View Poll Results: Would you go to Rib-fest again?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • definitely

1 100.00%
  • never

0 0%
  • maybe

0 0%

Thread: How was ribfest and who went?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default How was ribfest and who went?

How were the ribs and the music? If it gets a good review I might go next year. They do get some pretty good bands.

We're not worthy, we're not worthy, we're not worthy

Sorry, since Ted was there I had to get that "Wayne's World" quote in there.

Default Re: How was ribfest and who went?

Ribfest as usual kicked @ss.

I went both Friday night & Saturday. I also plan on going Monday.

The drawback this year was that they raised the ticket prices for the sampler platters.

In years past 3 tickets would have gotten you a sampler, this year it was 5.

I did not get to stay for Ted, which is a damn shame. But I went to the Rick Springfield show last night.

I'm not even ashamed to say this. I was impressed. I had little to no desire to see Rick Springfield but the man puts on a hell of a show. He has great audiance interaction & I had forgotten how many other songs he sang that I knew other than Jessie's girl.

The crowd was into him & it made for a great concert. I guess since I had little to no expectations maybe anything would have impressed me, but I really thought he was good.

Not Ted Nugent good, but good.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13