengency list.

Maybe we can get though a couple rounds on Saturday.

Thanks

Default Re: A note for Saturday the 22nd

James,

I will be there on Saturday the 22nd (from work). Things will get complicated after that.

My family arrives Saturday night on the 22nd. Sunday will be tough, with no internet connection yet at the new home. DSL service at the house starts on the 24th. The moving truck arrives the 24th or 25th.

I should be able to check in daily from Monday on to fill my contingency list, but if it turns out that I'm holding things up I will e-mail you or someone else my player list to make sure things don't grind to a halt on my part.

I'd be more than happy to help you out. With the extended clock I shouldn't be drafting for anyone but myself so I will have plenty of time.

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I might be gone for a very short peroid of time on the 22nd, but otherwise I'll be ok.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller