Thread: At this point I don't think its Insane to say

Default At this point I don't think its Insane to say

That if there were a vote for MVP now.

Dwight Freeney, and Edgering James would both deserve more than Peyton Manning

Default Re: At this point I don't think its Insane to say

No doubt in Peton's value but Edgerrin has looked very solid , especially when everybody and their brother now know the Colts are looking to run more out of need due to what the defense is allowing pass wise......and he is still getting a 100 yd games?

Why Not Us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Slade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No doubt in Peton's value but Edgerrin has looked very solid , especially when everybody and their brother now know the Colts are looking to run more out of need due to what the defense is allowing pass wise......and he is still getting a 100 yd games?
    Well, he's getting 100 yard games because they are playing the pass. So it shouldn't be surprising that he's getting them....

...and his fumbling problems in critical times is still there.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Correct me if I am wrong. But have we really had ANY critical moments in a game?

And if you are thinking of last game. He was down. It should have been 3rd and goal.

Actually he wasn't down, I think he was in the end zone. Regardless it was still stupid. It's the EXACT same mistake he made against the Pats last year. Down, not down, touchdown, or no touchdown doesn't matter. It's a stupid move to make regardless. He shouldn't have put himself in that position to worry about the call to begin with.

Also, it would have been 2nd and goal. The announcers commented on how it wasn't the smartest thing to do considering they had 2 more shots at it.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think this season is exposing (his skills, or lack thereof) Edgerrin far more than he would have liked with free agency approaching.

I'd also say that Peyton is far more valuable than his statistics imply. If people don't "get" why, then go watch the Rams. We've had more 12+ play drives in the first 5 games than we did all of last year. That tells you volumes about how well Peyton is executing the current game plan.
    Wow, that's twice in one day that I've 100% agreed with your post... :insertsurprisedsmileyhere: