Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 63

Thread: What is it you say ya do around here?

  1. #1
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default What is it you say ya do around here?

    I deal with the ******* customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  2. #2
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    A lot...I just choose not to talk about it. but Congrats on the ppl skills! lol

  3. #3
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A lot...I just choose not to talk about it. but Congrats on the ppl skills! lol
    Excuse me....I believe you have my stapler.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  4. #4
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    How'd u kno!?

  5. #5
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaCeRs_GuRL
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How'd u kno!?
    And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  6. #6
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    SET IT OFF!

  7. #7
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?


  8. #8
    #PacerNation 317Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    317
    Age
    24
    Posts
    13,440

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    400+ Posts!!!!!

  9. #9
    Member pollardfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    871

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    "Fuc*in' A man."


    EDIT: I think Pacersgurl is lost.

  10. #10
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Yeah. It's just that we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports *before* they go out now. So if you could just remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!

    Why Not Us ?


  11. #11
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Did ya get the memo?


    I'll make sure you get another copy of it.....



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  12. #12
    Member Knucklehead Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    corporateaccountspayable, this is tina, juuuusttt a moe-ment
    corporateaccountspayable, this is tina, juuuusttt a moe-ment
    corporateaccountspayable, this is tina, juuuusttt a moe-ment
    corporateaccountspayable, this is tina, juuuusttt a moe-ment

  13. #13
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. yeah for my money, it really doesn't get any better than when he sings When a Man Loves a Woman...

    Why Not Us ?


  14. #14
    year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,304

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    "You haven't even been showing up for work, and you got to keep your job."

    "Actually I'm being promoted."
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

  15. #15
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Quote Originally Posted by obnoxiousmodesty
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "You haven't even been showing up for work, and you got to keep your job."

    "Actually I'm being promoted."
    What if and believe me this is hypothetical uh but what if you were offered some kind of a stock option sharing program. Would that do anything for you?

    Why Not Us ?


  16. #16
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Quote Originally Posted by pollardfreek
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    EDIT: I think Pacersgurl is lost.
    Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays!
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  17. #17
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays!
    no way man I believe you'd get your a$$ kicked sayin' something like that, man.

    Why Not Us ?


  18. #18
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Let's see, next we have Samir Naga.... nague... naghu.... not gonna work here anymore.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  19. #19
    Member Frank Slade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    State of Chaos
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,019

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    You know what, I do want to express myself, okay. And I don't need 37 pieces of flair to do it.

    Why Not Us ?


  20. #20
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    I'll tell ya what I'd do, man.....Two chicks at the same time!!



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  21. #21
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  22. #22

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    "Each day keeps getting progressively worse. So every day that you see me, it's on the worst day of my life."

    "What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?"

    "Yeah."

    "Wow, that's messed up."

  23. #23
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Hey Peter, watch out for yer cornhole, bud.......



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  24. #24
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately, Peter.

    I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  25. #25

    Default Re: What is it you say ya do around here?

    "There's nothing wrong with your name."

    "There WAS nothing wrong with my name, until that no talent ***-clown started writing songs and winning Grammys."

    "Why don't you just go by Mike?"

    "No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •