Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 62 of 62

Thread: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

  1. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,141

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

    I have been saying this for awhile. I don't understand this "On the bandwagon...Off the bandwagon" crap. Either your a fan or you're not.

    Can somebody explain this without the "The Colts have broken my heart" nonsense?

  2. #52
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,781

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

    "super-duper" thats great news.

  3. #53

    Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

    Quote Originally Posted by cramerica
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have been saying this for awhile. I don't understand this "On the bandwagon...Off the bandwagon" crap. Either your a fan or you're not.

    Can somebody explain this without the "The Colts have broken my heart" nonsense?
    I agree. I'm glad to see that many of you guys are excited about the team, but you shouldn't be on any bandwagon. Like cramerica said "Either your a fan or you're not". Thats all there is to it. I've had my heart broken by both the Colts and the Pacers many times and I have always came back the next season as excited as ever, no matter how good or bad the team was supposed to be. With all that nonsense aside it's time to focus on the team. It's going to be a great year to be an Indiana sports fan and no matter what bandwagon you've been on before let's just enjoy this year.

  4. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,141

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

    Quote Originally Posted by Believe_in_blue
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree. I'm glad to see that many of you guys are excited about the team, but you shouldn't be on any bandwagon. Like cramerica said "Either your a fan or you're not". Thats all there is to it. I've had my heart broken by both the Colts and the Pacers many times and I have always came back the next season as excited as ever, no matter how good or bad the team was supposed to be. With all that nonsense aside it's time to focus on the team. It's going to be a great year to be an Indiana sports fan and no matter what bandwagon you've been on before let's just enjoy this year.
    The last sentence in this post is perfect.

  5. #55
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

    So you can't fluctuate between a somewhat casual fan and a diehard? I disagree. My interest in football overall has waned lately...
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  6. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,141

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you can't fluctuate between a somewhat casual fan and a diehard? I disagree. My interest in football overall has waned lately...
    I guess you can, but I just don't understand it. It's not my way of thinking. I'm a diehard Colts and Pacers fan and I come back every year with the same hopes and dreams.

    I could never be a casual fan of the Pacers or the Colts. They're #4 and #5 in my life (behind my wife and two pets).

  7. #57

    Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

    My way of thinking is that some people are going to cheer for the Colts this season while their good, then turn their back on them when they struggle to cheer for a different team. I guess cheering for a different team is worse than just being a casual fan and not rooting as hard for the Colts, but still being a casual Colts fan. Maybe I was too quick to judge some of you who said you were off the Colts bandwagon but our now back on. If you were just causal fans before then that doesn't bother me. It's those who switching back and forth and jumping on different teams bandwagons that does bother me.

  8. #58
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

    Don't get me wrong, either way, I was going to watch the colts, root for the Colts, and have a hell of a time doing it. The main difference for me is that I will be expecting some postseason success again... although I'm still not sure Dungy is the right fit for us.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  9. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,141

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

    Do you guys think this year may be a make it or break it year for Dungy?

  10. #60

    Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

    Quote Originally Posted by cramerica
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you guys think this year may be a make it or break it year for Dungy?
    Thats a good question. 34 wins and 3 playoff wins in 3 seasons is a great accomplishment as a coach in the NFL. The thing that Tony has in common with Peyton is that neither have been able to win the 'big game', with or without each other. Maybe this is the year that we break the trend.

  11. #61
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,572

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

    Quote Originally Posted by cramerica
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have been saying this for awhile. I don't understand this "On the bandwagon...Off the bandwagon" crap. Either your a fan or you're not.

    Can somebody explain this without the "The Colts have broken my heart" nonsense?
    When I made that argument, I never meant I was going to be a casual fan and stop being a diehard.

    I couldn't do that.......

    That's why I don't know how people can be on the bandwagon or off it. I agree, you're either a fan or not.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  12. #62
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,572

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, I was still going to root for them and watch every game. The difference now is that I have championship hopes again, and more importantly, a bit more respect for how they run the team. I really thought they didn't care about defense.
    If they didn't care about defense, we wouldn't have Freeney.

    The main reason people say that is because we alway get most of our defense through the draft, so most of the time its not always ready.

    Polian and Dungy want a small/quick/athletic defense, although not many agree with that concept for a defense.

    And, I have to agree I have sometimes wondered about the Colts commitement to their defense. But, never question if they care about it or not.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •