There is no doubt in my mind that Michael Jordan was the most talented individual to ever play in the NBA, there's no contest. MJ was a superstar, a monster, a hero, a living miracle, a model for how the game should be played.

I just wanted to establish that before I say this, something which I am aware I have said before.

This sudden outburst is prompted by the Reggie statue Thread, but I didn't want to hijack that so here goes:

Without the great teams that surrounded Michael Jordan, he would have never won all his championships, it's a TEAM Sport. No one individual can win games, they can aid, but they can't win over seventy games in a season by themselves. I think that this is very evident in Jordans first 5/6 seasons with the Bulls.

I will go in a slight compromise and say that with the exception of Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, and Ron Harper ( at times), none of the others would be of super star caliber or shine as bright without Jordan, but on the other hand MJ wouldn't have shined as bright without them either.

My point is, and I in no way mean disrespect to Rik Smits, Mark Jackson, Jermaine O'Neal, Byron Scott, Chuck Person, or any others, but if Reggie was on the bulls those years, he would have had a championship.