Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: Was John Greene At the Big House?

  1. #1

    Default Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Anyone see Michigan fans throwing their cups on the field after Notre Dame beat them? Bunch of crybabies. I think its in their nature to throw stuff. Sign some of those guys up for the Tigers, hell, maybe they can play QB for the Lions and Wolverines!
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

  2. #2
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by TruWarier
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone see Michigan fans throwing their cups on the field after Notre Dame beat them? Bunch of crybabies. I think its in their nature to throw stuff. Sign some of those guys up for the Tigers, hell, maybe they can play QB for the Lions and Wolverines!

    Shouttt boooooox..........

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  3. #3
    Member efx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Just out of curiosity.

    You say it's in "their" nature. What is it about them and their say upbringing that makes "them" do stuff like this?

    Or are you just trolling?

  4. #4
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by efx
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread is going places, that is for sure.
    Eh, it's such obvious bait even I won't touch it.

    Or are you just trolling?
    pretty much. Although I'm sure this kind of thread is probably all over Indystar by now....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  5. #5
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by efx
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just out of curiosity.

    You say it's in "their" nature. What is it about them and their say upbringing that makes "them" do stuff like this?

    Or are you just trolling?
    Talk crap about the Pacers = Not trolling
    Talk crap about Detriot = Trolling

    Thats Pacers Digest for you.

  6. #6
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nino Brown
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Talk crap about the Pacers = Not trolling
    Talk crap about Detriot = Trolling

    Thats Pacers Digest for you.
    hmm..... you just compared players on a basketball team to an entire city.

    Other than that, great analogy.

    And FYI, he wasn't talking about one city, since Ann Arbor is halfway across the state from Detroit. He was talking about ALL OF MICHIGAN.

    So yes, now we're comparing 10,000,000 people to 12.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  7. #7

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    No no no, i'm not talking crap about Detroit, i'm talking crap about the entire STATE of Michigan. Haha.
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

  8. #8
    Naptown Seth
    Guest

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    The only decent Michiganians live in the upper penninsula.

  9. #9
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    If fans were throwing cups, I don't think anybody should be quick to step up to defend them.

  10. #10
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is going to turn out well.

    Can't we talk about Brad Miller or sumptin'?

    Eh, if it does, won't be cause of me. Trolls will be trolls. Since foretaz left, they're mostly amatuers anyway.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  11. #11
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,669

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cox
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If fans were throwing cups, I don't think anybody should be quick to step up to defend them.
    Others think we should......
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  12. #12
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Did Charlie Weiss charge into the stands after them?
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  13. #13

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did Charlie Weiss charge into the stands after them?
    No, he charged towards the concession stand, he was hungry.
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

  14. #14
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cox
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If fans were throwing cups, I don't think anybody should be quick to step up to defend them.
    A few people threw empty cups onto an empty field. maybe 10-15 people out of 110,000......

    Nobody's defending them, but what makes it a troll post is the obvious excuse to take a cheap shot at others.

    And this happens just about all the time in college and pro football, at one point or another. Any random SEC school would throw more stuff in a game vs a I-AA team.

    In all, big flippin deal.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  15. #15
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by TruWarier
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, he charged towards the concession stand, he was hungry.
    But I thought the concession stand was too busy being thrown at him?
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  16. #16
    Member efx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    This thread sure is going places.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    No no, the cups were being thrown. No food, that I saw. The overweight Michigan people were probably making sure they ate their food, of course, the cups were empty...lol
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

  18. #18
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by efx
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread sure is going places.
    Yes it is.


    I think the next stop is the Shout Box, I sure hope everybody can come. If anybody is in need of a ride there, Btown's got a FUN van you can hop in.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  19. #19
    Revis1on
    Guest

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hmm..... you just compared players on a basketball team to an entire city.

    Other than that, great analogy.

    And FYI, he wasn't talking about one city, since Ann Arbor is halfway across the state from Detroit. He was talking about ALL OF MICHIGAN.

    So yes, now we're comparing 10,000,000 people to 12.
    Riiight, right ... twelve people were throwing cups. "A few bad apples ruin it for ..." no, Detroit/Michigan has a few hundred thousand bad apples. Hundreds, if not thousands of people were throwing trash in Auburn Hills and Ann Arbor. If you are saying that the Wolverines are not claimed by Detroit, then Michiganians can't keep bringing up the Wolverines and Spartans when "Detroit championships" keep coming up in the news. You do not see this consistent fit and garbage-throwing in any other city/state in the United States.

  20. #20
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    am I the only one still trying to figure out what he just said?

    Did this one escape from Btown's bus?

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  21. #21
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by efx
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just out of curiosity.

    You say it's in "their" nature. What is it about them and their say upbringing that makes "them" do stuff like this?

    Or are you just trolling?
    Why do you keep reacting seriously to these kind of posts? I don't get it. There is no need to relativate, because it's SO obvious that this was something for the shoutbox and since Btown's van has already arrived quite sometime ago I'm wondering ....... WHAT THE HELL BTOWN IS DOING BEHIND THOSE BUSHES?!!! Get this thread out of here, dammit!!!






    Please?

    Regards,

    Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  22. #22
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    am I the only one still trying to figure out what he just said?

    Did this one escape from Btown's bus?
    I think he was trying to say that a few bad apples ruined it for.... the rest of his post.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  23. #23
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think he was trying to say that a few bad apples ruined it for.... the rest of his post.


    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  24. #24
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    WE'RE THERE EVERYBODY!!!!

    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  25. #25
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: Was John Greene At the Big House?

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good work team, we finally hit Shout Box level!
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •