Thread: Could this be why?

Default Could this be why?

Unless Manning specifically signed on with this company to autograph footballs this may be the reason he is so reserved about signing sometimes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEYTON-MANNING-A...QQcmdZViewItem
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Default Re: Could this be why?

I don't know, but 75 bucks is the best I've seen for a Manning ball.
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

I'll give everyone a little heads up on this. Unless the ball was signed for a charity event be very cautious of those signed in the metallic paint pen. Not saying he never does, but the majority will always be in black sharpie.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Be wary of anyone selling autographs. Anyone can print out a Certificate of Authenticity. I have been collecting autographs for a long time and you need to really know who you are buying from before you buy anything. Not that it is a sure thing, but I prefer to deal with UACC registered dealers. They do a pretty good job of policing their group. You can get a list of them from uacc.org.

That being said these autographs seem to fall under the "too good to be true" catagory.

Outsider