Thread: 5 Days until draft day

Default 5 Days until draft day

The last two guys have checked in & now, everyone is up to date on the draft.

We'll still be starting the draft late this Friday evening, the 21st.

We'll be using a 24 draft clock to start with.

If I need to alter the draft clock, I'll send out an e-mail as well as post a message on here, 24 hours in advance of the change.

please check this board daily, for updates

One more reminder......... Ten members of our league are also in Displaced Knicks, Keeper League. The KL draft will be starting early but I think the main focus of that draft will be Saturday morning. Look for a lot of activity on our draft board that morning as well. I know some of you will be away for part, or all, of that day. If you're able to, please fill your contingency list before stepping out.

Finally.......... if you're new to the site this season I have player stats that I can make available to you. I've done this in the past for the incoming owners in an effort to level the playing field a little. I have these in an excel file & would be happy to e-mail them to you.

Thanks

Default Re: 5 Days until draft day

A potential wrinkle has emerged, called Hurricane Wilma.

If that hits my area on Saturday, I may be without power and internet, and of course fantasy basketball will be low on the priority list.

James, I will e-mail you my list on Friday, just in case.

Well, this morning they're saying Wilma will only be a CAT 2 when it gets to Fla - just a weenie little thing!

Hope you ride everything out OK and don't have too much damage. Do you need help drafting in the KL or will the CL be good enough for you?
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Curt,

As of now the storm is slower and won't arrive until Sunday. If it's a cat 1 I'll stay here, since it will weaken more as it goes west-to-east over Florida and gets to me.

I will e-mail you a list tomorrow night though, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by pacertom
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Curt,

As of now the storm is slower and won't arrive until Sunday. If it's a cat 1 I'll stay here, since it will weaken more as it goes west-to-east over Florida and gets to me.

I will e-mail you a list tomorrow night though, just in case.
    Yeah - looks like you should be OK.

I'm SO unprepared. Usually I have a list of around 270 - I'm at 170 and not inspired enough by the players left to do any more - at least not tonight.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire