Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just cant take it no more...

Default Re: I just cant take it no more...

Catching feelings on a message board, very bad. This thread is very funny though.

3ptmiller

Quote Originally Posted by Eindar
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Regardless, your love for Reggie is a little wearing at times, and you still, to my knowledge, have never apologized for essentially labeling 20+ members of this board as racists because they didn't think your Personal Jesus should have a statue erected. Joke or no joke, it was in poor taste, and I was offended..
    Because if you was a European (or a bit younger than 50) you would laugh when i said this, almost all of my best friends are black and we always have those "white & black" jokes... we laugh and have fun... In here, you become a Racist for jokes like this and get the whole damn Forum against you and I BECOME THE BAD GUY....

Did u think off that Sometimes i even find yours Jokes offending and not even funny just because its a different humor...? Thats exactly why im scared of posting in here... Im treated like a Racist or someone who call other Racists, a 14 year old american who cant speak english properly and or just like a Foreigner with underrated basketball knowledge because a Foreigner "cant speak english properly" thats why u dont take them seriously...

Im treated like the person im not everytime i post because i sometimes also cant Express myself in words like i want to because the lack of my English "word library" to try to make you guys understand and that i didnt meant this and that way... But of course, you are right... just keep on blaming me, all my fault....

This is my last post here in this forum so dont bother posting back even more "your fault" replys.. bye.

You communicate yourself just fine. However, your drama gets old, I say good riddance man.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

sweabs

Hey 3ptmiller, I have a question for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ptmiller
    Because if you was a European (or a bit younger than 50) you would laugh when i said this, almost all of my best friends are black and we always have those "white & black" jokes... we laugh and have fun... In here, you become a Racist for jokes like this and get the whole damn Forum against you and I BECOME THE BAD GUY....

Did u think off that Sometimes i even find yours Jokes offending and not even funny just because its a different humor...? Thats exactly why im scared of posting in here... Im treated like a Racist or someone who call other Racists, a 14 year old american who cant speak english properly and or just like a Foreigner with underrated basketball knowledge because a Foreigner "cant speak english properly" thats why u dont take them seriously...

Im treated like the person im not everytime i post because i sometimes also cant Express myself in words like i want to because the lack of my English "word library" to try to make you guys understand and that i didnt meant this and that way... But of course, you are right... just keep on blaming me, all my fault....

This is my last post here in this forum so dont bother posting back even more "your fault" replys.. bye.
    LMAO at you are you crying?

Damn it both of the Reggie lovers are now gone. I really wanted to see them post, this up coming season with Reggie gone.

Damn, I liked 3pt............
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey
    Hey 3ptmiller, I have a question for you.

Haha, trying to lure him out are you?
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

Do Not Trade Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

indiana_07_pacers

Hmm I always thought 3ptmiller and ReggieMiller85....w.e was the same person. I don't think I've said anything wrong but I always thought they were the same people.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I have never argued in my life like when i posted in this forum.
    ......so you didn't expect to argue here? Uh, what?

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

lol Coming to a forum and expecting everyone to kiss your *** and like you.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ptmiller

There is a time and place for racial humor. In a public forum with people you don't know is neither the time nor the place. Save the drama, have a good life.

EDIT: For the record, I'm 25, and I found it offensive. Had my black friend Isaac jokingly accused me of being a racist because I didn't want a statue of Reggie at Conseco, I'd have laughed my *** off, and probably made some sort of comment about not being a racist, because I own a color TV. He and I have developed that rapport over the time we've spent together. But I don't know you, you don't know me. It's inappropriate.

3PtMiller...
    As for your grammar/English- It's probably a little 'too' good and so most are assuming you are from the U.S. and so when you do misspell a word or use a word wrong it stands out a little more. You post enough, and usually well enought, that people forget (or never even realize) English is not your first lanquage.

-Reggie-
    I just consider you Reggie Miller's biggest fan and so know you're not gonna back down when defending Reggie. That doesn't mean I won't debate you necessarily but I don't expect to change your opinion much if at all.

-
    The 'racial joke'. Eindar has explained that pretty well. We don't know you are joking. This is a text based form of communication. We can't see your facial expressions when you type things. The smilies help but sometimes they still don't convey the context a person hopes. And the fact English isn't your first lanquage means you might not be as clear as you think you are... You come across straight to the point. Blunt. More direct. Sometimes some of the subtleties aren't there. That in and of itself isn't bad at all. In fact, it can be a good thing to get to the point and be understood. But that same trait also means sarcasm is much harder to detect for the reader(s).

PM's.
    If you are getting argumentative PM's I'd get a mod involved.

As for the nature of the discussions here recently- It is the off season and until there are some basketballs going thru the hoops, there's plenty of boredom and unanswered questions to discuss.

---
    As for the Russian poster in this thread (the name escapes me)... I only wish my English was a good as your's!

-

So- 3PtMiller...
    I certainly hope you stick around.

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

I thought Spike Lee was reggie's biggest fan

3ptmiller,

you shouldn t take all this so seriously. i know one can sometimes be a bit shocked reading a forum post, but after all, do remind that most persons posting are doing that from the other side of the world. and, as has been said already, if you get these stupid insults on pm's, just send them to the admins: the rules of the digest were made for some reason.

if you are truly leaving ( ), do know that i ve enjoyed reading your posts, was never disturbed by your english, and still own you one for helping me that time with my 'pacers games on video' problem.

keep em warm, over there in sweden

regards,

Raskolnikov
    Word on the street is he doesn't want your money, he only wants to please your ears...
    Bum in Berlin on Myspace