Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2602

Thread: What Video game did you last play?

  1. #2151
    Pacers Fan For Life J7F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seymour, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,058

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was getting too angry at 2K13 and all the cheesing.

    Popped in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I'm really digging this game. Quite like having my own posse of assassin's to have at my beck and call. Leveling them all up like crazy.

    I'll still skip Revelations and just pick up ACIII after Brotherhood.

    Love the franchise, but I still feel like have the time I have no clue what's going on.
    And you still won't until the end of III...

    I loved the series... It is rather hard to keep up with... But all is explained by the end...
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

  2. #2152
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,234

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    gah don't remind me. Still so disappointed in AC3. It had so much potential!
    And for anyone that's played ACIII

    What was wrong with ACIII? Too easy?

    I've seen a couple of vids and it looks really smooth. I'm still gonna get the game, but I just want to know why you enjoy it like the others?
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  3. #2153
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,190

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    I personally like ACIII, but Connor is a bit of a whiny brat. It grates on you a LOT.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  5. #2154
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And for anyone that's played ACIII

    What was wrong with ACIII? Too easy?

    I've seen a couple of vids and it looks really smooth. I'm still gonna get the game, but I just want to know why you enjoy it like the others?
    oh the game looks phenomenal. especially if you play on PC. I played the first 2 on my ps3 and the third on the xbox, and idk if thats why the gameplay itself felt worse or not. wasn't as smooth. although my biggest problem with it is the ending. it deserved a much better one. Its pretty much ME3.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  7. #2155
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,949

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I personally like ACIII, but Connor is a bit of a whiny brat. It grates on you a LOT.
    I wanted him to die.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  9. #2156
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,210

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Little late but my interest in video games had dropped massively lately and gave walking dead episodes a try.
    My oh my, one of the best games I have ever played. I've been watching the TV show for 3 seasons now and although I enjoy it, I can't say I've ever cared for ANY character. The video game made me do that for at least 2 character in a weekend. Amazing game. It's like watching a film and the decisions you make really impact the whole game. Well done to the developers and really hope there will be a sequel.
    You **** up once, you lose two teeth

  10. #2157
    Member thewholefnshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,253

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Skyrim

    I downloaded a Hearthfire and Dawnguard and started a whole new character. I picked the vampire roll and turned my wife into a vampire, but the two adopted kids I cannot turn into vampires so they will just grow old and die. A little annoyed that I cannot find a Vampire hood for my armor. Does not make much sense to not be able to buy some vampire armor for your head. I need that extra 25% in rating.

    AC3 is also in the mix and I agree Connor is a bit whinny brat.

  11. #2158
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,190

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Finally get to the Pacers on 2k13 and win a title starting with PG, Lance, Ibaka and drafted center...

    The Pacers let Paul and Lance leave in Free Agency and replaced them with Aminu and resigned the crappy second string point guard behind me. Fing Isiah Thomas snuck back into Indiana.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  12. #2159
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,234

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Finally get to the Pacers on 2k13 and win a title starting with PG, Lance, Ibaka and drafted center...

    The Pacers let Paul and Lance leave in Free Agency and replaced them with Aminu and resigned the crappy second string point guard behind me. Fing Isiah Thomas snuck back into Indiana.
    That's why before I ever start up a game, I do edit the players contracts I want to stay with 2 to 4 year contracts and no trade clauses. Can't trust the game logic.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparhawk For This Useful Post:


  14. #2160
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    I, unfortunately didn't do that in my game... so the Lakers are now George Hill, Gordon Hayward and some drafted players, and the Pacers are screwed. No Danny, no PG, no Lance. My combo guard was drafted by Boston, but traded to OKC in the second season when I had a fallout with Doc and he wouldn't start me when I was consistently getting B's or A's and Bradley was in a slump. So I began starting for OKC and we wrecked the West (which now (season 4) has Lebron, with Phoenix. [SERIOUSLY! PHOENIX!] and Howard with the Rockets. We went to seven and won vs Miami (with Lebron this time) in season 2 and won in five vs Chicago in my 3rd season. This season we traded Westbrook for Deron Williams and a first (which was a good deal because Dwill passes way more in my game, Westbrook refused it seemed like) and we are at 11 losses at the All star break. I'm just trying to play long enough through the dumb moves to not know any opponents.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  15. #2161

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    NBA 2k13

  16. #2162
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's why before I ever start up a game, I do edit the players contracts I want to stay with 2 to 4 year contracts and no trade clauses. Can't trust the game logic.
    It's pretty bad. I had a my player get traded to the Pacers where I was a point guard. By the time this happened, my player would be the best PG on the team. So what happens? I'm backing up DJ frickin' Augustin and they trade George Hill for Richard Jefferson.

  17. #2163
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,234

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I, unfortunately didn't do that in my game... so the Lakers are now George Hill, Gordon Hayward and some drafted players, and the Pacers are screwed. No Danny, no PG, no Lance. My combo guard was drafted by Boston, but traded to OKC in the second season when I had a fallout with Doc and he wouldn't start me when I was consistently getting B's or A's and Bradley was in a slump. So I began starting for OKC and we wrecked the West (which now (season 4) has Lebron, with Phoenix. [SERIOUSLY! PHOENIX!] and Howard with the Rockets. We went to seven and won vs Miami (with Lebron this time) in season 2 and won in five vs Chicago in my 3rd season. This season we traded Westbrook for Deron Williams and a first (which was a good deal because Dwill passes way more in my game, Westbrook refused it seemed like) and we are at 11 losses at the All star break. I'm just trying to play long enough through the dumb moves to not know any opponents.
    I'm still in my first season, but I'm playing AC Brotherhood at the moment. My starting lineup is me at the point, PG, Danny, Faried and Hibbs. Green is a very good shooter in the game, so I'm happy he's on the bench. In real life though, not so much. Lance barely gets any playing time. Arrrrrgh! I did vouch for Lance to the GM to get his minutes up to 10! And Hill is my backup.

    What's your lineup look like now?
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  18. #2164
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    just got the new Sim City.

  19. #2165
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Madden 13, Halo 4, NintendoLand (Mario Chase, Luigi's Mansion)
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  20. #2166
    The evolution continues neosmndrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Carmel, IN/Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    471

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Have a week off (Spring Break) coming up... any game suggestions? I have access to my father's powerful computer and thats it (a few older systems but nothing I plan on whipping out while I'm home).

    HoTS may be in option if I can get it for $30 or so.


    Carmel HS Class of 2011

  21. #2167
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by neosmndrew View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have a week off (Spring Break) coming up... any game suggestions? I have access to my father's powerful computer and thats it (a few older systems but nothing I plan on whipping out while I'm home).

    HoTS may be in option if I can get it for $30 or so.
    it retails at $40. i know newegg was doing a $30 with a promo code a month ago, not sure if they still are. don't know the code though

  22. #2168
    The evolution continues neosmndrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Carmel, IN/Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    471

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Bit the bullet and got Tropico 4 on sale. Excited to try it out.


    Carmel HS Class of 2011

  23. #2169
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,234

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    2K13

    Just 11 more games in my season.

    Last game I got 46pts 12boards 12dimes and 5steals. 6TOs. This game massively cheats with the TOs. Past 4 games I'm averaging 7.5 TOs. 2 triple doubles in my last 3 games and 4 in my last 10.

    Season I'm avg 27pts(3rd in the league) 6.5boards 13dimes (1st) 3steals (1st) and 0.8blocks; also first in 3pt % at 56% (so realistic huh). All-Star level settings I think. It's the one just below Hall of Fame. If I make it through the season, I'll bump up to Hall of Fame. I've finally been getting multiple blocks the last 10 or so games. They are usually all come from behind blocks on layups.

    I sure hope they fix the blocking for 2k14...among other things.

    Think I'm about ready to open ME3 and play the hell out of that game now that all the DLCs are out.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  24. #2170
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,273

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just got the new Sim City.
    How's that working out for you?
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  25. #2171
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,190

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How's that working out for you?
    I'm glad I didn't pay $60 for my copy. When you can get connected to servers, its a fun game. The only problem is WHEN you can get connected to servers....
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  26. #2172
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,234

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    2K13

    82pts 6boards 10dimes 3steals and a monstrous block on Travis Leslie shooting a 3pt shot. Most of my scoring was against Chris Paul. 15-31 on 3s. I missed 7 or 8 wiiiiiiiiiide open A rated 3s. Guess you can't make them all.

    I'm now 2nd in the league in scoring behind 'Melo. Whew! Should pass him in 4 games. 7 games left in the season. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiii!!
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  27. #2173
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Anyone have black ops 2 or crysis for pc?? Or even arma 3/2?

  28. #2174
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How's that working out for you?
    terribly. kinda funny that for me it worked best on day 1. its really a pain in the *** when you are building up your region and go to switch cities, but then can't because you lose connection to the server.... when the game is working, i'm enjoying it quite a bit. its more of a killing time game so i'm not too crushed like the people who have been waiting so long for it. so i will just put off on playing it anymore until the problems are fixed. And I get a free game out of it too.

    Also 6 hours until HotS comes out! Working at 530 am tomorrow too. Sleep is for the weak.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  30. #2175
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,273

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    terribly. kinda funny that for me it worked best on day 1. its really a pain in the *** when you are building up your region and go to switch cities, but then can't because you lose connection to the server.... when the game is working, i'm enjoying it quite a bit. its more of a killing time game so i'm not too crushed like the people who have been waiting so long for it. so i will just put off on playing it anymore until the problems are fixed. And I get a free game out of it too.

    Also 6 hours until HotS comes out! Working at 530 am tomorrow too. Sleep is for the weak.
    I was wondering if it was as ****ed up as it was made out to be in the media. Guess so. Too bad. I'm exclusively a console gamer but I actually thought about giving SimCity a shot. I played the **** out of SimCity for SNES when I was a kid and even got the Wii-ware port a couple years ago. Oh well. Maybe once they figure the server issues out I'll revisit it.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •