Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 63 of 63

Thread: What is it you say ya do around here?

  1. #51
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,268

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    PC load letter? What the **** does that mean?

  2. #52
    Junior Member The Toxic Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,389

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Quote Originally Posted by heywoode
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll tell ya what I'd do, man.....Two chicks at the same time!!
    Well, you know, not all women care about money...

  3. #53
    Junior Member The Toxic Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,389

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cox
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Still haven't seen it.

    But I will buy the SE DVD blind when it's released.
    We don't have a lot of time on this earth! We weren't meant to spend it this way. Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day... filling out useless forms... and listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements.

    -I told those fudge packers that I liked Michael Bolton's music.

    Oh that is not right, Michael.

  4. #54
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Toxic Avenger
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, you know, not all women care about money...
    The type of chicks that would double up on a dude like me do!

  5. #55
    Member pollardfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    871

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The type of chicks that would double up on a dude like me do!
    Good point.

  6. #56
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Extreme Fajitas!

  7. #57
    beaversnducks311
    Guest

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you ever watch Kung-Fu?
    "I love Kung-Fu"

    "Channel 39?"

    "Totally"

  8. #58
    beaversnducks311
    Guest

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    "It's a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, you have this mat, with different "CONCLUSIONS" written on it that you could JUMP TO."

    "that's the worst idea i've ever heard in my life, tom"

    "yes, this is horrible, this idea"

  9. #59
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Hmm.....beaversnducks311 seems to be the only one still wasting his time with this thread in my pants.....
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  10. #60
    beaversnducks311
    Guest

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    don't be confused in my pants about my picture in my pants....

    i'm a woman in my pants....

  11. #61
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    oop! Sorry. Im having a case of the mondays I guess.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  12. #62
    Junior Member The Toxic Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,389

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Quote Originally Posted by beaversnducks311
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'm a woman in my pants....
    I've been told the same

    Hey Hicks... Did you ever buy the SE dvd or is it even out yet?

  13. #63
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,318
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    walmart.com says that it'll be out the first of november...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •