Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 80

Thread: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

  1. #1
    blow
    Guest

    Default Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Have a good read. For the first time Sarunas is talking not of the lack of team play, but of all-business attitude in the NBA.

    http://today.reuters.com/news/NewsAr...umber=0&summit=

    Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    By Steve Ginsburg

    WASHINGTON (Reuters)

    Sarunas Jasikevicius, who waited nearly a decade to join the NBA, says the league's emphasis on money is draining his enthusiasm.
    "I was surprised the NBA is much more a business-oriented situation," the Indiana Pacers guard told Reuters.
    "It's not so much pure basketball, like we play in Europe, like we played in college. Here, it's a business first of all.
    "That's bad. It takes away a lot from the game, the love of the game. It's my first time like this," said the Lithuanian.
    But Jasikevicius, a journeyman college performer at Maryland who became a top player in Europe, concedes the NBA is "something very special".
    "The best players are here," he said. "You get to compete against the best players every night. The change of scenery all the time, traveling. It can be pretty exciting."
    Few expected the 6-foot-4, 195-pound guard to make it to the NBA after a solid yet unspectacular college career in which he averaged 12 points as a senior at Maryland.
    Even Jasikevicius believed he was not NBA material and went home in 1998 to play in Lithuania one year and Slovenia for another while honing his game to become more than simply a jump shooter.
    Jasikevicius then joined Barcelona for three seasons, earning widespread praise while winning one Euroleague and two Spanish League titles.

    GOOD ENOUGH
    Maccabi captured his services for two seasons, a move that paid off for the Tel Aviv squad with two Euroleague championships.

    "Coming out of college, I always said I wasn't good enough to play in the NBA," he said.
    "But later I thought I was good enough. There was just not a single opportunity.
    "In the last couple of years, the opportunity presented itself again and, as a European basketball player, it was the only thing that was left for me."
    Clearly helping him in the eyes of NBA scouts were his performances in three games against the United States in the 2000 and 2004 Olympics when he averaged 23 points.
    Pacers president Larry Bird was unconcerned about signing a 29-year-old rookie to a three-year, $12 million contract.
    "His age didn't matter," Bird told Reuters. "Not for us. It wasn't even a factor.
    "He plays the game the way it's supposed to be played. He's a team player.
    "In this league the guys are bigger, stronger and quicker. He's getting better every night."
    After his Olympic heroics, Jasikevicius became hot property and signed with Indiana after being approached by at least five NBA clubs.
    Pacers coach Rick Carlisle says Jasikevicius is "getting better every game because he's learning more about the league, learning more about his team".

    TOUGH LEAGUE
    "This league is tough," said Carlisle. "Every minute you're on the court, you're under duress because it's very competitive.

    "Every minute you're out there, you're going to become a better player and he's done that."
    Jasikevicius is averaging nearly nine points and 3.2 assists for the Pacers, who were considered a pre-season powerhouse.
    But injuries and the controversy over disgruntled All-Star Ron Artest has left the team hovering around the .500 mark.
    When he was coming out of college, it was said Jasikevicius was too slow. Carlisle, though, believes he atones for any perceived weaknesses.
    "Any physical limitations he has, he makes up for with effort, knowledge of the game and studying his opponents," he said.
    "He's spent a lot of time watching film of upcoming opponents so he knows what the guy's strengths, weaknesses and tendencies are.
    "That's a sign of a guy that's a real student of the game. Probably a future coach, if he wants to do that."
    Jasikevicius said he was unconcerned about statistics, he simply wants to win.
    Now that Artest has been traded by the team, the Pacers guard is hoping things will settle down.
    "I just really love that I'm on the court there every night competing and trying to help the team," he said.
    "I'm more comfortable every day with the system, with the NBA, with everything that goes on here.
    "I think the gap between European and international players is not as big as it used to be," he added. "I think in seven or eight years you're going to see the NBA being half international, half Americans."

  2. #2
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,620

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    While I have no qualms with his on court play, I don't see him as anything special but I do think he is a good player, I can not stand the way the guy runs his mouth.

    STFU & play the game.

    Every single time I see some interview with him from anywhere but here it is about how he thinks this is wrong with the NBA or that is wrong with the NBA. Nobody held a gun to his head & made him sign a contract. Nobody will hold a gun to his head if he decides tonight to just leave his contract & go a back over seas. I'm sure there are plenty of teams that would gladly take him & pay him more money than he gets here.

    I know I am about to be attacked by our friends from across the pond so in advance let me say I'm sorry for offending you. But this guy talks way to much for a rookie for my taste.

  3. #3
    Member efx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Thing is though, while he is a rookie he's a 29 year old rookie who has played pro-basketball for a long time. I believe he's seen enough of the sports world to qualify him as someone who could make these comments without coming across as not knowhing what he's talking about.

    I think alot of people would have less of a problem with an american player saying this but I personally think his comments goes beyond something that warrants a love-it-or-leave-it response.

  4. #4
    blow
    Guest

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Generally I agree with you, Peck. But Saras is a special rookie (not a special player). He's been the best in Europe and every reporter talking to him in the States or in Europe would ask questions about the differences between NBA and European ball. It's natural. And talking too much is rookie style, especially for Saras. However, if you're a team player and you want more passion, do it: on the court, during the training sessions, in the dressing room first, then go talk to the media. Team play is team business first.

  5. #5
    Member Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Posts
    3,565

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    While I have no qualms with his on court play, I don't see him as anything special but I do think he is a good player, I can not stand the way the guy runs his mouth.

    STFU & play the game.

    Every single time I see some interview with him from anywhere but here it is about how he thinks this is wrong with the NBA or that is wrong with the NBA. Nobody held a gun to his head & made him sign a contract. Nobody will hold a gun to his head if he decides tonight to just leave his contract & go a back over seas. I'm sure there are plenty of teams that would gladly take him & pay him more money than he gets here.

    I know I am about to be attacked by our friends from across the pond so in advance let me say I'm sorry for offending you. But this guy talks way to much for a rookie for my taste.
    The same rookie that torched our olympic team..but nonetheless..I can understand where he's coming from. This is a guy that came to the NBA, not for money or stardom, but a chance to compete against the best in the world night in and night out.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Peck, You are not offending us (me at least). But You've got to live with it. You are looking at him from rookie POV. But Saras is Saras. Of course, sometimes we also would like him to STFU&play the game, but we're ok as long as he wins for us (and foreign teams) important games (the game is more important the better he plays). Too bad (and i'm feeling very sorry) You are not giving him the keys to win the games for You.
    I'm really sorry because of my english (which is my 3-4 language) and I really appreciate Your patience. I hope this board will make me better

  7. #7
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The same rookie that torched our olympic team..but nonetheless..I can understand where he's coming from. This is a guy that came to the NBA, not for money or stardom, but a chance to compete against the best in the world night in and night out.
    And he's proved that he can't, at least on the level he has grown accustom too, so whats the point?

    I don't care if he is 29 years old. Danny Granger is 22, or something, and has shown a lot more poise and maturity than this guy.

    He is an okay player. Thats it. Decent. But he is not getting any younger or better, so I don't ever expect anything more than this from him. His passing is spectacular, but his shooting is highly overrated. For the life of me I can not understand how anyone would want to turn "the keys" over to this guy. Maybe the theory is that Ron already totaled the car so whats the worst Sarunas could do?

    Yes, yes, he beat the most dysfunctional selfish US basketball team ever assembled. But do you think they would have beat Detroit Pistons? The answer is no.

    I'm gonna recieve so much flak for this, but after the day I've been having, I could care less.

    The point is that each of his teammates could read this, and the first sentence of the article is enough for me to say I wouldn't be offended if he left. And I don't even play with the guy.

    STFU.
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  8. #8
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    I still think the "STFU" talk is silly. He's seen a lot more than the usual rookie, and he's age-wise in his prime. He has the right to speak. Hell I wouldn't care if Eddie Gill was saying it, let alone Sarunas.

  9. #9
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,082

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Sounds like the people who don't like Saras much don't want to hear him speak out.

    Personally, I REALLY LIKE the tone of his comments. He doesn't care for the money grubbing and would like to see more pure basketball.

    Isn't this an Indiana forum?

  10. #10
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,076

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Of course reporters are going to ask him the what's the difference between the NBA and Europe. Is he supposed to talk about how similiar both leagues are? NO!!! That would be stupid, and lying.

    When you get to see both sides, you get to say which is better in YOUR opinion. I'd much rather him talk about how the league could be better off, than have a player say a dress code is racist.

    Can you atleast quote the comments that you think are out of line? There's nothing that he said that was a slam to begin with.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  11. #11
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,960

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't care if he is 29 years old. Danny Granger is 22, or something, and has shown a lot more poise and maturity than this guy.
    You don't care, but media do care. There is not going anything without a reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His passing is spectacular, but his shooting is highly overrated.
    Is it? He's averaging aproximately the same percentage as he averaged in Euroleague. How it could be, that his shooting is highly overrated? He never was known as a perfect shooter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For the life of me I can not understand how anyone would want to turn "the keys" over to this guy.
    In order to win important games. The history has proven, he can do it in international competitions and EL and we will see what about NBA. I don't know if he can win it with the given "keys", but without it he's just a decent player (as You say).
    I'm really sorry because of my english (which is my 3-4 language) and I really appreciate Your patience. I hope this board will make me better

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    I see nothing wrong with what he said. The emphasis is money with players & Owners nowdays.It is a business in the NBA.

    I can see how it (money) takes away from team first attitude.How often have we gotten upset with players (Dale Davis, B. Miller etc.) for taking the money over team or demanding a trade in order to start or play more (A.Davis A.Harrington...) It happens alot.

    There is no such thing as loyalty from Management,Owners, or Players nowdays. It is hard to keep a core group of players together today for any period of time. Why ??? Agents,friends,selfishness & the such has deminished the game.IMHO

    I have no problem with Sarunas talking about what is eroding the game today.

  14. #14
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And he's proved that he can't, at least on the level he has grown accustom too, so whats the point?

    I don't care if he is 29 years old. Danny Granger is 22, or something, and has shown a lot more poise and maturity than this guy.

    He is an okay player. Thats it. Decent. But he is not getting any younger or better, so I don't ever expect anything more than this from him. His passing is spectacular, but his shooting is highly overrated. For the life of me I can not understand how anyone would want to turn "the keys" over to this guy. Maybe the theory is that Ron already totaled the car so whats the worst Sarunas could do?

    Yes, yes, he beat the most dysfunctional selfish US basketball team ever assembled. But do you think they would have beat Detroit Pistons? The answer is no.

    I'm gonna recieve so much flak for this, but after the day I've been having, I could care less.

    The point is that each of his teammates could read this, and the first sentence of the article is enough for me to say I wouldn't be offended if he left. And I don't even play with the guy.

    STFU.
    Does your Dad think for both of you?

  15. #15
    Kestas
    Guest

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And he's proved that he can't, at least on the level he has grown accustom too, so whats the point?
    The point is that each of his teammates could read this, and the first sentence of the article is enough for me to say I wouldn't be offended if he left. And I don't even play with the guy.
    Warning: some subjective rants and pottentially provocative comparisons bellow (and some bad English as well).

    first of all he told that it is dark at nigh and bright during the daytime. everybody knows that NBA is business oriented. I mean, the guy told a trivial thing. besides, i always wondered howcome in US people are so afraid to speak up? is this supposed to be the strongest democracy in the World? he isn't telling anything bad about the league, just acknowledgind the facts. besides, he always repeats how much he likes the whole thing and that it's the best league in the world, blah, blah, blah..

    secondly, I think, you should not talk about what he proved or what he didn't prove. he proved he can play in NBA - that's for sure. listen to Larry Brown during the Athens Olympic games: "the guy would not be able to play in NBA". he proved already he can play in NBA. if he could elevate himself to the NBA star status, that would be a bonus, not something everyone would have expected by default! how he was presented in the begining of the season was all the PR result. what he was talking about was way lower: "I would like to try myself in this brilliant team of the most staggering of the leagues, I will play whatever small roles coach would give me, I deffinitely do not expect any sort of the starting job, blah, blah, blah..". but the press was constantly going about his supposedly brilliant shooting and his misterious "best player in Europe" status. some people might have thought he was the best player in Europe because of his shooting and that was not the case, obviously.

    anyways, the game played by the Pacers and in NBA in general is different. tallent is higher, the game is just different. some time ago I wrote about former all-star and Pacer Kenny Anderson, who was signed by the team I support, Zalgiris Kaunas (Saras's home town team). the guy is still in good shape and he seems to be an excellent proffessional off the court, but what are his stats in the three games he had so far in Euroleague (one game per week is played in Euroleague)? some 15 minutes, 2 pts, 2 rbs, 1 assist, 0.3 steals, 0.6 turnovers on average. and only 2/12 FG made in these three games. he averaged much, much more for the Pacers just a few years back. and for the other team he played last season as well. why? because the game is very different in Europe. deffesne is different, more various zones is being used - Kenny can't pennetrate the way he would like to. the attitude is different - more passes are to be made before the shot, more tactics are used in each and every play. obviously, teammates are different as well. and coaches are working differently. even the hardened vetteran that is Anderson has not yet adjusted his game playing for Zalgiris for almost a month now (3 games in Euroleague and some 5 or 6 games in a local league). I have no doubt and Zalgiris coaches have no doubt that when Anderson addapts he will be a force (hopefully). the same thing is happening with Saras. right now he is doing as much as coach allows he to do (maybe tha's all he can do, but it's still to early to judge). I think Carlisle is sattisfied with him, otherwise he would not be getting those 25 or so minutes.

    so, if Saras adjusts, he will prove more than you can expect. if he doesn't.. well, who cares? he's a star as he is. besides Stojakovic he is by far the best known player internationally on the Pacers roster. maybe he's not good enough for NBA and all he will do there is be a 9 pt, 3 assists backup. no one ever told he would surely be a star in NBA. just don't expect too much and maybe you'll see your expectations exceeded.

  16. #16
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor Mouth
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "I was surprised the NBA is much more a business-oriented situation," the Indiana Pacers guard told Reuters.

    "It's not so much pure basketball, like we play in Europe, like we played in college. Here, it's a business first of all.

    "That's bad. It takes away a lot from the game, the love of the game."
    How does he even find time to talk to the press, since he should be busy carrying everyone's gym bags and stuff to from the bus to the team's hotel, and making sure the veterans all have a snickers bar on thier chair after practice, etc.?

    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  17. #17

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    STFU & play the game.

    this guy talks way to much for a rookie for my taste.
    Pacers did not bring him in to be a rookie.

    EDIT: I hope.

  18. #18
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    6,941

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    I can see both sides of this. First, it would be great if the NBA weren't so much about the money. On the other hand, I also agree that Sarunas had to know what he was getting into. The reality is the league is what it is. We all follow and enjoy it despite its shortcomings. Actually, the thing I most liked was his prediction that the ration of native US to "foreign" players will be 50-50 in the future. That's cool by me. Good for the league, good for the world. I dig all the foreign players. They're good and I think they bring a lot of good things to the game, particularly fundamentals.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,226

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    While I have no qualms with his on court play, I don't see him as anything special but I do think he is a good player, I can not stand the way the guy runs his mouth.

    STFU & play the game.

    Every single time I see some interview with him from anywhere but here it is about how he thinks this is wrong with the NBA or that is wrong with the NBA. Nobody held a gun to his head & made him sign a contract. Nobody will hold a gun to his head if he decides tonight to just leave his contract & go a back over seas. I'm sure there are plenty of teams that would gladly take him & pay him more money than he gets here.

    I know I am about to be attacked by our friends from across the pond so in advance let me say I'm sorry for offending you. But this guy talks way to much for a rookie for my taste.

    Peck

    You are being a little harsh on him. What he said is not as controversial a topic as what JO and SJax have broached - age limit and dress code respectively. He is experienced and has had success on teams that he has played on. So we should give him some leeway in making the above comments.
    I would look for hidden messages that he is sending. He probably is indicating the following -

    The decisons related to

    1 - amount of playing time of a particular player,
    2 - number of plays that are run for a certain players

    is not a basketball decison but more of a business decison based on factors like contract size, popularity, first round pick, etc and not on whether a player is team oriented, works hard, etc.

    I am probably reading too much into this but he might be indicating something here.

  20. #20
    Member denyfizle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Nap Town
    Posts
    1,409
    Mood

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Well he's just got to adjust. The NBA won't change for him. If he loses his enthusiasm, then I guess he just has to go back to Europe because the mental part of it is a big part of being in the NBA. We all love your game man, but yeah, like what the other guy said. STFU and play.

  21. #21
    Member Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Posts
    3,565

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And he's proved that he can't, at least on the level he has grown accustom too, so whats the point?

    I don't care if he is 29 years old. Danny Granger is 22, or something, and has shown a lot more poise and maturity than this guy.

    He is an okay player. Thats it. Decent. But he is not getting any younger or better, so I don't ever expect anything more than this from him. His passing is spectacular, but his shooting is highly overrated. For the life of me I can not understand how anyone would want to turn "the keys" over to this guy. Maybe the theory is that Ron already totaled the car so whats the worst Sarunas could do?

    Yes, yes, he beat the most dysfunctional selfish US basketball team ever assembled. But do you think they would have beat Detroit Pistons? The answer is no.

    I'm gonna recieve so much flak for this, but after the day I've been having, I could care less.

    The point is that each of his teammates could read this, and the first sentence of the article is enough for me to say I wouldn't be offended if he left. And I don't even play with the guy.

    STFU.
    Because we all know European players should immediately adapt to the NBA and dominate instantly as they did in Europe. It's been half a season in a half court offense he isn't used to and in a league he isn't used to. He will never amount to more than this? I don't think you have any idea of what you are talking about.

    Take a look at some of the other great foreigners in our league.(IE Ginobli) All of them had a rough rookie year.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    I think that the next thing Saras will comment on will be the nonsense of the "STFU and play" notion. Some believes/traditions in NBA are simply strange and bad to the game. I just can't wait.

    Could someone please name any examples of negative impact of his talks thus far?

  23. #23
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,767

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    While I have no qualms with his on court play, I don't see him as anything special but I do think he is a good player, I can not stand the way the guy runs his mouth.

    STFU & play the game.

    Every single time I see some interview with him from anywhere but here it is about how he thinks this is wrong with the NBA or that is wrong with the NBA. Nobody held a gun to his head & made him sign a contract. Nobody will hold a gun to his head if he decides tonight to just leave his contract & go a back over seas. I'm sure there are plenty of teams that would gladly take him & pay him more money than he gets here.

    I know I am about to be attacked by our friends from across the pond so in advance let me say I'm sorry for offending you. But this guy talks way to much for a rookie for my taste.


    He really didn't say much.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    I think what bothers me most is that he never seems to point the finger at himself.

    The NBA is not team oriented enough.

    The NBA is too much about money.

    I thought I wasn't good enough for the NBA, but I am.

    I'd just for once here him give a conversation which was more positive than negative about the NBA. I'm not asking for him to lie about his feelings, but surely he could have more nice things to say than he does.
    “Seventy percent of me talking on the court is personally for me to get me
    motivated and going. Thirty percent is to see if I can get into the opponent’s head.”
    Reggie Miller

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere..near Fishers
    Age
    37
    Posts
    902

    Default Re: Reuters}Jasikevicius laments league's business-oriented attitude

    I lament the fact that Saras is garbage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •