Thread: I need help.

Default I need help.

Not institutionalized type help, but I need some advice on something.

I began looking around for online colleges because I live in Syracuse, Indiana, and in order to go to any college and not spend a butt load on gas, I'd have to do it online. So I began looking and found one. I signed up for information and a woman called me. She said she represented the college. Anyways, to make a long story short, I was accepted to this college and after my dad talked to the woman, he agreed to let me go. I'm 19, but I still need him to co-sign because I'm under 25, not married, and have no kids.

So I'm applying for financial aid right now.

What I need help is, I find alot of stuff for this college, and believe it's a real college and I'm not falling into any schemes, but I want to hear from some of you guys who might no better than I do if I'm getting ripped off or not. The college is AIU, American InterContinental University. If you have heard of it or know for a fact that it's a legit college and I've got nothing to worry about, please tell me. My future is at steak!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: I need help.

My future is at steak!
    Want some A-1 sauce with that?

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Junior Member The Toxic Avenger's Avatar

Mmmmmm... Steak

I got nothing Dart, sorry.
    Glad I brought something to the thread though.

Good luck.

You will want to check their accrediations out to make sure they are real. If they have a problem giving them to you then that might be a red flag. If you follow up with accrediations, then you should be OK.

I have not heard of them, but that doesn't mean anything...

sweabs

All I know is they have a lot of commercials on TV...especially when I am watching the Cosby show on TBS during my lunch.