Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2618

Thread: What Video game did you last play?

  1. #1026
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,478

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Still playin' Black ops. Actually played a couple games with NatSton the other day.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  2. #1027
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,396
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Still playin' Black ops. Actually played a couple games with NatSton the other day.
    And I was so bad that TJ logged off...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  3. #1028
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,478

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And I was so bad that TJ logged off...
    Haha, that's not true. Although that internet connection has to be really frustrating. I went through a spell yesterday where I only had 3 green bars and I was having to work very hard to get a 1.0 ratio.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  4. #1029
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,956

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    ms. pacman

  5. #1030

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by BringJackBack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll check and post tomorrow. For the record, it starts out slow but the suspension builds and it just takes a lot of patience and all that in my opinion. there's some cool scenery and I love getting ridiculous guns.

    I feel ya about the time, man. If I go out and buy five new games I might not even touch the third game until about July.
    Yeah I have it too. I haven't finished it and I think I might try to start from scratch with it. I must say it is probably the darkest game I have played. Funny, but very very dark.. as in mood not color.

    I thought Dr. Fantastic was hilarious. "They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PaceBalls For This Useful Post:


  7. #1031
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,968

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

    As with its predecessors, the ending's pretty trippy.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  8. #1032
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    CANT WAIT FOR THIS!


  9. #1033
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Can't wait for 2 to come out for PS3, although I'm disappointed we're not getting one.

  10. #1034
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,968

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Nash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't wait for 2 to come out for PS3, although I'm disappointed we're not getting one.
    I'm interested in seeing the interactive comic they're incorporating that covers 1 and will integrate the choices you make into your profile. Considering how drastically better the gameplay is in 2, I think that's a pretty good way to go. As good as the story was, I don't think I could bring myself to play 1 again. Mako=suck.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  11. #1035
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,069
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Just got Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare for PS3.

  12. #1036
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    I got Rock Band 3 for Christmas, along with this insane Pro Guitar (over a hundred buttons!) and the keyboard.

    Gonna take a while to get comfortable with these. I'm barely hanging on with Easy when I use the pro guitar. I can't play guitar for real, so it's all new to me, and what's more it changes the "conversion" between screen and guitar.

    What I mean by that is with previous Rock Band / Guitar Hero games, as the notes moved from left to right on the screen, so did your fingers move from left to right to press/hold the buttons on the plastic guitar.

    Now, when things move from left to right, you don't go left to right, you go from close to further away (like the strings on a real guitar). If that weren't somewhat confusing enough after years playing the other way, since it's also about dealing with different frets, you have to pay attention to the fret # above the note and be ready to slide from left to right (or the opposite) on the guitar.

    So hopping around is way, way more difficult than it is on the 5-button guitar.

    And that's to say nothing about chords; which I can't really do yet on-the-fly when they change.

    Definitely a challenge.

    Meanwhile, even though what I've read has me less than enthused, I think I may finally pick up Black Ops soon so I can hang with folks I haven't for a long time on Xbox Live (since that's the game 'everyone' is playing right now).

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  14. #1037
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    I started a new accountish-thingy on Fallout: New Vegas since my friend and I traded PS3s for the week.

    It is kind of funny this time since all that I am doing is killing everyone and everything... I went to Silver Rush, Gun Runners, and Mick 'n Ralphs to take or buy all of their weapons and I am just going around w/ Veronica destroying everything in sight for sake of change this week.

    FUN. I can't wait for the Death Claws.

    I seriously cannot stop playing this game. Waaaay too much fun..

  15. #1038
    Member thewholefnshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,380

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    I got NBA 2K11 for 360 on Christmas. The game is amazing, but I am having some trouble with post up moves and just shooting in general. It will take some time to get the release of a shot down.

    Is there any kind of list of post up moves and how to do them out there? The manual is pretty sparse on things like that.

    I do love the My Player mode though. It is much better then the Superstar mode in Madden. You feel much more involved in the game with only 10 players on the court at a time compared to 22.

  16. #1039
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,880
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by thewholefnshow31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got NBA 2K11 for 360 on Christmas. The game is amazing, but I am having some trouble with post up moves and just shooting in general. It will take some time to get the release of a shot down.

    Is there any kind of list of post up moves and how to do them out there? The manual is pretty sparse on things like that.

    I do love the My Player mode though. It is much better then the Superstar mode in Madden. You feel much more involved in the game with only 10 players on the court at a time compared to 22.
    for shooting turn the jump shot feedback on that will help. For post moves just go o youtube and look it up there are some tip videos.

  17. #1040
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,880
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    i just got kinect and playstation move. Been playing John Daly's prostroke golf pretty fun game.

  18. #1041
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    On 2k11 I always enjoy Association Mode and doing it for about 20 years... Time consuming, but always fun.

    I always do Association mode w/ OKC, Indy, Boston, and San Antonio.. OKC is always the funnest though.

    Not a big fan of MyPlayer or Jordan challenge, but the game is okay. I prefer last years crossovers and all that and the Pacer's jerseys are still ****ed up but besides all that it's still beast.

    I don't really agree with the 9.5 rating though, I'd give it more of an 8.

  19. #1042
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,397
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    We got Kinect for Christmas. Been playing the game that comes with it, Kinect Sports, and Kinectimals. My 4 year old LOVES Kinectimals. Getting pretty good at the bowling and boxing and track and field events in Kinect Sports. Theres an awesome mini game for the bowling where you throw a ball with each hand and they just keep putting up pins as fast as they can. The goal is to knock as many as you can down in the time limit.

    Also I've still been playing Fallout New Vegas. I got the new add on, Dead Money, which gives several new quests, raises the level cap to 35, and lots of new weapons and armor. I started a new game with a new character too. I always play as a sneaky sniper but this time I am making an unarmed specialist build. This game is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it's so fun, a curse because I will sit down to play it after putting the kids to bed and look up at the clock and it's suddenly 2:30 AM.

  20. #1043
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Also I've still been playing Fallout New Vegas. I got the new add on, Dead Money, which gives several new quests, raises the level cap to 35, and lots of new weapons and armor. I started a new game with a new character too. I always play as a sneaky sniper but this time I am making an unarmed specialist build. This game is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it's so fun, a curse because I will sit down to play it after putting the kids to bed and look up at the clock and it's suddenly 2:30 AM.
    THIS. It sucks because I really don't have time to play but I simply can't resist.

  21. #1044
    Get well PG! DGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whiteland, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,055

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by BringJackBack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I started a new accountish-thingy on Fallout: New Vegas since my friend and I traded PS3s for the week.

    It is kind of funny this time since all that I am doing is killing everyone and everything... I went to Silver Rush, Gun Runners, and Mick 'n Ralphs to take or buy all of their weapons and I am just going around w/ Veronica destroying everything in sight for sake of change this week.

    FUN. I can't wait for the Death Claws.

    I seriously cannot stop playing this game. Waaaay too much fun..


    Death Claws are nothing to **** with in New Vegas, where the hell is that Alien Blaster when you need it?

    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin


  22. #1045
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Have you stolen all of the weapons from Silver Rush?

  23. #1046
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,397
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by DGPR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Death Claws are nothing to **** with in New Vegas, where the hell is that Alien Blaster when you need it?
    Spoiler Spoiler:

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  25. #1047
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,816

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Fable 3.

    Made the same dang mistake I did with Fallout 3 and played the story line straight through. Beat the game in about 9 hours but I am choosing to replay this game over since I missed so much and you can't do half of the stuff if you beat the game.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  26. #1048
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,880
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    need 4 speed hot pursuit awesome

  27. #1049
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,467

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We got Kinect for Christmas. Been playing the game that comes with it, Kinect Sports, and Kinectimals. My 4 year old LOVES Kinectimals. Getting pretty good at the bowling and boxing and track and field events in Kinect Sports. Theres an awesome mini game for the bowling where you throw a ball with each hand and they just keep putting up pins as fast as they can. The goal is to knock as many as you can down in the time limit.

    Also I've still been playing Fallout New Vegas. I got the new add on, Dead Money, which gives several new quests, raises the level cap to 35, and lots of new weapons and armor. I started a new game with a new character too. I always play as a sneaky sniper but this time I am making an unarmed specialist build. This game is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it's so fun, a curse because I will sit down to play it after putting the kids to bed and look up at the clock and it's suddenly 2:30 AM.
    It took me all of about 40 seconds to decide it would be great fun to do the Kinect naked. I can't wait to get that text message from my friend asking why I'm only wearing a scarf in his Kinect photos. Yeah, I'm 25.

  28. #1050
    Batman's New Side Kick Psyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,604

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Well, I got NBA 2k11 for Christmas. Pretty fun game.

    But the last one I played was Madden 11. Didn't get it for Christmas. I've had it since it came out. Just my favorite game by far.
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •