Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2616

Thread: What Video game did you last play?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

300,000 Windows Azure servers... whoa buddy!

Steam requires you to check in every 30 days, right?

M$ just got bad PR because it is such a short notice. I think most gamers would have been with at minimum a weekly check in and if they did it like Steam every 30 days I do not think you would hear any complaining from most people.

I still find it fascinating that people take their gaming system on vacation. Maybe it is just me, but I try to get away from all of that and do new things while on vacation and not be cooped up a hotel room/cabin playing videogames.

People being worried about being hacked need to realize the reason they may get hacked is that their password is their kids name and their password question is My favorite professional sports team is?

The biggest problem M$ has is they are trying to change a gaming world and just have a horrible arrogance to them right now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post:

The good news is in the age of the Internet and cloud computer and software updates, Microsoft can tweak some of these policies as time moves on, if they feel it's appropriate. Not much set in stone in that regard.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Personally, I wasn't blown away by either next gen system (Xbox vs PS anyway) and won't be buying either at launch. Probably no chance of me buying an X-Box One, and I'm not one of those people that has a problem w/ internet connection. I don't like the arrogance they're displaying atm, it reminds me of how Sony was releasing the PS3 at $599. I'm not a used game person really so that whole thing doesn't bother me much either, but just their response to someone saying they didn't have an internet connection and they basically said "We have another system, it's called Xbox 360" kind of pisses me off.

I mainly play JRPG's so I've always gravitated towards Sony anyway, and 95% of games are multi-platform anyway (even Kingdom Hearts 3, and Final Fantasy XV are going to be) so I'll go with Sony. To my point above, I didn't buy a PS3 until they were down to $299, I believe. I would love the PS2 classics to be done more on PSN, as I think that's a huge advantage Sony has over MS is their past library is more likely to be played.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Finally finished black ops 2 last night (been to busy). Just bought"the last of us"

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

8. The Following User Says Thank You to spazzxb For This Useful Post:

Tiny Tina's DLC came out yesterday. Took like 20+ minutes to DL it. I'll play some tonight! Can't wait.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

I LOVED The Last of Us. You could make an argument something like that is approaching award nomination territory, at least for acting. There were a few (IMO minor) gameplay flaws, but overall, what a stunning achievement. I was consistently glued, it felt like every little thing I did mattered (whether I used a molotov or health kit now or later, whether I went for a stealth kill or risky melee or wasted a bullet, etc.)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Hibbert For This Useful Post:

i know the game has been around for quite while now but, i just started playing candy crush recently. i play a tournament style at king.com
    you get 4 minutes to do what you can.
    so far, my high score is 65,720.
    not great but not terrible either i think. i tend to average about 35k though.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by clownskull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i know the game has been around for quite while now but, i just started playing candy crush recently. i play a tournament style at king.com
    you get 4 minutes to do what you can.
    so far, my high score is 65,720.
    not great but not terrible either i think. i tend to average about 35k though.
    Candy Crush is evil. I deleted it from my phone as soon as I figured out it used unfair tactics to try to get you to purchase the upgrades for the "free" game...

Nerd.
    Mood

I reached level 100 on Candy Crush and then deleted it from my phone. Too addicting. Found myself playing it nonstop and when I should have been doing other things...

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    Candy Crush is evil. I deleted it from my phone as soon as I figured out it used unfair tactics to try to get you to purchase the upgrades for the "free" game...
    the site i go to play it, it is free and while you could purchase things to get you an advantage, i don't bother. i just play the free version at king.com where there is a 4 minute time limit. you score whatever you can in that time.
    it is fun but, i am just not particularly good at it. \
    i have found another game over there though that i am better at- pepper panic.
    i've broken 1.75 million on that.

GTA 5 is going to be awesome. I think the planning of missions if done right will be amazing and should help with replay ability given you can do each mission a different way.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

STEAM SALE....

... Must hide... wallet......
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

GTA V

*drool*

Now really free Lance!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparhawk For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by thewholefnshow31 View Post
    GTA 5 is going to be awesome. I think the planning of missions if done right will be amazing and should help with replay ability given you can do each mission a different way.
    Holy mother of god that game looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    Holy mother of god that game looks awesome.
    i hope they get rid of the stuff like all the annoying calls you get from people wanting to go bowling/drinking/darts etc or they get resentful and stop helping you out. that is something that didn't help improve the game. just let me focus on kicking tail and getting stuff done.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clownskull For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by clownskull View Post
    i hope they get rid of the stuff like all the annoying calls you get from people wanting to go bowling/drinking/darts etc or they get resentful and stop helping you out. that is something that didn't help improve the game. just let me focus on kicking tail and getting stuff done.
    I am pretty sure I read that they got rid of the relationship stuff that was in GTA IV. I did not mind it as much especially since one of the girls could get the cops off your tail, but it definitely got annoying when you are driving to a mission and you hear Hey Niko you want to go to bowling????

I rather have them focus on random encounters and mini missions like they did with RDR. I enjoyed the mini missions like like collecting some flowers for an old guy and find out he is still living with his dead wife when you go into his house.

I like that there is more customization in the game. I really hated not having that much control over what I drove and what I looked like. Heck I would be fine with collecting stuff like in RDR as well.

Rockstar just needs to make RDR2.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post:

More DLCs coming to Borderlands 2.

Wonder if companies don't get that after a game has been out for awhile, people stop playing it. I got the season pass, but I won't be buying any more for BL2. I'm done with the game. Done already!

Bring on new games like GTA V and NBA 2K14.

Now really free Lance!

I am pretty sure I read that they got rid of the relationship stuff that was in GTA IV. I did not mind it as much especially since one of the girls could get the cops off your tail, but it definitely got annoying when you are driving to a mission and you hear Hey Niko you want to go to bowling????

I rather have them focus on random encounters and mini missions like they did with RDR. I enjoyed the mini missions like like collecting some flowers for an old guy and find out he is still living with his dead wife when you go into his house.

I like that there is more customization in the game. I really hated not having that much control over what I drove and what I looked like. Heck I would be fine with collecting stuff like in RDR as well.

Rockstar just needs to make RDR2.
    Yeah I honestly forgot about the persistent "Hey you wanna go bowling?" requests in GTAIV until just now. I ignored them after I did the first one and got sour about it.

RDR was, in my estimation, the best game I have ever played, hands down. I loved every single minute of that game. Like you said, the mini missions were fun time wasters. I spent more time hunting and collecting sage than I did on the actual missions. All the side stuff was what made the game so all encompassing. I agree 100%--RDR2 needs to happen.

Holy freaking crap that looks awesome. This is going to be the best video game ever.

You know you're a GTA junkie if you remember this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nikGrb8lRNM

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    Yeah I honestly forgot about the persistent "Hey you wanna go bowling?" requests in GTAIV until just now. I ignored them after I did the first one and got sour about it.

RDR was, in my estimation, the best game I have ever played, hands down. I loved every single minute of that game. Like you said, the mini missions were fun time wasters. I spent more time hunting and collecting sage than I did on the actual missions. All the side stuff was what made the game so all encompassing. I agree 100%--RDR2 needs to happen.

I understood why Rockstar went with the relationships. Each relationship came with its own perk and the perk of being able to get the cops off your back was nice, but they were so damn needy and throw in Roman, Jacob, Brucie, and depending on what you do with Dwayne you have Dwayne wanting to hang out all of the time to. So between 4 friends and a girl you have five people badgering you throughout the game. It was an interesting idea, but it just got annoying after awhile. It is kind of like how dragons were in Skyrim. Was cool at first, but then got annoying to fight every five minutes.

Red Dead is by far my favorite game of all time. I am a sucker for the old west and having an open world set in that time I just ate it up. I would get lost for hours in that game just walking around, doing the random encounters and side missions. I would not touch the main mission at all sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    You know you're a GTA junkie if you remember this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nikGrb8lRNM
    gta3 soundtrack.
    i burned several stations onto a disc and other formats i have actually driven around listening to those stations.

So during a storm a few months back my TV, cable box, and 360 all got fried. So I thought anyway. The TV and cable box were indeed dead but I saw my xbox sitting in the closet and it occurred to me hey maybe just the power brick got fried. So I borrowed my buddy's and lo and behold, the 360's fine. New power brick's on the way, I'm way too excited. Good thing I never threw it out.

Just curious: did you have a surge protector they were plugged into?