Thread: Who Thinks Saturday will finally...

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Who Thinks Saturday will finally...

..make the pro-bowl this year.

He is the main reason why our O-line is so good year after year IMO. He is the unquestioned leader and an excellent center. I've been hearing him mentioned more and more in the media. John Henderson said that he was the reason why they couldn't out smart the O-line last week. When asked why they couldn't get to Peyton he said, "Well they have the veteran Saturday in there, and he picks up on everything and he is telling his guys what to do."
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Who Thinks Saturday will finally...

I think he will. If we can keep the number of sacks down again, someone is bound to get some recognition. It's hard to get anyone on the line in the Pro Bowl because the Chiefs and the Steelers are both AFC. If we were NFC, our entire offense would be in the Pro Bowl.

Saturday is a stud, and the difference he makes should be obvious to anyone that watched the preseason.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Plus he is funny as hell on Bob and Tom.
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

If Saturday hasn't gotten recognition before this, I doubt he will. It's rather unfortunate that our line hasn't been recognized, it's the best in the league.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Saturday hasn't gotten recognition before this, I doubt he will. It's rather unfortunate that our line hasn't been recognized, it's the best in the league.
    Have to disagree a little with this Suave. Glenn, Saturday, Diem are definitely at that top tier. Howard Mudd somehow plugs everyone else in. If the Colts could have kept a few of the O-line guys like Rick Demulling and Steve McKinney (I understand finances caused their departure) Manning may never have been sacked and maybe a few more holes would open up for James.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....