Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Debating on wether or not to get a artest authentic jersey..help

Default Debating on wether or not to get a artest authentic jersey..help

are they going to trade this guy? seriously I love ronnie and if i buy a new authentic and he gets traded I'm going to be angry. Or will he all of a sudden want to follow the path of the bulls again and go 33 or something?
    lmk if it would be smart...I'm looking at an authentic navy blue ronnie.
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

Default Re: Debating on wether or not to get a artest authentic jersey..help

get a swingman..jus like authentic but with a reebok sign, cost 20+ dollars less too.

Sports Logo

^^^is that on the Conseco Fieldhouse store?

I've always wanted to get a Pacer jersey...but thought that it was too much.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

I got mine from the Home Court Gift Shop in Conseco but they are a bit cheaper at Finish Line.

I got my jersey at the Finish Line for 50.00. Of course it's a boys size jersey though. It's also been 2 years ago that I got it so the prices may be different.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2007 Super Bowl XLI Champions!

Yeah I wear a Med. in youth so @ Conseco it was $56.60 but at Finish Line they're between $45-50.

authentics are WAY different then the regular swings...especially for the road jersey.
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

He won't get traded, buy the jersey.

Buy the Jersey!

Mood

You're safe for at least a year. And if nothing really bad happens in a year, you're probably safe for at least 3.

lol good...last authentic I bought was a Tracy Mcgrady Magic jersey when they switched to the recent ones. Then bam, traded!
    uhg
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

I was thinkin of buying a fred one should i?

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg2270
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was thinkin of buying a fred one should i?
    Now THAT's one you might hold off on for now.

Do what makes you happy in the here and now. Don't worry about the future.
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by indiana31
    Do what makes you happy in the here and now. Don't worry about the future.
    That's an excellent model for spending large sums of money.

Though I try to be fiscally conservative, man... if you want something I personally don't think money should be an issue. Its less worth it to stress something. It takes away from the enjoyment of that thing in the end. Thats just been my life experience. Others I'm sure have other situations and I'm a fortunate person in some sense, but that is how I lead my life.
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

If you can get it for .01 I say go for it no matter what!

BTW... after reading your Tracy McGrady story I am sure Uncle Buck is holding Jay back from the keyboard as he tries to type: "YES... Buy it!!! Buy it!!! Do it!!!"

-Bball
    O'Brien has been fired! Yay! What took so long?

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Pacesetter

Quote Originally Posted by Artest is MVP
    are they going to trade this guy? seriously I love ronnie and if i buy a new authentic and he gets traded I'm going to be angry. Or will he all of a sudden want to follow the path of the bulls again and go 33 or something?
    lmk if it would be smart...I'm looking at an authentic navy blue ronnie.
    If they were going to trade Ronnie they would have done it already. IMO. He's much too valuable of a player for this team. Last years history, he's going to unleash on this league. Buy the jersey! The White one's are awesome, but really, either color of the authentics are great!

Ask Whiskers what he thinks. . .

Yeah on his truwarier website he said he was gonna be sticking to 15 for quite a while...

sounds good....But just came into a damn money issue so it looks like I'm going with a swingman JO...:-/
    blah
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

should I get Swingman home or Swingman Road for JO?
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

should I get Swingman home or Swingman Road for JO?
    It's up to you. Got my Jack Swingman [home] yesterday and it is a really sweet jersey. I'm assuming the navy looks nice as well, but the white is a fresh look.

i have both so couldnt rilly tell u..i bet most people have a roadie though...

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

lol good...last authentic I bought was a Tracy Mcgrady Magic jersey when they switched to the recent ones. Then bam, traded!
    uhg

LOL I bought the blue road tmac, then they changed jerseys, then he got traded.