Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2602

Thread: What Video game did you last play?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

Battlefield 4.

Got stuck with a team full of snipers. Nothing is more frustrating than being on a team with four or five dudes who just want to sit back ans snipe instead of capturing the different zones.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Played South Park The Stick of Truth for a little bit on PC (would have gotten it on Xbox One if it was released that way; I'm a little surprised it's not), and I'm having fun.
    What do you think of that game? Can I get a mini-review? I'm bored as **** and need something new to play.

I should note that I do not have Xbox One or PS4. Just my humble 360.

Mood

It's basically an interactive South Park episode that plays like Mario RPG did on SNES (sort of). If you're a fan of turn based RPG combat crossed with an open world to explore, and of course are a SP fan, you'll have a fun time. It's very funny, it's got tons of references to the show, and while it's not a very complex game, I don't think that hurts it much. 8/10.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

If you are a fan of South Park, you will most likely enjoy the game. Its downright hilarious

Playing SWTOR on the PC with a bud. Trying to get more peeps, but no one seems interested.

Haven't truly enjoyed it so far, but sometimes games need a bit of time before it gets good, just like a book. And it's free to play. Now if only Final Fantasy was free to play.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Mood

Almost totally stopped playing NFS:Rivals, it is what it is but the crash cut scenes are absolutely horrible and the lack of a pause option during the offline version is unforgivable...

Slowly making my way through Skyrim for the first time, loved Fallout, but not used to magic and spells...

I just picked up a used copy of Dead Rising 3, and enjoying it for the most part but I don't love it either.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    Almost totally stopped playing NFS:Rivals, it is what it is but the crash cut scenes are absolutely horrible and the lack of a pause option during the offline version is unforgivable...

Slowly making my way through Skyrim for the first time, loved Fallout, but not used to magic and spells...

I just picked up a used copy of Dead Rising 3, and enjoying it for the most part but I don't love it either.
    I've been bingeing on Skyrim. I've made two builds in the past month and I'm thinking about another.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TinManJoshua For This Useful Post:

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by TinManJoshua View Post
    I've been bingeing on Skyrim. I've made two builds in the past month and I'm thinking about another.
    I will be lucky to complete one build, even though I played through Fallout 3 and New Vegas a couple of times...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    pretty sure its actually just a no. but they are leaving the option open for Titanfall 2.
    Not just open now:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/rep...paign=homepage

Yesterday, a GameSpot source told us that Electronic Arts had landed the rights to publish a sequel to this month's multiplayer shooter Titanfall. Now, sources have informed Polygon that Titanfall 2 will not be exclusive to Microsoft platforms.

Titanfall is currently exclusive to Xbox One and PC; the Xbox 360 version is due out on April 8. EA has not commented on the rumors.

That a sequel to Titanfall is in development and that it will see a release across multiple competing platforms is not much of a surprise. Asked in October if Respawn Entertainment would make a PlayStation 4 game some day, cofounder Vince Zampella said, "Of course we will, just not the first Titanfall."

For more on Titanfall, be sure to check out GameSpot's review and what other critics are saying.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Ugh, not EA

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

I would suggest sticking with one build as there is just so much to do in Skyrim that having two characters will just slow your experience down. I ended up sticking with a jack of all trade type character. Focused on a thief character with main focus of sneak, pickpocket, and archery.

I still find myself going back to Skyrim and playing a bit. I still have an entire DLC to finish.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    Ugh, not EA
    Of course EA was going to hold onto it, its their first successful new franchise in some time.... at least until it get milked into oblivion.

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    Of course EA was going to hold onto it, its their first successful new franchise in some time.... at least until it get milked into oblivion.
    I know I should have clarified. Obviously EA is already the publisher, but I am worried they will take too much control away from a Respawn on a sequel.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    I know I should have clarified. Obviously EA is already the publisher, but I am worried they will take too much control away from a Respawn on a sequel.
    That is definitely my worry with EA. I can just see them wanting to take to much control over it and just turn it into their version of COD. Sure it will make the company money, but it will just become stale and basically turn into the same game just with a few tweeks. We have seen how putrid Madden is every year. I just hate to see them ruin a fresh game like Titanfall.

Been playing the crap out of FFX HD since it got released. Its got to tide me over till October. So I am thinking about going for the Perfect/Max characters. Going to take awhile. But with how much me and the GF have been fighting, might have alot more free time on my hands soon.

If you played FFX back on the PS2 and like it, this is definitely worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    Been playing the crap out of FFX HD since it got released. Its got to tide me over till October. So I am thinking about going for the Perfect/Max characters. Going to take awhile. But with how much me and the GF have been fighting, might have alot more free time on my hands soon.

If you played FFX back on the PS2 and like it, this is definitely worth it.
    too bad they don't come out on the Xbox. *sigh*

Now really free Lance!

Quote Originally Posted by thewholefnshow31 View Post
    I would suggest sticking with one build as there is just so much to do in Skyrim that having two characters will just slow your experience down. I ended up sticking with a jack of all trade type character. Focused on a thief character with main focus of sneak, pickpocket, and archery.

I still find myself going back to Skyrim and playing a bit. I still have an entire DLC to finish.
    I role play pretty hard, which is why I have so many builds.

My first was a Wood elf Ranger, who strictly followed the green pact(can't harm plants or trees, so no alchemy with flowers, not allowed to make my own arrows or build a house w/Hearthfire). Couldn't use destructive magic, minimal enchanting(trying to bring balance back to the world, destructive magic throws off the worldly balance). Couldn't do any Deadra-favoring quests, save Meridia's temple. A full-on Lawful-Good character, with Archery being the combat focus.

The second one I did was a Hold Guard. I've been roaming around Holds wearing Guard armor and becoming Thane by doing all the miscellaneous quests that help the people of Skyrim. He's a sword and board Breton(I like the magic resistance better than the Nord racial passive ability) with limited enchanting and alchemy abilities. This one's been real fun, the biggest challenge is getting Guard Armor from each Hold without outright killing guards and looting them.

I role play pretty hard, which is why I have so many builds.

My first was a Wood elf Ranger, who strictly followed the green pact(can't harm plants or trees, so no alchemy with flowers, not allowed to make my own arrows or build a house w/Hearthfire). Couldn't use destructive magic, minimal enchanting(trying to bring balance back to the world, destructive magic throws off the worldly balance). Couldn't do any Deadra-favoring quests, save Meridia's temple. A full-on Lawful-Good character, with Archery being the combat focus.

The second one I did was a Hold Guard. I've been roaming around Holds wearing Guard armor and becoming Thane by doing all the miscellaneous quests that help the people of Skyrim. He's a sword and board Breton(I like the magic resistance better than the Nord racial passive ability) with limited enchanting and alchemy abilities. This one's been real fun, the biggest challenge is getting Guard Armor from each Hold without outright killing guards and looting them.
    I tried to do the good guy route, but then you just miss out on so much. The thief character just feel in nicely being able to do everything as long as it benefited me.

Skyrim will definitely go down as one of those games I will always wish I could just erase my experience with it and play it fresh again.

Quote Originally Posted by thewholefnshow31 View Post
    I tried to do the good guy route, but then you just miss out on so much. The thief character just feel in nicely being able to do everything as long as it benefited me.

Skyrim will definitely go down as one of those games I will always wish I could just erase my experience with it and play it fresh again.
    I've been playing the Elder Scrolls since Daggerfall. Bethesda still has no clue on close combat and boss fights. Just wish they'd do a better job. That's why I always choose a long range character. Stealthy with bow gets you through dungeons with little to no problem. Just takes longer. As for close combat, it's remained much the same. Take a swack, back up to dodge, move forward and swack again. Pretty boring. Should have included some elite dragons (something similar to the 4 rare ships to destroy in ACIV). Just something, cause that last dragon fight was weak sauce. Morrowind last fight was weak and Oblivion...I think you were cheated out of it.

I should def try again and play as a Kajhit(sp) next time. I think that's the only race I've never played as.

Now really free Lance!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparhawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    I've been playing the Elder Scrolls since Daggerfall. Bethesda still has no clue on close combat and boss fights. Just wish they'd do a better job. That's why I always choose a long range character. Stealthy with bow gets you through dungeons with little to no problem. Just takes longer. As for close combat, it's remained much the same. Take a swack, back up to dodge, move forward and swack again. Pretty boring. Should have included some elite dragons (something similar to the 4 rare ships to destroy in ACIV). Just something, cause that last dragon fight was weak sauce. Morrowind last fight was weak and Oblivion...I think you were cheated out of it.

I should def try again and play as a Kajhit(sp) next time. I think that's the only race I've never played as.
    I agree the close combat and boss fights were a little lacking, but then you can go the other extreme in something like Dark Souls where the boss fights are insane. To me those boss fights end up being trial and error until you find what works and by the time you do that you can easily be burnt out. Hopefully Bethesda can work on that aspect for next gen and come a happy medium.

I loved my Khajiit thief. Though it was always funny seeing the tail stick out of the armor, but it they just fit so perfectly as a thief. I have been dying for a next gen RPG. Witcher 3 was delayed and Kingdom Come: Deliverance looks promising, but so far away.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    I've been playing the Elder Scrolls since Daggerfall.
    Best $2 I ever spent at Goodwill.

I had my most satisfying kill in all of gaming the other night. Playing Conquest in Battlefield 4 and this helicopter was shooting up my teammates at a flag and pull out my the sniper rifle and just hope I can help. I pull the trigger and boom head shot. The helicopter crashes into the water and we hold the flag. That took the place of my double kill sniper shot back in Halo 3.

WSOP (poker) downloaded it free on xbox 360. Never been much into poker, but it's kinda addicting. I used to play a lot of euchre when I still lived in Indiana. No one plays euchre in Georgia it seems.

cool story, while attending IU, they had an all night thing with events, including a euchre tourney. My bud and I won it all, and we shouldn't have been in the playoff rounds. The team that was right above us didn't show up, so we got to take their place. Good times. All we won was a t-shirt. hahaha But it was fun playing euchre for hours on end.

Now really free Lance!

About three weeks ago I finally decided to buy Skyrim, due to all the great things said on here about it, and my GF is really happy about it. Im hooked. I'm now a 42 overall, and I just went over 100 in enchanting. When you legendary a skill, it says you get the perk points you spent back, but that means I lose those perks as well right? Being able to put dual enchantments on items has really cut down all the items I carry and I don't want to lose that ability.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    About three weeks ago I finally decided to buy Skyrim, due to all the great things said on here about it, and my GF is really happy about it. Im hooked. I'm now a 42 overall, and I just went over 100 in enchanting. When you legendary a skill, it says you get the perk points you spent back, but that means I lose those perks as well right? Being able to put dual enchantments on items has really cut down all the items I carry and I don't want to lose that ability.
    Yep, you get those perk points back and it will revert your enchanting back to its lowest level. Then you can redistribute those points or wait while you rebuild your enchanting skill. It was a way for them to keep you going and not max everything out.

What I did with enchanting was I found the armor and rings that I wanted to use, set them up as I wanted, and then did the legendary skill for enchanting and just redistributed those skill points else where.

I would love if Bethesda just released remastered version for PS4 and X1 to tide me over until their next one. I refuse to purchase Elder Scrolls Online. I am not paying $60 for the game and then a monthly fee to just play the game that I already bought.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewholefnshow31 For This Useful Post: