Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Sources saying Cory Simon is a Colt

I have been saying this for awhile. I don't understand this "On the bandwagon...Off the bandwagon" crap. Either your a fan or you're not.

Can somebody explain this without the "The Colts have broken my heart" nonsense?

"super-duper" thats great news.

Quote Originally Posted by cramerica
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have been saying this for awhile. I don't understand this "On the bandwagon...Off the bandwagon" crap. Either your a fan or you're not.

Can somebody explain this without the "The Colts have broken my heart" nonsense?
    I agree. I'm glad to see that many of you guys are excited about the team, but you shouldn't be on any bandwagon. Like cramerica said "Either your a fan or you're not". Thats all there is to it. I've had my heart broken by both the Colts and the Pacers many times and I have always came back the next season as excited as ever, no matter how good or bad the team was supposed to be. With all that nonsense aside it's time to focus on the team. It's going to be a great year to be an Indiana sports fan and no matter what bandwagon you've been on before let's just enjoy this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Believe_in_blue
    I agree. I'm glad to see that many of you guys are excited about the team, but you shouldn't be on any bandwagon. Like cramerica said "Either your a fan or you're not". Thats all there is to it. I've had my heart broken by both the Colts and the Pacers many times and I have always came back the next season as excited as ever, no matter how good or bad the team was supposed to be. With all that nonsense aside it's time to focus on the team. It's going to be a great year to be an Indiana sports fan and no matter what bandwagon you've been on before let's just enjoy this year.
    The last sentence in this post is perfect.

So you can't fluctuate between a somewhat casual fan and a diehard? I disagree. My interest in football overall has waned lately...
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    So you can't fluctuate between a somewhat casual fan and a diehard? I disagree. My interest in football overall has waned lately...
    I guess you can, but I just don't understand it. It's not my way of thinking. I'm a diehard Colts and Pacers fan and I come back every year with the same hopes and dreams.

I could never be a casual fan of the Pacers or the Colts. They're #4 and #5 in my life (behind my wife and two pets).

My way of thinking is that some people are going to cheer for the Colts this season while their good, then turn their back on them when they struggle to cheer for a different team. I guess cheering for a different team is worse than just being a casual fan and not rooting as hard for the Colts, but still being a casual Colts fan. Maybe I was too quick to judge some of you who said you were off the Colts bandwagon but our now back on. If you were just causal fans before then that doesn't bother me. It's those who switching back and forth and jumping on different teams bandwagons that does bother me.

Don't get me wrong, either way, I was going to watch the colts, root for the Colts, and have a hell of a time doing it. The main difference for me is that I will be expecting some postseason success again... although I'm still not sure Dungy is the right fit for us.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Do you guys think this year may be a make it or break it year for Dungy?

Do you guys think this year may be a make it or break it year for Dungy?
    Thats a good question. 34 wins and 3 playoff wins in 3 seasons is a great accomplishment as a coach in the NFL. The thing that Tony has in common with Peyton is that neither have been able to win the 'big game', with or without each other. Maybe this is the year that we break the trend.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

When I made that argument, I never meant I was going to be a casual fan and stop being a diehard.

I couldn't do that.......

That's why I don't know how people can be on the bandwagon or off it. I agree, you're either a fan or not.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    Well, I was still going to root for them and watch every game. The difference now is that I have championship hopes again, and more importantly, a bit more respect for how they run the team. I really thought they didn't care about defense.
    If they didn't care about defense, we wouldn't have Freeney.

The main reason people say that is because we alway get most of our defense through the draft, so most of the time its not always ready.

Polian and Dungy want a small/quick/athletic defense, although not many agree with that concept for a defense.

And, I have to agree I have sometimes wondered about the Colts commitement to their defense. But, never question if they care about it or not.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions