Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2614

Thread: What Video game did you last play?

  1. #1001
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    I just put in Fallout: New Vegas. :0

  2. #1002
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,870

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by BringJackBack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just put in Fallout: New Vegas. :0
    See ya in a year or so.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  4. #1003
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,870

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone tell me about the new Zombie Mode in Black Ops. Please.
    Same 4 characters as WAW in the first map you get, in order to continue the story from WAW. But once you beat the campaign, you unlock a map in the Pentagon where you play as JFK, Nixon, Castro, and Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara.
    Which the dialogue in that level is hilarious. Also, there's something special you can do at the menu screen that can unlock several other new modes.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  6. #1004
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by tora tora View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't understand how people actually enjoy playin Call Of Duty online. The maps are so claustrophobic compared to the Battlefield games... plus no vehicles? I'll pass.
    I don't understand how people enjoy playing anything online. Every other word is a eff this eff that, racist, or some 12 year old mouthing off because he killed you. I'll pass.

  7. #1005
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,959

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't understand how people enjoy playing anything online. Every single word is a eff this eff that, racist, and some 12 year old mouthing off because he killed you. I'll pass.
    Fixed.

    I usually play with friends, either privately or in a party so we don't hear the dreck. On the rare occasion I play multiplayer on my own, I plug in the headset and don't wear it.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  8. #1006
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,099

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Same 4 characters as WAW in the first map you get, in order to continue the story from WAW. But once you beat the campaign, you unlock a map in the Pentagon where you play as JFK, Nixon, Castro, and Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara.
    Which the dialogue in that level is hilarious. Also, there's something special you can do at the menu screen that can unlock several other new modes.
    Can't wait to spend the next month+ tearing up that game.

  9. #1007
    Dream Big
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,670

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't understand how people enjoy playing anything online. Every other word is a eff this eff that, racist, or some 12 year old mouthing off because he killed you. I'll pass.

  10. #1008
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,870

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fixed.

    I usually play with friends, either privately or in a party so we don't hear the dreck. On the rare occasion I play multiplayer on my own, I plug in the headset and don't wear it.
    I changed from Underground to Casual or Pro on Xbox Live when I'm not playing with friends and it helps a lot. It generally helps a lot. I rarely talk, but I usually get good info when I'm playing domination or something like that with someone who has a mic.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  11. #1009
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,011

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't understand how people enjoy playing anything online. Every other word is a eff this eff that, racist, or some 12 year old mouthing off because he killed you. I'll pass.
    That's why on your kill/death screen, you go to each name and you press the X button. It mutes them.

    Why would you pass on an entire game because of language when you can instantly mute every single person?

    EDIT: I just got back into playing Xbox after a pretty long hiatus. Playing Halo online really burnt me out. I was tired of getting stickied from across the map etc. Then my roommate got Tiger '11, and that got me back into the swing of things. Great game, btw.

    Started playing CoD MWII about a week before Black Ops came out. Now we have Black Ops, and been playing quite often.

    I don't think I'll ever go back to Halo.
    Last edited by Since86; 11-16-2010 at 01:06 PM.

  12. #1010
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,245
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't understand how people enjoy playing anything online. Every other word is a eff this eff that, racist, or some 12 year old mouthing off because he killed you. I'll pass.
    I view them as funishment... You guys need to have fun with them. Heck I drop easily 1000X more twss's on XBL than I do here.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:


  14. #1011
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,245
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Oh, I've been playing Fallout New Vegas as well. Decided to go through quickly the first time (twss). And with so many more different outcomes than the previous games, the replay value is so high (twss). In fact I started a new game with some NCAA Football here and there.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  15. #1012
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's why on your kill/death screen, you go to each name and you press the X button. It mutes them.

    Why would you pass on an entire game because of language when you can instantly mute every single person?
    I tried that, but I found I was spending just as much time muting people as I was playing the game. Wasn't worth it to me. I'd rather have fun than play the role of morality police on Xbox Live.

  16. #1013
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,870

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I tried that, but I found I was spending just as much time muting people as I was playing the game. Wasn't worth it to me. I'd rather have fun than play the role of morality police on Xbox Live.
    Just mute everyone in between the matches. You have a 40 second layover anyway.

    Since, IMO, I think from strictly a gameplay point Black Ops is superior to MW2. The graphics in MW2 were better, but I could never get into the maps and I hated how it just turned into a camping fest as everyone tried to get to the 15+ kill streak rewards.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  17. #1014
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I view them as funishment... You guys need to have fun with them. Heck I drop easily 1000X more twss's on XBL than I do here.
    We need to start tag-teaming on this front again.

    .

    *twss*

    But seriously. What are you mostly playing online these days?

    Do you have Black Ops? I've been on the fence about getting it for $$ reasons, but I'd be more tempted to get it if it meant a reunion tour

  18. #1015
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,011

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Since, IMO, I think from strictly a gameplay point Black Ops is superior to MW2. The graphics in MW2 were better, but I could never get into the maps and I hated how it just turned into a camping fest as everyone tried to get to the 15+ kill streak rewards.

    The maps are pretty complicated, IMHO, which isn't a complaint. I literally just started playing CoD, ever, a week ago. So I'm pretty much a newbie. I know if you look at my gamertag info, it will show a lot of play, but most of that is due to my roommates using my Live account instead of getting their own. Which I told them was okay with me. Anyways.....

    The maps are just complicated, but I like it because it's so realistic. I'm still trying to get the finer points down, but I don't do too badly when it's just me playing. I would say I average about 12 and 15. But a lot of deaths are me forgetting to melee and just not getting the finer points.

    I usually play a lot of late night games, after midnight, because I'm usually the only one up.

    I'll get a list together of people from here and send out some friend requests. It will be reeb1011.

    Oh, and for the record. I just hate playing Nuketown. Although after watching my roommate handle it pretty well last night, I might be a little better at it. It's just way too small for my tastes. There are times when you can't go 10ft without dying because it just respawns everyone in the middle of action.

  19. #1016
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,870

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Dude, Nuketown is the **** once you learn how to play small maps. They are easily the most fun with a good team around you, and my buddies and I got to be really good, especially on COD 4.

    You never played COD4 , the original modern warfare, I'm guessing, but it had a map called "Shipment", that was about 1/4 the size of Nuketown. Just a flat square with some metal shipping containers all around. Get a good team with you on that in domination and you could rack up some games where you had 100+ kills.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  20. #1017
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,011

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    We usually switch between free-for-all and small team, so usually kills don't exceed 22-23.

    I haven't played around with the different games. I hated the challenge games for Halo, like Capture the Flag, so that's why I haven't explored the rest of it.

  21. #1018
    Well lubricated Skaut_Ech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,389

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Oh, and for the record. I just hate playing Nuketown. Although after watching my roommate handle it pretty well last night, I might be a little better at it. It's just way too small for my tastes. There are times when you can't go 10ft without dying because it just respawns everyone in the middle of action.
    Nuketown BLOWS!! Might as well make it a closet and hand everyone rifles and shut the door. I hate levels that take no strategy other than running around and shooting or camping in a bunch and spawn killing the other guy/team.

    And one other thing. Is it just me, or is it impossible to hear other people's footsteps? In MW2, my headphones did me up right. Black OPs I can hear crap. It's like footsteps are super muted.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Skaut_Ech For This Useful Post:


  23. #1019
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,870

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    More people could be using the perk that allows them to move silently Scott, and I disagree that there is no strategy to Nuketown, it just depends on who you're playing with.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  24. #1020

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    World of Warcraft - Cataclysm launches tonight (Dec. 7, 3:00am EST)

    I am so stoked about this expansion and the fact they completely redid the original game world with all new quests and landscapes.

    Anyone else playing WoW? I have 4 level 80s. Paladin, Warlock, Mage and Rogue, and it is always hard to pick a main when a new expansion launches. I think I am going to level the Rogue to 85 first. There is no other class that is more fun to play than a Rogue while the whole server is trying to level. That is if you are on a PvP server.

    I have a ton of games installed on my computer, but this is probably the only one I will be playing until Star Wars the Old Republic comes out.

  25. #1021
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    I. Can't. Stop. Playing. Fallout.

  26. #1022
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,851
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    GT 5 pretty good

  27. #1023

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by BringJackBack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I. Can't. Stop. Playing. Fallout.
    How many hours have you logged in New Vegas?

    It is one I have on the backburner, but it is near the top of the list of games I want to play. I just have too many games and not enough time.

  28. #1024
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many hours have you logged in New Vegas?

    It is one I have on the backburner, but it is near the top of the list of games I want to play. I just have too many games and not enough time.
    I'll check and post tomorrow. For the record, it starts out slow but the suspension builds and it just takes a lot of patience and all that in my opinion. there's some cool scenery and I love getting ridiculous guns.

    I feel ya about the time, man. If I go out and buy five new games I might not even touch the third game until about July.

  29. #1025
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,248
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What Video game did you last play?

    I just bought the family a Wii for Christmas....does that count? Other than that....Pacman.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •