Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2602

Thread: What Video game did you last play?

  1. #1751
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NBA 2k11
    Right on. 2K12 was just terrible. I went back to 2k11 as well.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  2. #1752
    Member Mr.ThunderMakeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    1,094

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    I'm still playing the crap out of Skyrim. I still haven't finished the MQ yet, and I just barely started a second character. I am really getting my money's worth out of this game!

  3. #1753
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    I just want a new basketball or football game.

    Anyone know when we can expect details to come out on 2K13 and the NBA Live 13?

    I'm not holding my breath that Madden has improved anything worth spending $60 on....*sigh*
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  4. #1754
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just want a new basketball or football game.

    Anyone know when we can expect details to come out on 2K13 and the NBA Live 13?

    I'm not holding my breath that Madden has improved anything worth spending $60 on....*sigh*
    I dont even bother with Madden. The NCAA games always seem so much better.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  6. #1755
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    not playing a game, but some ridiculously awesome news for starcraft fans. MLG and Kespa just made a deal which will bring brood war pro's over, as they are transitioning to sc2 now, to play in MLGs. they will be playing in an exhibition tournament at MLG Anaheim.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  8. #1756
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    1,147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Anyone have the new Ghost recon for xbox. I would really like to get some 4 player co-op going.

  9. #1757
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Lord of the Rings: War in the North. Anybody else have it?

  10. #1758
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Army of 2: 40th Day

    Playing with a buddy.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  11. #1759

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Diablo 3 anyone? best.. game... ever.

  12. #1760
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Diablo 3 anyone? best.. game... ever.
    If only it was for 360 too. *sigh*
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  13. #1761
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If only it was for 360 too. *sigh*
    but how can you right click on a console

  14. #1762
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,050
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Diablo 3 is awesome.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  15. #1763
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    2K12.

    My Player. Just played the Sac Kings and the guy I guarded could NOT miss a *****ing 3. My 11pt lead turned into an 11pt deficit real quick. You simply cannot offer any help defense cause this game let's anyone and everyone shoot a 3. Really stuck to my guy in the second half and went on to win by 2pts.

    Stat line: 25pts, 13boards, 15dimes, 3steals, 1block for my 6'6" point guard.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  16. #1764
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,505

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    I just finished disc 1 of max payne 3.

    Meh, not a very deep story and very little interaction other than just shooting. Decent graphics but not even in the realm of red dead redemption or even the grand theft auto series.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  17. #1765
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,811

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Halo: Reach

    I'm just as bad at Halo games as I remember.
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicRat For This Useful Post:


  19. #1766
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Halo: Reach

    I'm just as bad at Halo games as I remember.
    I'm not very good at Halo either. I'm good in the solo campaigns, but not when it comes to multiplayer. These 8 years have too much time to get good, and I only have time to play a couple times a week if that. No thanks to mulitplayer. Just single player or coop for me.

    I really love the original Halo. I want the Anniversary to go down in price so I can buy it. I'm just not paying $39 for such an old that and all they did was update the graphics a bit.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  20. #1767
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just finished disc 1 of max payne 3.

    Meh, not a very deep story and very little interaction other than just shooting. Decent graphics but not even in the realm of red dead redemption or even the grand theft auto series.
    I disagree with everything in this post. It's a very deep story, there's plenty of other interaction if you actually try. The graphics are CLEARLY better than GTA4 and RDR.

    I actually wrote a review on the game and I stated that it's one of the best titles I've played in YEARS. I gave it a 9.8 out of 10, because it's a carefully written story, the environment isn't rendered the same like every other game out there. I've completed the game, and I'm currently patching a Hard mode run through it (It's tough to do so when your playing a title as great as Lord of the Rings: War in the North).

    Not trying to start an argument at all buddy,I'm just pointing out some strong opinions on the game.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Constellations For This Useful Post:


  22. #1768
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Street Fighter X Tekken

  23. #1769
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,505

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree with everything in this post. It's a very deep story, there's plenty of other interaction if you actually try. The graphics are CLEARLY better than GTA4 and RDR.

    I actually wrote a review on the game and I stated that it's one of the best titles I've played in YEARS. I gave it a 9.8 out of 10, because it's a carefully written story, the environment isn't rendered the same like every other game out there. I've completed the game, and I'm currently patching a Hard mode run through it (It's tough to do so when your playing a title as great as Lord of the Rings: War in the North).

    Not trying to start an argument at all buddy,I'm just pointing out some strong opinions on the game.
    No problem at all. In retrospect my stating that it is not a deep story was poorly chosen. The story is very deep. I just prefer more interaction with characters myself and not have all of the dialoge be done between action scenes.

    Other than clues and picking up golden gun parts am I missing out on something? Let me know if I am because it wouldn't be the first time I played a game and missed an entire storyline I was supposed to do.

    Also the action scenes are good and the graphics are what you come to expect from Rockstar games but honestly it's just not my favorite. Don't get me wrong I like it & am going to finish it but I just prefer RDR.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:


  25. #1770
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    NBA 2K12

    19pts, 11boards, 13assists, 3steals, 1block

    Another tripple dub for me!!!

    October can't come soon enough for another basketball game. I only hope EA and 2K bring it. I don't think I can keep playing 2k12 much longer.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  26. #1771
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    MLB 12 The Show, my RF is 99 at everything, and I am on a tear this season with the Sox, 36 homers and I am at the tail end of June. I really want to hit at least 74 this season lol.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  28. #1772
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    2K12

    Played the Lakers without a Kobe Bryant and beat them by 20. Would have been 30+, but when I went out the game, the Lakers would make a run every time.

    Career high 36pts, 8boards, 14dimes, 2steals, 2blocks.

    For the season I'm avg 18.3pts, 6.5boards, 11.2dimes, 3.7steals (most of my steals come from playing the lanes), 1.5blocks.

    Not too shabby!
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  29. #1773
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,227

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    MLB 12 The Show, my RF is 99 at everything, and I am on a tear this season with the Sox, 36 homers and I am at the tail end of June. I really want to hit at least 74 this season lol.
    If the Show came out for the 360, I might actually get a baseball game. But as much as I love baseball, I never enjoy the games. Basketball, hockey, soccer and football games are all a lot more fun for me.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparhawk For This Useful Post:


  31. #1774
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the Show came out for the 360, I might actually get a baseball game. But as much as I love baseball, I never enjoy the games. Basketball, hockey, soccer and football games are all a lot more fun for me.
    MLB the Show is far and away the best series I have ever played, trailed closely on by GTA. The physics are awesome, the commentary rocks, the little things are what make the game, like shown in this thread at OS. Some of the creative directors monitor the Operation Sports forums and try to implement people's suggestions if they can, and they even recorded a commentary piece about young pitchers hitting corners to strike players out, saying something like "This kid is doing all of the little things right" by the first guy and "That sounds familiar, maybe a thread title or something" by another guy in response. Hell, in last years game, if you missed a corner with Roy Halladay and it is close but called a ball, one announcer will say "Maybe he would have gotten that call if he wasn't on the cover of the wrong game". That is why I love the Show. They do so much to keep the players happy that they can goof around with that kind of thing and it works. If I had to pick between MLB 2K12 and MLB 06 TS, I would probably pick '06.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  33. #1775
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,371

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Gosh Video games are so time consuming, about the only thing I play now days is Battlefield 3 on PS3. Just because I can quickly get my fix and then put it down. I bought final fantasy 13 months ago for like $15.00 and haven't even opened it yet. I used to be really into the RPG's.
    Last one i got close to finishing was X-2. They let you breeze through the game unlocking all the story, but then make the final boss impossibly hard. I just wasn't strong enough yet. So i got fed up and youtubed the ending.

    I will pick up the new GTA whenever it comes out though.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •