Page 34 of 105 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 2602

Thread: What Video game did you last play?

  1. #826
    Dream Big
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,668

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Battlefield Bad Company 2.

    Good game as far as the actual game goes. Bought the game on Thursday and beat the campaign late last night. Good graphics and story.

    I am less than impressed however with the multiplayer portion of the game.
    Why aren't you impressed with it?

  2. #827
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,908

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by tora tora View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's in the presentation options iirc.
    I think you have to have the downloaded minigame for the draft workout thing.

  3. #828
    Dream Big
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,668

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you have to have the downloaded minigame for the draft workout thing.
    You don't have to anymore after the second to last patch, it's in options/presentation.

  4. #829
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,622

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by cgg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've played 30 hours or so. Last couple days I've been playing Alpha Centauri. Should probably get back to FFXIII soon.
    Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  5. #830
    Dream Big
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,668

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Still playing My Player mode... up 2-0 in the Finals against the Nets. How did they get that far?
    http://community.2ksports.com/commun...ediaid=1818168

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to tora tora For This Useful Post:


  7. #831
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,973

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Lol. I'm still addicted to Company Of Heroes. Bought it on the cheap about a year ago and got hooked, bought the expansion packs and am still thouroughly enjoying it.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  8. #832
    Member thewholefnshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,258

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Popped Saints Row 2 into the xbox and I forgot how much fun this game was. Sure graphic wise GTA4 beats it, but overall SR2 is much more fun game. With all the customization of cars and to clothes it just adds more to the game.

    I could do without a few of the mini games, but I cannot wait till SR3 comes out.

  9. #833
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Finally got the Stimulus Map Pack, and only have played a few of the new maps, but it's decent. 1200 Microsoft Points for basically 3 new maps is pretty terrible though.

    In the meanwhile, when I didn't have the new maps, I had been playing a lot of Halo 3, and I'm getting pretty excited for Halo: Reach. It looks like the revamping Halo kind of needed. We'll see though. The Beta comes out May 3rd, I think.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Helmet For This Useful Post:


  11. #834
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,953

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Heavy Rain

    Wow. Emotionally exhausting. I sped through it in a day with no regrets. Thankfully, I got good endings (though looks like Jayden spent too much time in ARI, oh well.) I don't think I could of handled it if I got a bad ending the first time through, at least now I can go back and get them and enjoy them in the process.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  12. #835
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Just finished the story mode of Splinter Cell Conviction.

    I didn't get around to Double Agent, but I was a big fan of the original, and the two that followed (Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory).

    Nice to go on another adventure with Sam Fisher.

    Not a great game, but a good one.

  13. #836
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,908

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Borderlands. I don't really understand the ending.

  14. #837
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,691

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Bad Company 2. Love every second of the multiplayer. I don't know why Peck doesn't enjoy it. It is head and shoulders above Modern Warfare 2 IMO.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  15. #838
    Member efx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,657

    Thumbs up Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bad Company 2. Love every second of the multiplayer. I don't know why Peck doesn't enjoy it. It is head and shoulders above Modern Warfare 2 IMO.
    Thank you I'm glad some people here like it!

  16. #839
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Dragon Age Origins...put in 60+ hours into it and still nowhere near the end...

  17. #840
    Member thewholefnshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,258

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Red Dead Redemption

    Got to play it a little bit after work yesterday. The game just looks amazing. I have not really got into the storyline much. I have just been riding around hunting deer and working on my shooting ability. Riding on the horse takes some getting use to and riding them to hard gets you bucked off. I learned that the hard way while trying to chase this deer down.

    Think GTA IV set in the old west.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post:


  19. #841
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dragon Age Origins...put in 60+ hours into it and still nowhere near the end...
    I know a couple people who played that, said it was the longest game ever. Absolutely ridiculous.

    I've been playing the StarCraft II Beta. I'm hooked haha. Great time killer too.

  20. #842
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,216
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by thewholefnshow31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Red Dead Redemption

    Got to play it a little bit after work yesterday. The game just looks amazing. I have not really got into the storyline much. I have just been riding around hunting deer and working on my shooting ability. Riding on the horse takes some getting use to and riding them to hard gets you bucked off. I learned that the hard way while trying to chase this deer down.

    Think GTA IV set in the old west.
    I did pretty much the same thing last night. I unfortunately got off a wagon drawn horse in the middle of nowhere to collect a flower, and couldn't get back on the wagon for some reason... I then had to make the long walk into town on foot, but completed two challenges on the way.

  21. #843
    Member thewholefnshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,258

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did pretty much the same thing last night. I unfortunately got off a wagon drawn horse in the middle of nowhere to collect a flower, and couldn't get back on the wagon for some reason... I then had to make the long walk into town on foot, but completed two challenges on the way.
    I had to do a long walk as well after shooting my own horse in the head because I was trying hunt some rabbits. I set there dumbfounded for a bit and then off I started to walk. Thankfully I found a guy on horse back and just killed him and took his horse.

    I have just played a few times online with my friends and it is pretty fun. We were riding in a carriage yesterday. There is just so much to do with this game. I love it. I definitely like it more then GTA IV.

  22. #844
    Dream Big
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,668

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    You can push up on the d-pad (for the xbox 360 version) to call for your horse. If the horse is dead then move up the map a little and it'll magically be revived. Alternatively, you can set up camp and "teleport" to the nearest town.
    Last edited by tora tora; 05-20-2010 at 04:43 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to tora tora For This Useful Post:


  24. #845
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,216
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Been having fun with the lasso as of late...

  25. #846
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,216
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by tora tora View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can push up on the d-pad (for the xbox 360 version) to call for your horse. If the horse is dead then move up the map a little and it'll magically be revived. Alternatively, you can set up camp and "teleport" to the nearest town.
    Yeah, I found that out eventually...

  26. #847
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,691

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Picked up Red Dead last night...pretty sick.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  27. #848
    Member thewholefnshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,258

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Been having fun with the lasso as of late...
    How do you get the lasso?

  28. #849
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,691

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Question tho, is there ever a reason to not use the Carbine Repeater? I feel like they give that to you way too early.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  30. #850

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Final Fantasy VII. Yay.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •